View Full Version : Hey - any one still do snail trades?


Enzed
06-24-2003, 09:00 PM
Coz I want that hideout comp.

Anyone?

Enzed
06-25-2003, 12:54 AM
Me US? Nah, NZ. Next to Australia.

severin
06-25-2003, 01:40 AM
i'll trade ya...where's your list (see mine in sig)? and how was your trip to europe? did you like vienna?

strange_one
06-25-2003, 10:27 AM
<font color=33FFFF> I don't even know what the hideout comp is, that's how fucking out of the loop I am</font>

ChoobieWoobie
06-25-2003, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by strange_one
<font color=33FFFF> I don't even know what the hideout comp is, that's how fucking out of the loop I am</font>

The Hideout Compilation
Volume One

The Hideout
Chicago, IL

9/9/02-11/04/02


Taper: Frank Quinto

1. I Held a Rose (a cappella) (Billy solo)
2. Consumed (Billy solo)
3. A New Poetry (pump organ) (Billy solo)
4. New Room [Chavez] (Sweeney)
5. Prairie Song (Billy and Pajo)
6. I Love the Living You [Roky Erickson] (Sweeney)
7. Song for Judy (Billy solo)
8. > The Girl with the Sad Face (Billy solo)
9. Just to See My Holly Home [Bonnie 'Prince' Billy] (Sweeney solo)
10. Diamonds (Billy solo)
11. Endless Summer (piano) (Billy solo)

Track Info:

Tracks 5, 11: 2002/09/09 - Hideout; Chicago, Il, USA
Tracks 2, 6: 2002/09/16 - Hideout; Chicago, Il, USA
Track 3: 2002/09/23 - Hideout; Chicago, Il, USA
Track 10: 2002/09/30 - Hideout; Chicago, Il, USA
Tracks 1, 4, 8: 2002/10/07 - Hideout; Chicago, Il, USA
Track 7: 2002/10/14 - Hideout; Chicago, Il, USA
Track 9: 2002/10/21 - Hideout; Chicago, Il, USA



Special thanks to Billy Corgan, Gooch, Joe Shanahan, and The Hideout/Chicago

Enzed
06-25-2003, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by severin
i'll trade ya...where's your list (see mine in sig)? and how was your trip to europe? did you like vienna?

Yeah, I'm well up for a european trade...

Austria was damn good...EXCEPT FOR THAT ONE DAY!!!!

DAMN STRIKERS!!!

Had to catch a taxi from the border with Hungary to Vienna...

:eek:

I'll PM ya.

severin
06-25-2003, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by Enzed


Yeah, I'm well up for a european trade...

Austria was damn good...EXCEPT FOR THAT ONE DAY!!!!

DAMN STRIKERS!!!

Had to catch a taxi from the border with Hungary to Vienna...

:eek:

I'll PM ya. you were here during the strikes? that sucks...what day was this? june 2nd?

Enzed
06-25-2003, 05:20 PM
Must have been the 3rd. We were due to do the big slog from Budapest to Innsbruck, but had to stop in Vienna. No matter - just meant we had to spend lots of money on schnitzel and beer:D

oh - I pm'd you - but your mailbox is full.

severin
06-25-2003, 05:25 PM
try again...i always forget that those sent item-folder counts too....

Enzed
06-26-2003, 04:48 PM
Done, etc.

Slurpee
06-27-2003, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by Enzed
Nah, NZ.

I just got back from there. They're not lying about the 80 million sheep... those fucking things are everywhere.

Pretty country, though. The women in Australia are much better looking.

Enzed
06-29-2003, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by Slurpee


I just got back from there. They're not lying about the 80 million sheep... those fucking things are everywhere.

Pretty country, though. The women in Australia are much better looking.

By women you mean sheep, right?

:erm

Alias
06-29-2003, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by Enzed


By women you mean sheep, right?

:erm

horrible burn, or honest fact?

you decide.

mercurial
06-29-2003, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by Alias


horrible burn, or honest fact?

you decide.

sarcastic tosser, or just plain stupid

you decide.