View Full Version : U.S. Refuses To Allow U.N. Weapons Inspectors Back Into Iraq

Affect
06-18-2003, 03:17 PM
BAGHDAD, IRAQ—For the third time in as many weeks, U.S. officials denied U.N. weapons inspectors' request to reenter Iraq. "Thanks so much for the offer, but we can handle it from here," Lt. Gen. William Wallace told U.N. chief inspector Hans Blix. "We're getting very close to finding Saddam's massive WMD stockpile, and to have the U.N. get involved at this point would just complicate matters. Sorry." U.N. Secretary General Kofi Annan has given President Bush a June 28 deadline to let inspectors into Iraq.

Affect
06-18-2003, 03:18 PM
Christ Returns For Some Of His Old Things
JERUSALEM—After being away for nearly two millennia, Jesus Christ triumphantly returned Monday to pick up some of His old belongings. "I realize this isn't exactly how the world's Christians were imagining it, but I left a really comfortable pair of sandals in Galilee, and I wanted them back," said Christ, who died for our sins. "Also, I'm pretty sure I lent [Apostle] Simon Peter my best goblet at the Last Supper." This marks Christ's first return since 76 A.D., when he thought he'd forgotten to turn off his coffee pot.

Nimrod's Son
06-18-2003, 03:25 PM
http://www.sonomagourds.com/thena/bigpics/onion.jpg

jczeroman
06-18-2003, 03:29 PM
http://www.augustfalling.com/netphoria/5stars.jpg

Junebug
06-18-2003, 03:32 PM
^that made me laugh so hard.
Originally posted by Affect
said Christ, who died for our sins.... [Apostle] Simon Peter
I love it when they add little stuff like that about who the people are. hilarious

Toast
06-18-2003, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by Affect
BAGHDAD, IRAQ—For the third time in as many weeks, U.S. officials denied U.N. weapons inspectors' request to reenter Iraq. "Thanks so much for the offer, but we can handle it from here," Lt. Gen. William Wallace told U.N. chief inspector Hans Blix. "We're getting very close to finding Saddam's massive WMD stockpile, and to have the U.N. get involved at this point would just complicate matters. Sorry." U.N. Secretary General Kofi Annan has given President Bush a June 28 deadline to let inspectors into Iraq.

rut roh!

ammy
06-18-2003, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by jczeroman
http://www.augustfalling.com/netphoria/5stars.jpg

have i told you lately..

that you kick ass???

you do. <3

Ugly
06-18-2003, 03:58 PM
It is apparent that the U.S. is stockpiling Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq. There should be an international collation of the willing sent in to take them out and topple their brutal and dictatorial regime.

jczeroman
06-18-2003, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by Ammy

have i told you lately..
that you kick ass???
you do. <3

:cheers:

:love: (but in a non-sexual way cause you have a husband)

Nimrod's Son
06-18-2003, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by jczeroman

:cheers:

:love: (but in a non-sexual way cause you have a husband) I can think of a couple of other reasons!

Travis Meekz
06-18-2003, 07:28 PM
those were great affect