View Full Version : speaking of stalkings...

mellon_c0llie
06-14-2003, 12:19 AM
my best friend jarrod was arrested about a month ago for stalking a girl. The thing is he claims "God" told him that they were soul mates and that she is the "daughter of zion". He belives people in his cell are like elijah, john the baptist, and pontius pilate. He believes "God" is speaking directly to him i.e. glass and the ghost children.

i just dont' know what to do. i can visit him for 15 minutes on a thursday but he lives over 90 miles away. He won't listen to reason... I want to write him... but what to say? He's an extremely intelligent guy... but he's been a pothead for years now and has tried meth and i think even crack at somepoint. He seemed healthy a few months ago... and then all this weird stuff started happening. He got this book about revelation and the end of the world and for weeks all he would talk about was the pope and the number of the beast.

it's just weird. AND his parents dont know yet.

mellon_c0llie
06-14-2003, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by Hyperbole
:erm

i think that sums it up pretty well.

Desi
06-14-2003, 12:32 AM
maybe he's bisexual?

Debaser
06-14-2003, 01:06 AM
drugs are bad?

what went wrong i wonder...

jenniferkate
06-15-2003, 02:32 AM
Originally posted by mellon_c0llie
has tried meth and i think even crack at somepoint.

my former best friend cultivated a secret meth habit, and his wackiness bore a lot of similarity to what you're saying - he went on rants about unicorns, armageddon, psychic vampires + more fire & brimstone apocalyptic religious diatribes than i ever want to hear again. my advice is to get the hell away. mhm.