View Full Version : Starchildren > Zwan


DeviousJ
06-13-2003, 11:17 AM
Discuss!

RopeyLopey
06-13-2003, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by DeviousJ
Discuss!

Si tu, Brutus?

palidor
06-13-2003, 12:36 PM
a vanilla milk shake > zwan

Ugly
06-13-2003, 01:19 PM
<B><U>HEY EVERYBODY!!!</U> LOOK AT HOW LEET THESE GUYS ARE WITH THEIR KNOWLEDGE OF SOMETHING AS RARE AS <I>STARCHILDREN</I>!!! </B>

DeviousJ
06-13-2003, 02:31 PM
The Delusions of Candor mp3 came on today and I just thought 'hmm, literally *everything* Billy did was better than Zwan'

El Savior
06-13-2003, 02:47 PM
unplanned pregnancy > zwan

palidor
06-13-2003, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by El Savior
unplanned pregnancy > zwan

http://www.plannedparenthood.org/

SpFission
06-13-2003, 03:55 PM
gay

im cool because i dont like Zwan

Cecil
06-13-2003, 04:16 PM
I love the New Waver with lyrics!

If you don't love me no more, I cannot find another door
If you don't love me no more, I Cannot Even the Score!


Shame on, Shame on, You!

mirrar
06-13-2003, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by El Savior
unplanned pregnancy > zwan :rofl: SARS>zwan

DeviousJ
06-13-2003, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by SpFission
gay

im cool because i dont like Zwan

You may hate Zwan, but that doesn't make you cool I'm afraid

palidor
06-13-2003, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by DeviousJ


You may hate Zwan, but that doesn't make you cool I'm afraid

ZING!

sarmatianus
06-13-2003, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by RopeyLopey


Si tu, Brutus?

"If you, Brutus?" - and Brutus should be "Brute", as it would be the vocative case.

Yeah, I'm a Latin nerd.

DeviousJ
06-13-2003, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by sarmatianus


"If you, Brutus?" - and Brutus should be "Brute", as it would be the vocative case.

Yeah, I'm a Latin nerd.

http://www.stone-dead.asn.au/movies/life-of-brian/thumbnails/21-centurion.jpg

Oblivious
06-13-2003, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by DeviousJ
Delusions of Candor

:(

i've nothing more to say...

Reyngel
06-13-2003, 11:05 PM
This thread = :)

RopeyLopey
06-14-2003, 04:37 AM
Originally posted by sarmatianus


"If you, Brutus?" - and Brutus should be "Brute", as it would be the vocative case.

Yeah, I'm a Latin nerd.

Heh, even if you were not a Latin nerd, you could know that in Latin he says "Et tu, Brute?". There are some variations, for example another one goes:"Tu quoque, Brute, fili mi!" However, most of the people stick to "Et tu,Brutus?" (You too, Brutus?) - the version Shakespeare's used...
you're not the only one around here who had Latin at school...

now go and search in which language it's "Si tu, Brutus?"

sarmatianus
06-14-2003, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by RopeyLopey


Heh, even if you were not a Latin nerd, you could know that in Latin he says "Et tu, Brute?". There are some variations, for example another one goes:"Tu quoque, Brute, fili mi!" However, most of the people stick to "Et tu,Brutus?" (You too, Brutus?) - the version Shakespeare's used...
you're not the only one around here who had Latin at school...

now go and search in which language it's "Si tu, Brutus?"

Except for the fact that in reality, Caesar said it in Greek, which would mean that it would be "Kai su teknon?"

RopeyLopey
06-14-2003, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by sarmatianus


Except for the fact that in reality, Caesar said it in Greek, which would mean that it would be "Kai su teknon?"

That's what Suetonius says (may he requiescat in pace ;)) -and since he's the only source of info we have,we can only hope he got it right...

Cucullus non facit monachum, Sarmatianus ;)

MstrGhost
06-15-2003, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by sarmatianus


"If you, Brutus?" - and Brutus should be "Brute", as it would be the vocative case.

Yeah, I'm a Latin nerd.

I still donno why people always write "Brutus" instead of Brute.

Kill the Joy
06-16-2003, 03:04 AM
Billy on viagra = Zwan

which explains the fucking rainbows
blue clovers, green stars... magicically delicious!
Silly rabbit.. trix are for kids

El Savior
06-16-2003, 05:04 AM
Originally posted by Kill the Joy
Billy on viagra = Zwan

which explains the fucking rainbows
blue clovers, green stars... magicically delicious!
Silly rabbit.. trix are for kids

yea... viagra... that explains it perfectly...

Porcelina Ruby
06-16-2003, 05:17 AM
Originally posted by Kill the Joy
Billy on viagra = Zwan

which explains the fucking rainbows
blue clovers, green stars... magicically delicious!
Silly rabbit.. trix are for kids

what the hell for funky ass viagra do u have in America?

pizzahunks
06-16-2003, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by Mirror_Untrue
:rofl: SARS>zwan

Since I am from Toronto (almost), I will have to kick your ass.

MstrGhost
06-16-2003, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by Kill the Joy
Billy on viagra = Zwan

which explains the fucking rainbows
blue clovers, green stars... magicically delicious!
Silly rabbit.. trix are for kids

Why are those rainbows limp then?

Ugly
06-16-2003, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by pizzahunks


Since I am from Toronto (almost), I will have to kick your ass.

She's in T.O. too. And I live in Hamilton and go to hospitals every day and my sister works in hospitals in Toronto and Hamilton so we all have SARS.

Anyone wanna not wear mosquito repellant and go on a hot day to Chinatown and order some really raw Chinese beef?

DeviousJ
06-16-2003, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by Ugly


She's in T.O. too. And I live in Hamilton and go to hospitals every day and my sister works in hospitals in Toronto and Hamilton so we all have SARS.

Anyone wanna not wear mosquito repellant and go on a hot day to Chinatown and order some really raw Chinese beef?

You know, I interpreted it as 'HOW DARE YOU INSULT ZWAN THIS WAY I LIVE NEAR YOU SO I'M COMING TO KICK YOUR ASS'