View Full Version : Supposed Zwan Break Up?

Pieces
06-16-2003, 03:25 PM
I'm not a big fan of Zwan, however today on the hub 'bowmaan' said that Billy just annouced the break up of 'Zwan' to due him soon to become a father. Which is also the reason for the premature return to the states. This was supposedly said during a radio interview.

Can anyone confirm this as true? Or can anyone confirm this as a joke? I'm really not sure. If you think about it the reasons do link up pretty nicely and all.

However, I wouldn't be surprised if this is a joke. The thread on zwan.com was moved to the VOID forum pretty quick (no surprises). I'm not a big fan of Zwan, but I do enjoy their music. Hopefully Billy will continue with making music (More Pumpkins'y stuff, well, you say I'm just a dreamer...) but if this means the end of Zwan.com and those damn hippie colours (noto to metion posters), I say good riddance!

Anyway, can someone fill me in?

Thanks.

- michael

Sleepless
06-16-2003, 03:34 PM
I don't care how or why, I just hope Zwan split.

EverlastingGlaze
06-16-2003, 03:37 PM
Amen!

SpFission
06-16-2003, 04:00 PM
I don't hope they split, I just hope they make better music in the future. If Zwan split, i doubt billy would make music again, at least in the near future.

Boycott Graceland
06-16-2003, 04:11 PM
if this is true, do you know who the mother would be?

http://zwanonline.com/z_o_m_b/uploads/av-173.gif

yeah, that's right. the kid's fucked eight ways from sunday.

ZephZero33
06-16-2003, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by Boycott Graceland
if this is true, do you know who the mother would be?

http://zwanonline.com/z_o_m_b/uploads/av-173.gif

yeah, that's right. the kid's fucked eight ways from sunday.

Classic

Ugly
06-16-2003, 04:28 PM
I said B0lly got Paz preggers in another thread. They didn't say "a death in the family" they said "family matters". That would freakin rule. Most warped child ever! Betcha he'd keep it too, cuz JC just had a kid and he doesn't want to be shown up.

bowmaan
06-16-2003, 09:11 PM
name dropping totally blows. get a life.

Thoughtless
06-16-2003, 09:18 PM
wtf will i do with www.livejournal.com/~billy_jr_jr ?

Ugly
06-16-2003, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by Thoughtless
wtf will i do with www.livejournal.com/~billy_jr_jr ?

maybe update it.

Fattening Ass
06-17-2003, 04:53 AM
OH NO PLEASE SAVE THE ZWAN 1|!

severin
06-17-2003, 05:12 AM
Originally posted by Ugly
They didn't say "a death in the family" they said "family matters".

no, but several radiostations / papers in europe put out that reason...and especially the station i heard it on is normally not telling false facts

Reyngel
06-17-2003, 06:03 AM
Billy would suck as a father in my opinion. He's too selfish and fickle.

C33
06-17-2003, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by Ugly
they said "family matters". That would freakin rule.
http://www.andremeadows.com/urkelnet/pics/fmend.jpg

laulauphoria
06-17-2003, 09:31 AM
hehehe:p

DeadOpera
06-17-2003, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by Reyngel

yeah too selfish to release the metro right?
:rolleyes:

Ugly
06-17-2003, 10:29 AM
I hope their kid is Urkel. I mean, the kid pops out of Paz all black and stuff and while Billy is standing there in open-mouthed awe dumbfounded Paz just says “Did I do that…?”

Ugly
06-17-2003, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Hyperbole

Bert, dear, are you drunk?

Nah, just extremely bored at work. But I am going to be drunk in about 2 hours cuz I get to go to a lawyer picnic and drink free booze and food for a few hours. So when I get back you should expect some drunken and probably lewd msg’s over AIM.

Don’t call me Bert, please. It reminds me too much of Sesame Street. Too painful. I was molested by Snuffy as a kid.

Dead
06-17-2003, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by Reyngel
http://www.docsworldonline.com/art/tori_art/stunned.jpg

ZackZ
06-17-2003, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by SpFission
I don't hope they split, I just hope they make better music in the future. If Zwan split, i doubt billy would make music again, at least in the near future.

That's bullshit. If there is a "family issue", that is the only thing that would keep Billy from writing music, not Zwan breaking up.

Corganist
06-17-2003, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by ZackZ

That's bullshit. If there is a "family issue", that is the only thing that would keep Billy from writing music, not Zwan breaking up.

I also doubt that he's stop writing music or making music....but whether or not we'd ever hear any of it is anyone's guess. As long as Zwan is together, we're pretty much assured that there will be shows played (under normal circumstances) and albums released in the near future. If Zwan breaks up, then I can't see Billy doing any kind of major music project other than the odd solo album every 3 or 4 years. And I fear he probably wouldn't do much in the way of solo touring either, probably just random Chicago area shows and guest appearances. At best, he may get prolific with the whole movie scoring thing....but I don't think that such endeavors would really be anything to get too excited about. Thus, I'm really hoping that we get at least a little bit more mileage out of Zwan yet.

aspecialkid
06-18-2003, 12:29 AM
http://www.agentry.net/charspix/baby.gif

crescentfresh
06-18-2003, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Corganist

Billy doing any kind of major music project other than the odd solo album every 3 or 4 years.

oh no

oui henri
06-18-2003, 01:30 PM
:rofl: @ this thread