View Full Version : Mellon Collie 8 x Platinum Award Disk for Sale!!

Paul McGowan
06-08-2003, 08:31 PM
This is a genuine offer of an original pumpkins work of art.

I have an official RIAA certified sales award for Mellon Collie and the infinite sadness for sale.

The details of the award disk are as follows:

"Presented to Dan Kieley to commemorate the sale of more than 8,000,000 copies of Virgin Records cassette and CD "Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness"

The disk itself is stunning, it has the album cover surrounded by 8 platinum disks framed in etched glass.
It is a beautiful item that would look good on any wall. It is breaking my heart to have to sell this but I'm getting married and I need the money!!

I'm looking for offers of 900 ($1,500) or over. Genuine offers only please.

If you are interested then please email me at paulmcgowan@blueyonder.co.uk and I can send you a picture of this stuning item

GlassDreams
06-08-2003, 11:11 PM
Where the fuck would you get a thing like this?

paddock
06-09-2003, 05:43 AM
Originally posted by Paul McGowan

:erm That's really expensive. I doubt that you will get that much for it.

Richard D. James
06-09-2003, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by Paul McGowan

Man I have always wanted one of these, but for that price I could get 4 of them. You might consider lowering your price...

-GK

Sacred Age Of Innocence
06-09-2003, 12:41 PM
There is no way you are getting that price for it. I know a few friends who got those for under $500 each so if you think you will get triple that then you are mistaken.

Dead
06-09-2003, 04:09 PM
He might get that much on eBay! You've seen what can happen on there. Just advertise it on the zboard. :)

spaceboye
06-10-2003, 01:40 AM
$1,500 ??

I got mine for a whoooole lot less than that.

When people ask a lot more for something that it is worth, I cant help but feel embarassed for them... but sooner or later they'll learn..

For instance.. this kid at the swap meet was selling his bass for $125.00. This thing was beat up, missing knobs and missing strings... the bass he couldn't have paid more than $75 new for, and he was firm with his price.

ah well...

*points and laughs* :p