View Full Version : BC affiliation w/ Dave Navarro?

Kentaro
06-08-2003, 07:00 PM
What's Billy's relationship with Dave Navarro? Dave mentions Billy in his solo album Trust No One on the song 'Sunny Day':

I met some friends of mine
I used to call them friends
One of them was not so hairy (Billy)
One of them was not so scary (Marilyn Manson)

:confused:

pumpkinxyu
06-08-2003, 09:56 PM
i think they used to be sort of friends. dave navarro has a little photo booth at his house (like the ones in the mall) and i saw some pictures from around 97 or so with billy and d'arcy in the photo booth. beyond that, i'm not really sure.

this is only semi-related, but in manson's autobiography (which is excellent, i might add), he talks about this time he was drunk or high or something and he was lying on a bed, and he was all excited because he thought billy was sucking on his nipples. but when he sobered up a little bit, he saw that it was actually dave navarro, which was quite a disappointment to manson. the moral of the story: billy corgan will not suck on your nipples, unless you're in zwan.

SwansOfNever
06-08-2003, 10:39 PM
and you were listening to Dave Navarro because?????;)

Kentaro
06-09-2003, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by SwansOfNever
and you were listening to Dave Navarro because?????;)

Oh, ya' know, just cuz. There's this band that Dave's in called Jane's Addiction that I also listen to... Didn't the Pumpkins open for them twice?;) ;)

I feel an impending shitstorm:erm :D

Cassius
06-09-2003, 02:44 AM
Originally posted by pumpkinxyu
i think they used to be sort of friends. dave navarro has a little photo booth at his house (like the ones in the mall) and i saw some pictures from around 97 or so with billy and d'arcy in the photo booth. beyond that, i'm not really sure.

this is only semi-related, but in manson's autobiography (which is excellent, i might add), he talks about this time he was drunk or high or something and he was lying on a bed, and he was all excited because he thought billy was sucking on his nipples. but when he sobered up a little bit, he saw that it was actually dave navarro, which was quite a disappointment to manson. the moral of the story: billy corgan will not suck on your nipples, unless you're in zwan.

LMAO ............:erm

Reyngel
06-09-2003, 02:47 AM

But Paz is in Zwan... so does he suck her nipples? OH HOT :eek:

RopeyLopey
06-09-2003, 03:34 AM

That must be an excellent book, indeed - if it's full of similar gibberish like this...

pumpkinxyu
06-09-2003, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by RopeyLopey

That must be an excellent book, indeed - if it's full of similar gibberish like this...

"A little nonsense now and then can be good for the wisest men."

Salena Child
06-09-2003, 01:26 PM
dave's hot.

Kentaro
06-09-2003, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by Reyngel

But Paz is in Zwan... so does he suck her nipples? OH HOT :eek:

Maybe Paz is the one who sucks nipples... :D Did you see her tounge action on the Zwan bonus DVD?:eek:

TiaraGurl
06-09-2003, 10:19 PM

This is true in late 1998 Dave was on the week in rock with kurt loder showing his apartment and he was showing the photo booth pics (I have it on video somewhere) the pic of billy was supposed to be on the cover of his trust no one book but it never came out which i was annoyed about because i wanted to see the photo booth pics.

I mean they did open for janes addiction back in the day.

Kentaro
06-10-2003, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by TiaraGurl
I mean they did open for janes addiction back in the day.

Wayyy back in '97?:D