View Full Version : billy 2 years from now

mojo
06-20-2003, 07:06 PM
1. Zwan will have been dropped/disbanded because they were hitting the record company and billy's personal current account way too hard.
2. He will have grown a beard and really got into fatherhood and found inner peace.
3. He will re-emerge playing small but prestigious theatres, the ticket prices will be high but you'll get a really good look at the aforementioned beard.
4. Critics will compare his new work to Will Oldham and the two will become friends.

MstrGhost
06-20-2003, 07:24 PM
http://www.emotioneric.com/horror.jpg

Sean Casey
06-20-2003, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by mojo
1. Zwan will have been dropped/disbanded because they were hitting the record company and billy's personal current account way too hard.
2. He will have grown a beard and really got into fatherhood and found inner peace.
3. He will re-emerge playing small but prestigious theatres, the ticket prices will be high but you'll get a really good look at the aforementioned beard.
4. Critics will compare his new work to Will Oldham and the two will become friends.

If he ever starts to sound like Will Oldham, I'm burning my entire SP collection.

P.S. you suck

mojo
06-20-2003, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by Sean Casey

If he ever starts to sound like Will Oldham, I'm burning my entire SP collection.

P.S. you suck

you haven't had that fifth wank of the day yet then?

Dead
06-20-2003, 07:39 PM
Now that's a lot of wanks!

Ugly
06-20-2003, 11:20 PM
Billy will probably be dead due to twinkie-related mishap.

Reyngel
06-20-2003, 11:53 PM
1. Billy begins working on his solo career since Zwan will have broken up.

2. Billy purchases www.b0lly.com and begins to release old Pumpkins songs that no one's ever heard... he'll release them without telling the public that they're Pumpkin songs, just so that if people think they're really good, he can have the last laugh about how Billy was way ahead of his time.

machinaddict
06-21-2003, 10:03 PM
The first Billy Corgan solo tour hits upscale ampitheatres and venues in 50 cities in north america. All acoustic and piano sets, extremely small backup band. Tickets range from $75 to $150. People on netphoria bitch about it but still pay the money. Not all the concerts sell out but still make respectable sales figures. Billy plans solo release for following year.