View Full Version : Anyone have an extra Bullet single(TAFH version) for sale?

Reyngel
06-01-2003, 06:43 PM
I'd pay pretty generously for one. All the ones I seem to find on Ebay are of the basic Bullet and Said Sadly format. I need the one from TAFH boxset... with the covers of We're All Clones, Dreaming, etc.

Thanks.

Dead
06-01-2003, 06:53 PM
The box is only about $40 on ebay.

Reyngel
06-01-2003, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by Dead
The box is only about $40 on ebay.

Yeah, but I don't need the other singles... just the Bullet one. And $40 for the bullet single is way too much.

But seriously... if anyone has an extra one, or knows where I can get one... that'd be tight if you could let me know.

corgandreams
06-01-2003, 07:26 PM
I think that version only comes with the box set, so you will be lucky to find someone who is willing to split their set. Good luck.:p

Reyngel
06-01-2003, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by corgandreams
I think that version only comes with the box set, so you will be lucky to find someone who is willing to split their set. Good luck.:p

Yes I know it only comes in the boxset. But maybe I can find someone who's since replaced their original boxset with a new one, or got a second one for a present one time, or just wants to get rid of their collection.

2Scoops
06-01-2003, 11:46 PM
so generous is like what $20. i'd sell mine for $20.

Reyngel
06-02-2003, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by 2Scoops
so generous is like what $20. i'd sell mine for $20.

Yes, I'd buy it from you for $20. Could you email me at bnlraine@hotmail.com?

Thanks!!!

Brandont_h
06-02-2003, 01:31 AM
One time about four years ago I was at a used cd place in toronto, the name of which escapes me now. Anyway, I was looking through the Pumpkins section and found three of the MCIS singles, one of which was 33. I looked to see if it was one of the UK ones with different tracks or whatever, and when I opened it up, the insert was just a card, like the TAFH ones. I checked the other singles, and sure enough, they were all from the boxed set. Why someone would split the thing up I have no idea, unless they wanted to keep the box, but didn't like the music. Anyway, that's my story.

-Brandon

Dead
06-02-2003, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by Brandont_h
Anyway, that's my story.

-Brandon
Tell us another!!

2Scoops
06-02-2003, 03:43 PM
actually my reason for selling is I bought mine used and didn't see the stain at the bottom of the box. i also bought it for 40CDN, so 20US could be put into a new box set. i emailed you.

sarasvati
06-02-2003, 08:02 PM
I've also been to used CD stores and found the TAFH singles all split up individually....someone must have taken them into the store to trade them in, and decided to keep the funky box :)

Alias
06-02-2003, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by sarasvati
I've also been to used CD stores and found the TAFH singles all split up individually....someone must have taken them into the store to trade them in, and decided to keep the funky box :)

ah yes. the lovely people i knew back in 98/99 used that box to carry drugs/food/and shiny things around in. such morbid abuse of the sacred box. tis a shame.

sarasvati
06-03-2003, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by Alias

ah yes. the lovely people i knew back in 98/99 used that box to carry drugs/food/and shiny things around in. such morbid abuse of the sacred box. tis a shame.

Yeah, I used to think I was the only one who actually kept the CDs in it. heh.

Dead
06-03-2003, 07:40 PM
I don't keep the CDs in it. I have various concert tickets and SP postcards and stickers etc.. in it. And the TAFH booklet.

sarmatianus
06-03-2003, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by Dead
I don't keep the CDs in it. I have various concert tickets and SP postcards and stickers etc.. in it. And the TAFH booklet.

At least you're giving it SP love, though.