View Full Version : my mogwai 29-05-02 recording

babyletswhine
05-31-2003, 08:46 AM
here is a sample of my mogwai recording.
Its their gig in the melkweg / milkyway in amsterdam.

sample (http://members.home.nl/machina/mogwaisample.mp3)

Nothing/everything
05-31-2003, 06:39 PM
Good stuff, as usual :D

Recorded an eastern lane / Aereogramme gig yesterday, did i talk to you about them last week, or was it someone else?

Jaggie
05-31-2003, 11:22 PM
Weird, I was listening to that song as your clip loaded, nearly the same part too. Sounds good. I'm seeing them on the 17th, which should be awesome.

babyletswhine
06-01-2003, 04:08 AM
Originally posted by Nothing/everything
Good stuff, as usual :D

Recorded an eastern lane / Aereogramme gig yesterday, did i talk to you about them last week, or was it someone else?

nope that was with me,

aereogramme is a cool band, talked with them for quite while after their gig in the ekko and with the singer after their club lek gig, I taped the ekko gig, but the vocals were very low. so i didn't turn out that well..

Nothing/everything
06-01-2003, 04:32 AM
Originally posted by babyletswhine
aereogramme is a cool band, talked with them for quite while after their gig in the ekko and with the singer after their club lek gig, I taped the ekko gig, but the vocals were very low. so i didn't turn out that well..

I listened to a few snippets of my recording, it sounds pretty well, vocal wise. But oh boy, those basses need editing.....

toyschoketoys
06-01-2003, 12:23 PM
Was it Craig or Campbell you spoke to ?

I advertised for any tapers ?
Is there any chance of getting a copy of the Aereogramme shows, you could of got board patches :(

Who ever asked about getting to interview them , severin ? maybe , give me aPm next week i wil sort you out.

On another note if any one was taping QOTSA biffy clyro was asked to support so if you can tape them too that would be amazing.

babyletswhine
06-01-2003, 03:25 PM
everyone
but mostly with craig and martin

i was thinking about asking board patches, but the radioshow they did was broadcast/

im really intrested in those demos, maybe you could send me them thru msn or soulseek/dc?

toyschoketoys
06-01-2003, 06:54 PM
Okay just let me ask first