View Full Version : Rome date moved

Purr Snickety
06-10-2003, 01:40 PM
Here's an email I got from the people I booked my Zwan tickets from:

Gentile Cliente,
L'organizzatore del concerto degli Zwan in programma il 16/06/2003 al Foro Italico di Roma, ha comunicato che il concerto si terrą al Palacisalfa e non pił al Foro Italico come inizialmente previsto. I biglietti gią acquistati restano comunque validi.

Cordiali Saluti
TicketOne Staff

BabelFish says (more or less) that it's been moved to the "Italico Hole of Rome" which, er, sounds lovely. Hope it doesn't turn out like the Paris gig.

GaySuperMario
06-10-2003, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by Purr Snickety
"Italico Hole of Rome"

Theys-ah can-ah vist-ah my hole anyday-ah! Mamma Mia!

eyesbomb
06-10-2003, 04:19 PM
Here's an email I got from the people I booked my Zwan tickets from:

Gentile Cliente,
L'organizzatore del concerto degli Zwan in programma il 16/06/2003 al Foro Italico di Roma, ha comunicato che il concerto si terrą al Palacisalfa e non pił al Foro Italico come inizialmente previsto. I biglietti gią acquistati restano comunque validi.

Cordiali Saluti
TicketOne Staff

BabelFish says (more or less) that it's been moved to the "Italico Hole of Rome" which, er, sounds lovely. Hope it doesn't turn out like the Paris gig.

the concert has been moved from the North of the city to the deep south, just to give you geographical clues

Palacisalfa is the new venue, which holds 2500 people compared to the 5000 that the Foro Italico does..
I've seen The White Stripes there at the Palacisalfa and the place, even if isolated, isn't THAT bad after all

Babelfish should have translated that it has been moved FROM the "Italico Hole of Roma", where it was previously supposed to be held
The tickets that you purchased are still valid for the new venue
I believe that all this is due to the low sales of the tickets, since Zwan are playing far too many gigs in Italy (6)

By the way, since you're coming to my town and I'll attend the gig as well, wanna met another Netphorian?
:o :)
(and, for the record: why are you heading to here anyway?)

Reyngel
06-10-2003, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by GaySuperMario

Theys-ah can-ah vist-ah my hole anyday-ah! Mamma Mia!

lol, that is brilliant.

Purr Snickety
06-10-2003, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by eyesbomb

the concert has been moved from the North of the city to the deep south, just to give you geographical clues

Palacisalfa is the new venue, which holds 2500 people compared to the 5000 that the Foro Italico does..
I've seen The White Stripes there at the Palacisalfa and the place, even if isolated, isn't THAT bad after all

Babelfish should have translated that it has been moved FROM the "Italico Hole of Roma", where it was previously supposed to be held
The tickets that you purchased are still valid for the new venue
I believe that all this is due to the low sales of the tickets, since Zwan are playing far too many gigs in Italy (6)

By the way, since you're coming to my town and I'll attend the gig as well, wanna met another Netphorian?
:o :)
(and, for the record: why are you heading to here anyway?)

Hey thanks for the info. The smaller the better of course but I just hope they don't cancel.

As for meeting up, I don't know. I'm being a complete toursist, traveling around Italy for 15 days (Rome->Naples->Florence->Venice->Genoa) with a friend who, well, isn't a big fan of Zwan. It's pretty cool of her to accept the fact that I need to go to Zwan two nights in a row so I'll leave what we do on those nights up to her.

Btw thanks for having a great country ;). Pity I can't speak a word of Italian (and nobody really speaks Latin there anymore!).

eyesbomb
06-10-2003, 06:42 PM

Hey thanks for the info. The smaller the better of course but I just hope they don't cancel.

As for meeting up, I don't know. I'm being a complete toursist, traveling around Italy for 15 days (Rome->Naples->Florence->Venice->Genoa) with a friend who, well, isn't a big fan of Zwan. It's pretty cool of her to accept the fact that I need to go to Zwan two nights in a row so I'll leave what we do on those nights up to her.

Btw thanks for having a great country ;). Pity I can't speak a word of Italian (and nobody really speaks Latin there anymore!).

nah, I don't think they'll be cancelled

Well, lemme tell ya that the plans for your trip seem fantastic, you've managed to choose the most beautiful cities of Italy to visit, that's the real best

especially Roma and Napoli, as I wrote
And some people still speak latin (I speak a bit of it)
Ciao!
:)