View Full Version : So uh...what is the muscle that's kind of...right next to the shin?

Eulogy
06-14-2003, 11:22 PM
I don't know if any of you know what I'm talking about. But I feel a muscle there....and it always hurts. ouch.

And there's no way to stretch it or anything...hm.

Desi
06-15-2003, 12:42 AM
i think you might have pulled your groin.

sppunk
06-15-2003, 01:00 AM
It's called a pussy. Wait, that's you.

HAHAHA!

Um, it could be that you have shin splints. They are off to the side of your shin and can hurt like hell.

BlueStar
06-15-2003, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by sppunk

Um, it could be that you have shin splints. They are off to the side of your shin and can hurt like hell.

Yep, that's exactly what I was going to say.

Try walking backwards on your heels (toes up)...my high school track coach always said that was good for shin splints.

Eulogy
06-15-2003, 12:56 PM
I don't think it's shin splints. Because shin splints don't go away. This went away. And this pain is to the opposite side of where shin splints are. I think.

But yeah....there's a muscle there, and I don't know what it is. And every once in a while I'll just get this dull pain there. It's awful.

It's gone now though. yay

STFU
06-15-2003, 02:58 PM
Stretching is all I can think of, that and narcotic pain killers can help. Measure your muscle if it is 8 inches take 8 percocets, 6 then 6, if it's more than 8 inches take 12 percocets but no more, they can be dangerous. hee hee Oh yes and don't drink more than a fifth in a combination.