View Full Version : MADM sighting

TiaraGurl
06-09-2003, 10:14 PM
At approximately 4:45pm today I was exiting the Magnolia Bakery on Bleeker street in west village area of Manhattan I crossed over and saw Melissa and Yelena walking along they passed by and i thought of saying hi but neither of them looked in a talking mood. Melissa had on blue velvet pants and was carrying a clear plastic bag with squash.

So maybe they were going to roast vegatbles?

peabody
06-09-2003, 10:19 PM
they're soooo lesbians.

Ap33west
06-10-2003, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by peabody
they're soooo lesbians.

do you have any idea how much money that would be worth to me? :love:

shaniqua
06-10-2003, 03:02 AM
neato.

the only semi-famous people i ever run into on the street are members of sloan. oh and i saw a guy who looked like david crosby the othernight too :erm

twilightfadez
06-10-2003, 11:51 AM
they both were in Paris last week...Denise was able to meet Melissa....www.melissaaufdermaur.org
Yelena was there also....mel sang with Indochine at the Bercy show

GrungeGuy
06-10-2003, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by TiaraGurl
At approximately 4:45pm today I was exiting the Magnolia Bakery on Bleeker street in west village area of Manhattan I crossed over and saw Melissa and Yelena walking along they passed by and i thought of saying hi but neither of them looked in a talking mood. Melissa had on blue velvet pants and was carrying a clear plastic bag with squash.

So maybe they were going to roast vegatbles?
Is this the bakery we went to last week with the AMAZING cupcakes?
Oh and if I was there, she SO would ahve been in a talking mood :cool:

TiaraGurl
06-10-2003, 03:04 PM
yes same bakery but they were nto int he bakery they were walking by. I dunno she looked sort of peekid like she needed to sit in the shade and drink some water.

D.
06-10-2003, 03:27 PM
i've only had fred durst walk into the krispy kreme i was working at.
also, i have suspicions that josh homme ate at a country club i was bussing. it so could have been him.