View Full Version : back in time....

severin
06-25-2003, 02:19 AM
...if you would have the chance to start your live over at a certain day, would you do it, and what day would it be?

i'd do it, and i would choose september 1st 1993, that's shortly before i started my highschool-equivalent education....i got the feeling lately, that i made so many wrong choices since then.....

Eve
06-25-2003, 02:37 AM
i don't know if i'd change things... but if given the opportunity to change one decision and then see how it would turn out, and also see how the original decision turned out, that would be interesting. i think it would be related to my baby. kind of like Sliding Doors.

rubber
06-25-2003, 02:50 AM
I'd like to go and redo high school. I had a fairly good high school experience but I know I'd have had a lot more fun if I knew then what I know now.

c

Alice
06-25-2003, 02:59 AM
Right now, I wouldn't. A few monthes ago, yes. But if I could start over at a different time but still be able to meet certain people I know now, then I would definately. I never got to see the Pumpkins cause I was born too late. So, I'd go with sometime around the mid seventies so I'd grow up just in time to see them get together and start their first tour.