View Full Version : Metro?? Vieuphoria 2!!

Porcelina Ruby
06-18-2003, 02:15 AM
Doesn't anyone remember that Adore shows were taped for vieuphoria 2 +you have the arising, which I can tell from the 3 vids I have that those show were really really sweet.
Maybe to top the bill also a Mellon Collie show.
Maybe the 1997 in Vancouver?

Well maybe Billy will do me the favor and release my dream

The Pantsmaster
06-18-2003, 12:09 PM
i'm pretty sure vieuphoria 2 was abandoned a long time ago. If billy ain't got no time for the metro show, then he ain't got not time for vieu 2.

Porcelina Ruby
06-18-2003, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by Porcelina Ruby
Doesn't anyone remember that Adore shows were taped for vieuphoria 2 +you have the arising, which I can tell from the 3 vids I have that those show were really really sweet.
Maybe to top the bill also a Mellon Collie show.
Maybe the 1997 in Vancouver?

Well maybe Billy will do me the favor and release my dream

what I can say is nice art man, I'm fairly new so I don't know u, but, is that all u got? I meant the ones from eric, sry John

The Pantsmaster
06-18-2003, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by Porcelina Ruby

what I can say is nice art man, I'm fairly new so I don't know u, but, is that all u got? I meant the ones from eric, sry John
oh thank you. Thats what i have on the web right now. there are galleries for sketchbook and photo stuff as well if you didn't notice. don't worry, i won't tell john heh.

Porcelina Ruby
06-18-2003, 03:15 PM
I must honestly say that u're black and white touches me the most, really gorgeous, nice atmossphere..

sarasvati
06-18-2003, 05:28 PM
i'm still waiting for the smashing pumpkins mtv unplugged to happen :)

The Pantsmaster
06-18-2003, 06:15 PM
porcelina ruby: thanks so much for the kind words.

sarasvati: I'm with you on that one!

Corganist
06-18-2003, 06:36 PM
I personally would love it if they were to put out a DVD of either of the following two things instead of Metro: 1) The '95 Double Door shows or 2) The Arising! Tour. Even if they were just in compilation form, I think that these would be an overall better representation of the band than the Metro show will end up being. (Not that I don't think the Metro DVD will be awesome if it ever comes out...but I'd rather see footage of the band in its prime as opposed to its last gasp.)

Thats my dream anyway...

MisterLove
06-18-2003, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by Corganist
I personally would love it if they were to put out a DVD of either of the following two things instead of Metro: 1) The '95 Double Door shows or 2) The Arising! Tour. Even if they were just in compilation form, I think that these would be an overall better representation of the band than the Metro show will end up being. (Not that I don't think the Metro DVD will be awesome if it ever comes out...but I'd rather see footage of the band in its prime as opposed to its last gasp.)

Thats my dream anyway...

agreed.