View Full Version : The Arising Tour Photos!


Hughzims
06-21-2003, 12:54 AM
Wat has D'Arcy done to herself. I've never seen them before. My God!!! I wonder if she still looks that way

Reyngel
06-21-2003, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by Hughzims
Wat has D'Arcy done to herself. I've never seen them before. My God!!! I wonder if she still looks that way

You mean the duck lips and cracked-out eyes? yeah, she looked so nasty then. I remember at the Roxy show, she looked like she was having a heart attack... all sweaty, eyes like she'd been shot in the back of the head...

Hughzims
06-21-2003, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by Reyngel


You mean the duck lips and cracked-out eyes? yeah, she looked so nasty then. I remember at the Roxy show, she looked like she was having a heart attack... all sweaty, eyes like she'd been shot in the back of the head...

You know if she still looks that way?

jamesey
06-21-2003, 02:34 AM
i was at that roxy show...a special night in a sad way for us fans :(

Hughzims
06-21-2003, 03:01 AM
Originally posted by jamesey
i was at that roxy show...a special night in a sad way for us fans :(

why sad?

jamesey
06-21-2003, 03:18 AM
that was the last show d'arcy ever played. that was the last of the real smashing pumpkins.

Cassius
06-21-2003, 07:11 AM
Did she have cosmetic surgery a short time before that tour? I remember seeing pics from shortly before where her lips looked, 'fuller'... Maybe she hung about with marylin manson too much. :(

The Pantsmaster
06-21-2003, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by Cassius
Maybe she hung about with marylin manson too much. :(

nahh....Mickey Rourke.

Pieces
06-22-2003, 03:26 PM
http://www.the-breeders.com/files/darcy.jpg

She looks ok here :D

Cassius
06-22-2003, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by Pieces
http://www.the-breeders.com/files/darcy.jpg

She looks ok here :D

Sexiest thing ever ^^

WHY WOULD SHE MAKE HERSELF DISGUSTING, WHY D'ARCY WHY :(


Drugs are bad mmmk.

eraserhead
06-22-2003, 10:32 PM
NOOOOOOO

drugs are good fool.

zoodboog
06-23-2003, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by Pieces
http://www.the-breeders.com/files/darcy.jpg

She looks ok here :D

QUOTED FOR TRUTH