View Full Version : More Bootlegs To Trade!!!

Porkypine
06-14-2003, 11:39 PM
I have added the following list of Pumpkins boots to my bootlist:

May We Have A Record Contract Please? (studio sourced)
Live on 7.31.91 in New York City (audience sourced)
Drown (soundboard sourced)
Live on 3.25.94 in Davenport, IA (Audience sourced)
Double Door: Live on 2.21.95 in Chicago
Redrum: Live on 8.25.95 @ Reading Festival in Berkshire, UK
Mellow, Jolly And The Infinite Madness (1996) (soundboard sourced)
Exit Mellon Collie: 6.28.97 Roskilde Festival (FM to soundcard sourced)
Benefit With Beautiful People on 10.18.97 in Mountainview, CA (Soundboard Sourced)
Welcome Back Jimmy! Live on 4.10.99 in Detroit (soundboard sourced)
The Last Show: Live on 12.2.00 @ The Metro (Audience - MP3 sourced)

E-mail me at rpeniuk@ualberta.ca if you are interested in making a trade.

MstrGhost
06-15-2003, 09:10 PM
*MstrGhost does his good action of the day*

With a boolist like that, no one will take you for real. No sources, generation info, and you even mention the forbiden word mp... :hurl: you know the rest.

Porkypine
06-15-2003, 10:16 PM
Oh ouch!!!! I have source info, I just didn't post generation info, I hardly ever see generation info. And the MP3s are only there for those to hear the last show. And thanks for the friendly comments.

interzone
06-15-2003, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by Porkypine
Oh ouch!!!! I have source info, I just didn't post generation info, I hardly ever see generation info. And the MP3s are only there for those to hear the last show. And thanks for the friendly comments.

A full recording (with Silverfuck cut) of the last show is out, so the MP3-sourced recording is not really necessary. It never was, as Paul Baker also hosted lossless .SHN files on his website.
As for source/gen info, simply saying 'soundboard sourced' is not really giving much information. Was it taped on DAT or analog tape? Is your CD copy transferred from a first generation tape or 3rd? These are things you really need to make an effort to keep track of. It helps people who are trying to decide if they want to trade with you. Also, many shows have multiple sources, like 04.10.99. There are three recordings, so you need to know which one you have. Incidentally, I was not aware of a SBD recording of that show (you have it listed as such above). Has one surfaced recently?

The Gaddrow
06-16-2003, 06:49 AM
Originally posted by Porkypine
4.10.99 in Detroit (soundboard sourced) Have I missed something?