View Full Version : The Largest Smashing Pumpkins Lot Ever! Almost Every Official Cd!!!!


halltristan
06-05-2003, 01:58 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2536465002&category=1572&rd=1

halltristan
06-05-2003, 01:59 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2536465002&category=1572&rd=1

Salena Child
06-05-2003, 02:03 PM
DON'T DOO IT!!!

Jesse Miller
06-05-2003, 02:09 PM
$1000, huh? Did it ever occur to you that the only people that would pay that much for all that crap *already* have it anyways?

Jesse Miller
06-05-2003, 02:11 PM
Posting on two boards just makes it more gay.

halltristan
06-05-2003, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by Salena Child
DON'T DOO IT!!!

Buddy the bold listed cds alone would get more than $1000 if sold seperatly. $1000 is a fucking damn good deal.If someone got it for $2000, it would still be a damn good deal and if they ever resold it, they would get their money back and more.

halltristan
06-05-2003, 02:13 PM
ooopss, i quoted the wrong reply in thats last post.. i meant to qoute jesse miller's.

halltristan
06-05-2003, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by halltristan
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2536465002&category=1572&rd=1

Yeah ok... I think you're gay for evn wasting time to say such a thing.

sarmatianus
06-05-2003, 02:15 PM
Then why don't you sell them separately?

halltristan
06-05-2003, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by sarmatianus
Then why don't you sell them separately?

Well to be honest with you... I'm really just testing it out. If this auction doesn't get up high.... I'll end it early and resell them seperatly.

chsllama
06-05-2003, 03:05 PM
you're an idiot.

wait, no...

make that a check-cancelling lying asshole of an idiot.


bring on the ebay flames,
chsllama
:D

halltristan
06-05-2003, 03:10 PM
CHANCE OF A LIFETIME TO GET A BID ON THE LARGEST PUMPKINS AUCTION EVER!!!! $1.00 OPENING BID!!!!

CHECK IT OUT!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2536465002

Ugly
06-05-2003, 03:27 PM
<I>EVERY CD IN THIS COLLECTION IS OFFICIAL AND ORIGINAL... NO COPIES!!
. . .
MACHINA II (OFFICIAL VIRGIN 4 CD PROMO)</I>

:think:

halltristan
06-05-2003, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Ugly
<I>EVERY CD IN THIS COLLECTION IS OFFICIAL AND ORIGINAL... NO COPIES!!
. . .
MACHINA II (OFFICIAL VIRGIN 4 CD PROMO)</I>

:think:

Virgin made an exuctive promo of Machina II on 4 cds long before it ever was pressed on the vinyl. Its rumors that Machina II was going to come out through Virgin before the band broke away from it. But anyway, the 4 cd promo set is real and does exist... it's the only true cd version of Machina II that there is. The cds theirself are cdrs but actually have silk-screening on them with the virgin logo. They also have manufactured inserts.

Injektilo
06-05-2003, 04:09 PM
where the fuck are the mods? four topics on one board? c'mon...

heh, on the other hand, i like how the SP board mods just dumped it over here to get dealt with.

DeadOpera
06-05-2003, 04:25 PM
fuck delete some of your topics

Dead
06-05-2003, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by halltristan


Yeah ok... I think you're gay for evn wasting time to say such a thing.
You suck.

Dead
06-05-2003, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by halltristan


Virgin made an exuctive promo of Machina II on 4 cds long before it ever was pressed on the vinyl. Its rumors that Machina II was going to come out through Virgin before the band broke away from it. But anyway, the 4 cd promo set is real and does exist... it's the only true cd version of Machina II that there is. The cds theirself are cdrs but actually have silk-screening on them with the virgin logo. They also have manufactured inserts.
Its not a "true cd version" you dumbass. Its the same as any of the other vinyl transfers people have done. Also, prove that yours is an original, lets see some scans, boy! :rolleyes:

Zerospaced
06-05-2003, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by chsllama
you're an idiot.

wait, no...

make that a check-cancelling lying asshole of an idiot.


bring on the ebay flames,
chsllama
:D

:cry: :angry: :dammit: :O :noway: :beatup: :mad: :unhappy: :eyesp:

DeusIrae
06-05-2003, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by chsllama
you're an idiot.

wait, no...

make that a check-cancelling lying asshole of an idiot.


bring on the ebay flames,
chsllama
:D

s/check-cancelling/show-selling/

:)

Dead
06-05-2003, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by chsllama
you're an idiot.
http://members.rogers.com/zerolove/idiot.gif

plume
06-05-2003, 05:23 PM
I don't know anything about trading... are these all official original bootlegs thingies? http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=halltristanrock&*******=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25

The Gaddrow
06-05-2003, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by plume
I don't know anything about trading... are these all official original bootlegs thingies? http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=halltristanrock&*******=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25 No, those are CD-r's.

Dead
06-05-2003, 06:15 PM
Wow this guy needs a serious ass kicking.

chsllama
06-05-2003, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by plume
I don't know anything about trading... are these all official original bootlegs thingies? http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=halltristanrock&*******=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25


mmm.. private auctions... i know the motives for these sneaky little goobers

Grandpa Pumpkin
06-05-2003, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by The Gaddrow
No, those are CD-r's.

I talked to the guy earlier... he is selling copies of a bunch of boots... but on diamond cdrs records at 2x, disc at once. He says he also including high qaulity photo matte labels and inserts... and all the original inserts (font, back, inside) that came with each boot. He told me that besides making the labels for a few cds... that otherwise you probably wouldn't even be able to tell a copy from an original. Personally, for such a good copy... I think the $10 is worth it.

He also said that the only reason hes selling so much is because his house got broken into over the weekend... so people lighten up on the guy. All he did was post about selling crap and hes not even trying to rip anyone off... all I had to do was ask if the boots were copies and he told me. I mean seriously, he isn't doing anything wrong... and obviously he didn't want your pity or he would have told you about the bad things that have happened... so lighten up.

sarmatianus
06-05-2003, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by Grandpa Pumpkin


I talked to the guy earlier... he is selling copies of a bunch of boots... but on diamond cdrs records at 2x, disc at once. He says he also including high qaulity photo matte labels and inserts... and all the original inserts (font, back, inside) that came with each boot. He told me that besides making the labels for a few cds... that otherwise you probably wouldn't even be able to tell a copy from an original. Personally, for such a good copy... I think the $10 is worth it.

He also said that the only reason hes selling so much is because his house got broken into over the weekend... so people lighten up on the guy. All he did was post about selling crap and hes not even trying to rip anyone off... all I had to do was ask if the boots were copies and he told me. I mean seriously, he isn't doing anything wrong... and obviously he didn't want your pity or he would have told you about the bad things that have happened... so lighten up.

Shut the fuck up.

Dead
06-05-2003, 10:05 PM
That has to be the same guy trying to defend himself. So funny hahahahahaa... :rolleyes:

chsllama
06-06-2003, 02:58 AM
auction ended....?

maybe his 'duplicated' boot cds started discouraging bidders?


maybe i should shut up.
eh wotever..

bedtime for bonzo

bowmaan
06-06-2003, 03:05 AM
Originally posted by chsllama
maybe i should shut up.
eh wotever..


http://pics.ebay.com/aw/pics/homepage/v2/logo_171x102.gif

Brandont_h
06-06-2003, 03:08 AM
Originally posted by bowmaan


http://pics.ebay.com/aw/pics/homepage/v2/logo_171x102.gif

Dead
06-06-2003, 03:24 AM
http://forums.netphoria.org/showthread.php?s=&postid=364470#post364470

jillysp
06-06-2003, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by halltristan

The cds theirself are cdrs but actually have silk-screening on them with the virgin logo.

The cds theirself?!

bwahahahaha. Finals anxiety for next week compels me to point out the complete idiocy of that phrase to make myself feel better.

Theirself.

*laugh*

-jill

Dead
06-06-2003, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by jillysp
bwahahahaha.
http://microasist.com.mx/gifs/shakira%20worm.jpg

mono
06-07-2003, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by Grandpa Pumpkin


I talked to the guy earlier... he is selling copies of a bunch of boots... but on diamond cdrs records at 2x, disc at once. He says he also including high qaulity photo matte labels and inserts... and all the original inserts (font, back, inside) that came with each boot. He told me that besides making the labels for a few cds... that otherwise you probably wouldn't even be able to tell a copy from an original. Personally, for such a good copy... I think the $10 is worth it.

http://www.rteksystems.com/ASSETS/gold-deal.gif

Ghetto_Squirrel
06-07-2003, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Dead
That has to be the same guy trying to defend himself. So funny hahahahahaa... :rolleyes:

It is. Note the use of ellipses throughout the posts.

Originally posted by halltristan

Well to be honest with you... I'm really just testing it out. If this auction doesn't get up high.... I'll end it early and resell them seperatly.

Originally posted by Grandpa Pumpkin
I talked to the guy earlier... he is selling copies of a bunch of boots... but on diamond cdrs records at 2x, disc at once. He says he also including high qaulity photo matte labels and inserts... and all the original inserts (font, back, inside) that came with each boot. He told me that besides making the labels for a few cds... that otherwise you probably wouldn't even be able to tell a copy from an original. Personally, for such a good copy... I think the $10 is worth it.

Ugly
06-07-2003, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by Grandpa Pumpkin

He also said that the only reason hes selling so much is because his house got broken into over the weekend...

I hope his parents were raped and murdered.

Dumbass "official Virgin MACHINA II release". jerk.

Dead
06-07-2003, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by Ugly
I hope his parents were raped and murdered.

I wouldn't go that far.. have you seen a specialist?

sarmatianus
06-07-2003, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by Dead

I wouldn't go that far..

Just raped, then?

Zerospaced
06-08-2003, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by sarmatianus


Just raped, then?

only if it's an anal raping

Grandpa Pumpkin
06-09-2003, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by Ugly


I hope his parents were raped and murdered.

Dumbass "official Virgin MACHINA II release". jerk.

Actually... you're the dumbass... there really is a Virgin Machina II promo that was handed out to executives of the label. A 4 cd set with all the artwork you've seen come from the Machina II vinyls.
I fucking hate when idiot ass people make fun of someone when they theirself have no fuckin clue what they're talking about. So before you call someone a dumbass, maybe you should check and make sure you're not the dumbass.

And by the way, it takes a complete loser to hope anyone would ever be raped or murdered... especially over something so sensless. Its pathetic that you would say such a thing and call someone a dumbass, when again... you're fucking wrong... the promo does exist and you're just a fucking idiot.

Dead
06-09-2003, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by Grandpa Pumpkin
I fucking hate when idiot ass people make fun of someone when they theirself have no fuckin clue what they're talking about. So before you call someone a dumbass, maybe you should check and make sure you're not the dumbass.
Say... remember that time someone tried to advertise some ebay items here while he was also selling tons of illegal cdr bootlegs under the same account? And then when he got flamed for it, he registered under a different name to defend himself with a fabricated story.. but continued to use the same distinctive terrible grammar? That guy was a dumbass.

<img height="30" width="30" src="http://forums.netphoria.org/wwwboard/icons/icon13.gif">

Axis of Action
06-12-2003, 12:46 PM
The name is "Doo-maas."

Bobbin TB
06-12-2003, 03:12 PM
wasnt machina II pressed by constantinople records?

RumoredToTheS&N
06-12-2003, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by Sehki
The name is "Doo-maas."
:D

Slurpee
06-13-2003, 06:19 AM
Originally posted by Grandpa Pumpkin


Actually... you're the dumbass... there really is a Virgin Machina II promo that was handed out to executives of the label.

Yeah, but you don't own it. You'll never own it. Why do I know this? Because I hate you.

jillysp
06-13-2003, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by Zerospaced


only if it's an anal raping

you're lame.

-jillysp

DeadOpera
06-13-2003, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by jillysp


you're lame.

-jillysp

hey, it is netphoria...;)

Dead
06-13-2003, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by jillysp


you're lame.

-jillysp
http://www.pagina12.com.ar/2001/suple/radar/01-10/01-10-14/shakira.jpg

Halteh
06-13-2003, 03:44 PM
For the Record


halltristan's IP: 24.159.153.189. The host name is: ky-24-159-153-189.midtn.chartertn.net.

Grandpa Pumpkin's IP: 24.159.153.189. The host name is: ky-24-159-153-189.midtn.chartertn.net.

wow, what a very strange coincidence

Zerospaced
06-13-2003, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by jillysp


you're lame.

-jillysp


aww did that bring back some bad memories?

im sorry :rolleyes: