View Full Version : some cheap SP stuff for sale

Smiley
06-22-2003, 01:06 PM
I need some cash again, so I'm selling some more SP stuff. And since my girlfriend and I own several of the same CD's, we decided that we don't need to own two Ava Adore singles, two Still Becoming Aparts, etc. :)

* A small shipping charge will be added, based on what you want and where you live. We'll discuss it.
* There are some bootlegs that I'm anxious to get (esp. the full 12/2/00), so I would also consider trading stuff for CDR's / videos. Send me your bootlist, if you're interested. No SHN trades, and nothing mp3-sourced.
* Email me at <a href="mailto:smiley@suicidekiss.org">smiley@suicidekiss.org</a>

<u>CD's</u> $4 each
<li>Stigmata soundtrack
<li>TSP 7-track promo (TEG, I Am One, Disarm, Starla, BWBW, Medellia, Waiting)
<li>Stand Inside Your Love single (with Speed Kills)
<li>Ava Adore single (Czarina & Once In A While)
<li>"Identify" 3-track promo (edit version, LP version, and call-out hook)
<li>Today single (with HKK and Obscured) - still sealed
<li>BWBW single (with Said Sadly) - still sealed
<li>Medicine - Sounds of Medicine (feat. BC remix of "She Knows Everything", with JC on drums)
<li>Catherine - Hot Saki & Bedtime Stories (feat. D'Arcy on "Four Leaf Clover")
<li>Catherine - Sorry
<li>No Alternative compilation feat. "Glynis" (the one with the boy on the cover)
<li>Guitars that Rule the World Vol. 2 - Smell the Fuzz (feat. "Ascendo")
<li>Shudder to Think - Music from the Motion Picture First Love, Last Rites (feat. BC on "When I Was Born, I Was Bored"; also has tracks feat. Jeff Buckley, Liz Phair, Robin Zander...)
<li>Ric Ocasek - Troublizing (feat. BC and MADM)
<li>Singles soundtrack (feat. "Drown")
<li>Batman & Robin soundtrack ("The End is the Beginning is the End" & "The Beginning is the End is the Beginning")

<u>Misc. items</u> $1 each
<li>Purple door postcard (Billy, James, + D'Arcy) - I have one left
<li>Batman and Robin VHS (missing case)
<li>Machina red 2" circle sticker
<li>Machina album cover 2" circle sticker - I have 5 of these for sale

<u>More SP stuff</u> $4 each
<li>Stigmata DVD (in rental store box; plays fine)
<li>Entertainment Weekly (Sept. 14, 2001) - with very short article about GATMOG
<li>99 Express (Jan. 97) - with review of TAFH box set
<li>Live In Concert (german mag.; Sept. 2000) - with SP on the cover; great pic

Thanks!

Dead
06-22-2003, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by Smiley
I need some cash again, so I'm selling some more SP stuff. And since my girlfriend and I own several of the same CD's, we decided that we don't need to own two Ava Adore singles, two Still Becoming Aparts, etc. :)
If things don't work out you're gonna be kicking yourself. :erm

matt reeder
06-23-2003, 02:12 AM
You have mail.

Smiley
06-24-2003, 11:21 AM
I added three more CD's to the list (see above). :) And I'll edit the post again later tonight, to remove the items that are sold.

Jen Ever
06-24-2003, 01:20 PM
the mics are spoken for. right, noah?
well, i sure hope so.. i'm mailing you a freakin' money order today.

Smiley
06-25-2003, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by Jen Ever
the mics are spoken for. right, noah?

I'll hide them in the crotch of my pants tonight, as if I were going to sneak them into a show. Extra crotch sweat 4 yuo!

Jen Ever
06-25-2003, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by Smiley

I'll hide them in the crotch of my pants tonight, as if I were going to sneak them into a show. Extra crotch sweat 4 yuo!

w0ah, those are gonna be the leetest, crotchiest mics on earth! make sure you wear fresh pants, and some clean underwear - i want some 1st gen crotchfunk!

SexyGranny
06-25-2003, 06:34 PM
I'll take the 2 promo cd's :)

Injektilo
06-27-2003, 10:06 AM
Did you say you've got a copy of Still Becoming Apart for sale? i'd be interested in that...

trev
06-30-2003, 04:45 AM
Hey buddy,

regardless of the smell the fuzz situation, my offer still stands if it's cool with you. :D

But i would LOVE that smell the fuzz, it's so hard to get in australia!!!!

Smiley
06-30-2003, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by Injektilo
Did you say you've got a copy of Still Becoming Apart for sale? i'd be interested in that...

Sorry, that's sold already. :p

Originally posted by not worth asking
Hey buddy,

regardless of the smell the fuzz situation, my offer still stands if it's cool with you.

But i would LOVE that smell the fuzz, it's so hard to get in australia!!!!

Sorry, I just haven't been online much, but I should have that all figured out and I'll email you about it tonight, I promise!

trev
08-12-2003, 09:44 PM
Hey smiley, My email account was reset by hotmail cause i didn't check it for a month when i was sick, but my girlfriend was talking to you / emailing you about it too. She paid you a while ago now, but says she hasn't heard from you about when your posting the stuff out. Maybe your waiting to contact me? if so sorry, i was sick, give me an email on not_worth_asking@hotmail.com it's reactivated now :)

Smiley
08-13-2003, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by not worth asking
Hey smiley, My email account was reset by hotmail cause i didn't check it for a month when i was sick, but my girlfriend was talking to you / emailing you about it too. She paid you a while ago now, but says she hasn't heard from you about when your posting the stuff out. Maybe your waiting to contact me? if so sorry, i was sick, give me an email on not_worth_asking@hotmail.com it's reactivated now :)

I just emailed you.