View Full Version : Radical changes made.You'll love it!


ernstdaydreamer
06-07-2003, 09:58 PM
You'll never see me in this forum again. I'll made last changes to the site and than I'll START THE PROMOTION .

tODAY IS THE LAST DAY I'M HERE.

Some of you are good people some - jorgs ,Anyway IT'S been a great pleasure for me to listen to all the critique ,


Bye

DeviousJ
06-07-2003, 10:11 PM
Think of what?

ernstdaydreamer
06-07-2003, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by ernstdaydreamer
www.smashingpumpkins.times.lv

go to any era impressions>rules

and tell me what you think?

If you know any other web site which is better than this one, tell me about it and tell why do you think it's better?(Don't name the sites for experienced pumpkinheads)

of the idea of posting messages that ll stay as long as the page will exist

zoodboog
06-07-2003, 10:43 PM
http://www.smashingpumpkins.times.lv/main/4.gifWTF WTF WTF

DeviousJ
06-07-2003, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by ernstdaydreamer


of the idea of posting messages that ll stay as long as the page will exist

You mean supplying you with editorial? What about it? It's not a message board in any way since people have to email things to you, then you get to decide whether they get published or not. Eh I don't know, I'm sure a bunch of people will like it.

Also, you put 'right' when you meant 'write'

ernstdaydreamer
06-08-2003, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by DeviousJ


You mean supplying you with editorial? What about it? It's not a message board in any way since people have to email things to you, then you get to decide whether they get published or not. Eh I don't know, I'm sure a bunch of people will like it.

Also, you put 'right' when you meant 'write'

thanx, i was very sleepy yesterday i'll check the spelling again.

About filtering messages.I'm not going to filter them ,just in case if a message will be a very shitty one or if i'll clearly see that the person is lying,i'n such cases i'm not going to post them.

(OF COURSE IF THE VOLUME OF INCOMING MESSAGES WILL BE VERY HIGH I'LL JUST HAVE TO FILTER THEM, BUT I DON'T REALLY THINK THAT THIS WILL HAPPEN)

RopeyLopey
06-08-2003, 04:05 PM
I like your impressions from the albums or what is it supposed to represent - everything rules in your opinion .....or what are the rules, then?

at least you've got Netphoria on the first place among the links...
you're from Riga?

sarmatianus
06-08-2003, 04:10 PM
http://www.stone-dead.asn.au/tv-series/pictures/fc-15/pictures/spanish-inquisition-08.jpg

ernstdaydreamer
06-09-2003, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by RopeyLopey
I like your impressions from the albums or what is it supposed to represent - everything rules in your opinion .....or what are the rules, then?

at least you've got Netphoria on the first place among the links...
you're from Riga?

Yes I am , and I think I'm the only pumpkinhead here

(just made new changes)

Currently I promote my site only on this board later i'm planning to send links to other sites.

Impressions section is empty because it is supposed to be filled by fans not by me.

Salena Child
06-10-2003, 11:04 AM
it took to long to load so i closed the box.

Elvis The Fat Years
06-10-2003, 11:08 AM
fuck you, asscock.

eyesbomb
06-10-2003, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by ernstdaydreamer
ernstdaydreamer

Location: LATVIA
Posts: 18


Nice site, and Latvia rocks..

welcome soon on board in the European Union



:)

ernstdaydreamer
06-10-2003, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by Salena Child
it took to long to load so i closed the box.

I don't give a damn if some individuals never had sex or how you call it - unisex?And I also havent heard about someone having it :) ,What's the link between this site and this thing?

I also want to tell everyone THAT i didn't invented anything in this site, I
Just took available material and combined it the way think it would be better.That's all.People are different, someone might like it someone might hate it ,I don't care .The Pumpkins didn't care too........


(P.S. buy yourself a good modem, or move to europe!)

twilightfadez
06-10-2003, 12:37 PM
you might wanna take a look at your code
with the textarea boxes and stuff

twilightfadez
06-10-2003, 12:42 PM
the reason i say that is cos you can erase stuff from your page thru the browser
so i dont think youre using the correct code to put the text in

ernstdaydreamer
06-10-2003, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by twilightfadez
the reason i say that is cos you can erase stuff from your page thru the browser
so i dont think youre using the correct code to put the text in

I know that. I'M SO BUSY RIGHT NOW I'LL FIX THIS PROBLEM SOON
THANX ANYWAY

twilightfadez
06-10-2003, 12:53 PM
OKAY BUT STOP USING CAPS

Jesse Miller
06-10-2003, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by ernstdaydreamer
(P.S. buy yourself a good modem, or move to europe!)

Learn English.

ernstdaydreamer
06-10-2003, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Jesse Miller


Learn English.

Learn Latvian.

ernstdaydreamer
06-10-2003, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by Jesse Miller


Learn English.

I'd like to see how you'd type if you had a job to make and simultaneously reply to messages in this forum

DeviousJ
06-10-2003, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by ernstdaydreamer


I'd like to see how you'd type if you had a job to make and simultaneously reply to messages in this forum

I manage ok

Jesse Miller
06-11-2003, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by ernstdaydreamer


I'd like to see how you'd type if you had a job to make and simultaneously reply to messages in this forum

I'm doing it right now, fagtronic robohomo.

Show me a Latvian rock band worth making a shitty website for and I'll think about learning your language.

ernstdaydreamer
06-11-2003, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by Jesse Miller


I'm doing it right now, fagtronic robohomo.


Show me a Latvian rock band worth making a shitty website for and I'll think about learning your language.

Why don't you just give me a link to one of the pages you allready made , I'll see is it worth to give you such a "difficult" job
like developing a shitty site for a shitty latvian band.

And you know what .I'm not going to waste my time replying to your harassing posts.I'll just wish you good luck and a happy long and beautiful life ,using my native language.

Pirmo reizi savaa dziivee satiku taadu maitas gabalu ka tu ,smirdoshais skunks.Un arii pirmo reizi dzirdu taadu vaardu Cinortgaf Omohobor ,vai tas ir tavs uzvards vai vaards?

twilightfadez
06-11-2003, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by ernstdaydreamer

Cinortgaf Omohobor

:rolleyes:

Cinortgaf Omohobor = fagtronic robohomo

ernstdaydreamer
06-11-2003, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by twilightfadez


:rolleyes:

Cinrtgaf Omohobor = fagtronic robohomo

Liels Paldies tev miluminj

twilightfadez
06-11-2003, 01:26 PM
mazsvarīgs skudra!

ernstdaydreamer
06-11-2003, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by twilightfadez
mazsvarīgs skudra!

You think you're the coolest dude in the world?Public dictionaries are available in the web, iT took a long time for you to compose the reply.

UN VEEL .NEVISS SVAROGS BET SVARIIGS!!!!!!!

twilightfadez
06-11-2003, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by ernstdaydreamer


You think you're the coolest dude in the world?Public dictionaries are available in the web, i took a long time for you to compose the reply.

UN VEEL .NEVISS SVAROGS BET SVARIIGS!!!!!!!


@#$ WFW #%3456W 3T 2@%2 234509 Q 245 245~!!!!!!

HA!

ernstdaydreamer
06-11-2003, 01:33 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by twilightfadez
[B]


Vai tad es tev nepateicu ka jau pietiek drachiit shinii forua?

twilightfadez
06-11-2003, 01:34 PM
okay i'm sorry
accept my apologies
http://www.1lovecards.com/cards/sorry.shtml (http://goatse.cx/)

ernstdaydreamer
06-11-2003, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by twilightfadez
okay i'm sorry
accept my apologies
http://www.1lovecards.com/cards/sorry.shtml (http://goatse.cx/)

I accept the apologies

How long WERE THEY fucking you buddy ?I possess you're having a serious "pain in the ass" problems.........man

twilightfadez
06-11-2003, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by ernstdaydreamer


I accept the apologies

How long WERE THEY fucking you buddy ,I possess your having a serious "pain in the ass" problems.........man


no i don't do anal

i don't have a penis either

hmmm

ernstdaydreamer
06-11-2003, 01:41 PM
Stadtkind-Berlin-Stadtkind-Berlin-Stadtkind-Berlin-Stadtkind-Berlin-
Stadtkind-Berlin-Stadtkind-Berlin-Stadtkind-Berlin-Stadtkind-Berlin-
Stadtkind-Berlin-Stadtkind-Berlin-Stadtkind-Berlin-Stadtkind-Berlin-
Stadtkind-Berlin-Stadtkind-Berlin-Stadtkind-Berlin-Ellen-Stadtkind-Berlin-Stadtkind-Berlin-Stadtkind-Berlin-Kraft-Stadtkind-Berlin-Stadtkind-Berlin-Stadtkind-Berlin-ALLIENStadtkind-Berlin-StadtkinStadtkind-Berlin-d-Berlin-Stadtkind-Berlin-

Neue tag

ernstdaydreamer
06-11-2003, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by ernstdaydreamer
Stadtkind-Berlin-Stadtkind-Berlin-Stadtkind-Berlin-Stadtkind-Berlin-
Stadtkind-Berlin-Stadtkind-Berlin-Stadtkind-Berlin-Stadtkind-Berlin-
Stadtkind-Berlin-Stadtkind-Berlin-Stadtkind-Berlin-Stadtkind-Berlin-
Stadtkind-Berlin-Stadtkind-Berlin-Stadtkind-Berlin-Ellen-Stadtkind-Berlin-Stadtkind-Berlin-Stadtkind-Berlin-Kraft-Stadtkind-Berlin-Stadtkind-Berlin-Stadtkind-Berlin-ALLIENStadtkind-Berlin-StadtkinStadtkind-Berlin-d-Berlin-Stadtkind-Berlin-

Neue tag

Jesse Miller
06-12-2003, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by ernstdaydreamer
Why don't you just give me a link to one of the pages you allready made , I'll see is it worth to give you such a "difficult" job
like developing a shitty site for a shitty latvian band.

Sure! Here it is:
http://www.netphoria.org/recording/recording.html
Sorry, I haven't updated it in a while and much of the info is out of date. It's pretty simple, so that should give you enough amunition for your next reply.

Originally posted by ernstdaydreamer
And you know what .I'm not going to waste my time replying to your harassing posts.I'll just wish you good luck and a happy long and beautiful life

OK, not a problem. But just remember that it was *you* who asked for critique on your site, and now you're getting all pissy at what we have to say. If you wanted some ego-stroking, you shouldn't have posted here; next time go to blamo.org or zwan.com.

ernstdaydreamer
06-12-2003, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by Jesse Miller


Sure! Here it is:
http://www.netphoria.org/recording/recording.html
Sorry, I haven't updated it in a while and much of the info is out of date. It's pretty simple, so that should give you enough amunition for your next reply.



OK, not a problem. But just remember that it was *you* who asked for critique on your site, and now you're getting all pissy at what we have to say. If you wanted some ego-stroking, you shouldn't have posted here; next time go to blamo.org or zwan.com.

I ment ,that it's ok when people say that the caps aren't cool-change them,the image loading time is slow ,I changed the time ,the stolen chronology was a bad idea -I removed it .

But when people begin to discuss my personality without even meeting me, thats what pisses me.

p.s. ZWAN.COM AND THEIR BOARD SUCKS!!IT HAS THE WORST MODERATORS AND VISITORS. i hate it!!!!!!!


P.P.s. Your page is useful for advanced SP fans, in terms of information it's better than mine.


P.P.S. I didn't made this page to show people how cool I am ,that i can create such pages.This page was made as some sort of SP e-memorial.You have wrong impressions about me, I'M NOT A JERG EITHER.I just wanted you guys to help me thats all.
Cause i was doing this page for the pumpkins not for myself(How many times do you see the name of the author browsing the page?)The paqe is called "The Smashing Pumpkins website" , not Daydreamers website.