View Full Version : that how-high scheme for RTS acoustic sessions

RopeyLopey
06-15-2003, 06:56 AM
Please, can anyone tell me where can I find that drawing, showing how high they(/Billy) were during each song on RTS acoustic sessions? If I remember well, it was DeviousJ, who's posted it for the last time....
-Jan

severin
06-15-2003, 07:00 AM
no pic, sorry, but did you finally make it to the nuke festival? i haven't seen you at the soundboard, and since we forgot to exchange cell-phone-numbers i left at 9:35. i hope you got there in time and enjoyed the show

D.
06-15-2003, 07:11 AM
here ya go.

RopeyLopey
06-15-2003, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by severin
no pic, sorry, but did you finally make it to the nuke festival? i haven't seen you at the soundboard, and since we forgot to exchange cell-phone-numbers i left at 9:35. i hope you got there in time and enjoyed the show

No, I didn't. My stomach, grey skies, cost of the whole thing (transport/ticket price), missing Sportfreunde stiller and the fact I saw them already twice in Canada overweighted the cons of going there(last show in Europe=special setlist?). Sorry Sev, if you were waiting for me ( I don't know if you got my mail on Friday morning before you left for the festival).

So what about the setlist? any surprises? Weather? It rained quite a lot in Brno...

BTW, my cell phone is +420728726476. All artists seem to prefer Vienna to Prague these days, so I guess sooner or later I will meet you in persona, anyway. So once again I appologize if you were waiting that long for me.

Originally posted by David
here ya go

thanks a lot

severin
06-15-2003, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by RopeyLopey

No, I didn't. My stomach, grey skies, cost of the whole thing (transport/ticket price), missing Sportfreunde stiller and the fact I saw them already twice in Canada overweighted the cons of going there(last show in Europe=special setlist?). Sorry Sev, if you were waiting for me ( I don't know if you got my mail on Friday morning before you left for the festival).

So what about the setlist? any surprises? Weather? It rained quite a lot in Brno...

BTW, my cell phone is +420728726476. All artists seem to prefer Vienna to Prague these days, so I guess sooner or later I will meet you in persona, anyway. So once again I appologize if you were waiting that long for me.

thanks a lot

ah, no problem with the waiting, i wasn't planning to do anything else anyway and the spot was quite nice...the weather was ok, it didn't rain after 6 pm.

the show was rather short (78 minutes) and the setlist not much out of the ordinary...so you haven't really missed a lot...

setlist:

01: lyric
02: declarations of faith
03: for your love
04: honestly
05: el sol
06: jesus, i
--> star spangeled banner (tease)
--> god's gonna set this world on fire (tease)
--> soul machine
07: desire
08: don't let me down [beatles]
09: settle down
10: endless summer
11: yesterday [beatles] (tease)
--> band introduction
12: of a broken heart
13: mary star of the sea

RopeyLopey
06-15-2003, 08:31 AM
what about the audience? Were they into it? I hope they liked it - that would be really cool if they come with the Djali stuff to Austria again next year, so we would not have to go over to Germany/Switzerland/Italy.