View Full Version : discussing netphorians with impressionable children...

tootsie
10-12-2002, 11:39 PM
so. i was playing animal crossing with my niece and hubby. eric (the hubby) says "hey you should sell that furniture" and i said "no, theres a kid on netphoria that is collecting that set and im going to ask him first" eric asked which (since he used to post on here), to which i replied "mark ledrew".

tasha (my 7 year old niece) says "who is mark ledroo? is he your fwiend?" to which i replied, um sure.

point to this story? no.

sickbadthing
10-12-2002, 11:41 PM
animal crossing?

tootsie
10-12-2002, 11:43 PM
gamecube game.

where in utah are you? i just moved from slc.

Mr. Rhinoceros
10-12-2002, 11:45 PM
<font color=#007AAA face="courier new">Animal Crossing is FAGTENDO GAYCUBE's flagship game that appeals to all ages. As long as you are a childish homosexual who refuses to grow up. Mark LeDrew loves it.

sickbadthing
10-12-2002, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by tootsie
gamecube game.

where in utah are you? i just moved from slc.

Salt Lake.

You funny Rhino.

tootsie
10-12-2002, 11:51 PM
yeah animal crossing is a typical nintendo release.....ultra cutesy and aimed at the younger set. i like them that way tho...i hate shooting games, strategy games, all that. so its good for me i guess.

as for being married young, i really like it. eric is 6 years older than me though....but it hasnt made a huge difference. we had been together a long time...it felt like we were married already.

Mr. Rhinoceros
10-12-2002, 11:55 PM
<font color=#007AAA face="courier new">I don't have a problem when girls play Nintendo games. But when grown men play them and pronounce their life-long loyalty to the corporation, I have to worry.

skippy
10-13-2002, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Rhinoceros
<font color=#007AAA face="courier new">I don't have a problem when girls play Nintendo games. But when grown men play them and pronounce their life-long loyalty to the corporation, I have to worry.

I feel bad for anyone who takes something like gaming as seriously as you do. It's as if you want so badly to be seen as this pillar of wisdom and maturity. Like you're afraid that everyone will catch on to the fact that you're as big a loser as any Netphorian. Here's a newsflash for you: playing games with "mature themes" does not make one mature any more than playing a game like Animal Crossing makes someone immature. Not that you would know much about AC considering you've never played it.

Having said that, you seem to ignore the fact that I enjoy playing many different types of games including the likes of GTA3, Civilization III, Soldier of Fortune 2, Warcraft III and EA's NHL series which could not be considered cute or childish.

I know i'm just wasting my breath here. Trying to get through to someone with a stick up their ass like yourself is probably futile.

skippy
10-13-2002, 03:29 PM
Also, people who don't close their font tags are fucking assholes.