View Full Version : Sp Web Sites Premiere

ernstdaydreamer
05-31-2003, 09:00 AM
WWW.SMASHINGPUMPKINS.TIMES.LV TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK

sosnumculfer
05-31-2003, 11:47 AM
you stole the member bios from blamo.org.

but i read everything. i enjoyed it.

the site is a *little* slow.

you run you run you run so slow

shaniqua
05-31-2003, 11:53 AM
it looks nice, but the info nothing that you can't find on any other website already.

Ugly
05-31-2003, 01:02 PM
fuckin choice, seriously.

C33
05-31-2003, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by shaunna
it looks nice, but the info nothing that you can't find on any other website already.

Elvis The Fat Years
05-31-2003, 01:49 PM
they broke up. let it go.

ernstdaydreamer
05-31-2003, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by Crestfallen33

twilightfadez
05-31-2003, 03:23 PM
the auf der maur bio is from Denise's site www.melissaaufdermaur.org
that is not nice
don't steal :mad:

ernstdaydreamer
05-31-2003, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by twilightfadez
the auf der maur bio is from Denise's site www.melissaaufdermaur.org
that is not nice
don't steal :mad:

twilightfadez
05-31-2003, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by ernstdaydreamer

Name : Melissa auf der Maur.

Date and place of birth : March 17, 1972, in Montreal, Canada.

Other living places : Before the age of two in Kenya, but she and her parents left after Melissa had caught malaria for the third time.

So her sign is : Pisces.

Hair : Original colour is red.

Eyes : Green(but you can never really tell).

Lenghth : 5'6"

Education : Melissa was a senoir university photography student at Concordia University, Montreal, but quit it because she joined Hole.

Parental : Melissa was born to Nick auf der Maur, a well-known politician in Montreal(now deceased), and Linda Gaborieau, Montreal's first female rock DJ.

Siblings : brother Yves.

Instrument : Bassguitar, voice, and few people know that she also has experience in playing piano, trumpet and in choir singing.

Joined Hole : In 1994 after the tragic death of previous bassiste Kristen Pfaff.

Left Hole : The 20th of october 1999.

unless you asked, if that is so, receive my apology

but eventhough she is in the links, there is no credit for that

ernstdaydreamer
05-31-2003, 03:46 PM
I MAILED DENISE ,EVERYTHING'S OK ,ANYWAY I'M CURRENTLY WORKING ON THE CHANGES TO THE SITE,I'LL CHANGE THE BIOS SECTION SOON, LINK ME BACK FROM YOUR SITE

BY THE WAY IF YOU NEED A NEW D'ARCY'S INTRO IMAGE I CAN MAKE A REALLY COOL NEW ONE FOR FREE

twilightfadez
05-31-2003, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by ernstdaydreamer
I MAILED DENISE ,EVERYTHING'S OK ,ANYWAY I'M CURRENTLY WORKING ON THE CHANGES TO THE SITE,I'LL CHANGE THE BIOS SECTION SOON, LINK ME BACK FROM YOUR SITE

BY THE WAY IF YOU NEED A NEW D'ARCY'S INTRO IMAGE I CAN MAKE A REALLY COOL NEW ONE FOR FREE

OKAY THANKS WATCHDOG!

<3

twilightfadez
05-31-2003, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by twilightfadez

unless you asked, if that is so, receive my apology

smashingjj
05-31-2003, 04:33 PM
teh caps are starting to annoy me

sosnumculfer
05-31-2003, 05:03 PM
tehy aer anonynig me aslo.

smashingjj
05-31-2003, 09:19 PM
yuou makeing fnu of mne, omhteregfucker??

Smiley
06-01-2003, 03:40 AM
Your site is ridiculously slow. It's probably the worst offender I've seen, as far as load time is concerned. The images on your Gish page total over 500k... on ONE PAGE. The average 56kbps modem user (yes, there are still many of us) downloads at around 5k/sec. Do you think people are willing to wait 100 seconds for each page to load? How long would it take to navigate the entire site?

Your chronologies are stolen from spfc.org. Your band member bios are from blamo.org, and the MADM bio is from melissaaufdermaur.org. Your lyrics and pictures are taken from other sites. Your site offers nothing original. There's only <i>one</i> thing that your site has that those other sites don't -- the ridiculous load time.

Normally I would come to the conclusion that your site is some kind of joke, and that you're trying to troll us. But you clearly put some work into the design of the site, so I don't think you're joking. The layout is actually nice. So please, please... do something original with the site, and get rid of all that copied stuff. If I want to read spfc.org's chronology, then I'll do it at spfc.org.

bornentertainer
06-01-2003, 04:15 AM
I think you did a great job with the look and layout and all that, but credit people if you did take things.
It's a little slow, but not unreasonable. Good job.