View Full Version : I hate the Boston Red Sox with every fiber in my being.

Nate the Grate
05-29-2003, 09:57 PM
I can't believe this. I can't...no...AKJDKJLSGDJKSKJLDGKJLSGJKDKJLSGJK GSJKGDJ KGSLKJFG SCREW THEM I HATE YOU BILL JAMES I HOPE YOU DIE AND ROT IN PUPPY HELL YOU SUCKY SUCK SUCK SUCKITY SUCK THEO EPSTEIN YOU SUCK TOO SCREW OBP GIAMBI'S DOING REAAAALLY GOOD EH JAMES?!?Q?GKJSDFKJ SFDKJL OH MY GOD HOW CAN THEY SUCK SO MSDKJFJSKFD SMUCH!L!K!

I...no...

alright, now that I got that out (I've been stewing through this Holocaust paper for a good two hours. I had a good mind to write "Hitler's a lot like Red Sox GM Theo Epstein...". I LOVE SHEA HOW CAN THEY DO THIS?@!?!??! ARRRRRFHFHHFHGHGH alright now I'm calm.

I can't believe this. they ALWAYS do this. kim's gonna tank. mark my words. this is it, this trade will BLOW UP in their face. SHEA WAS A YANKEE KILLER!!! KIM KILLED THE YANKEES!!!

I almost came to tears when I heard about the trade. I hate...crap. panty tampon...jesus...

Nimrod's Son
05-29-2003, 09:58 PM
Oh come now. Kim's a Yankee killer too! Remember this?
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/baseball/mlb/2001/worldseries/news/2001/10/31/greene_game4/lg_kim_ap-01.jpg

DevilSaint
05-29-2003, 10:08 PM
In comparison to their bullpen by committee, how bad can Kim possibly be for them?

BBC t-shirt:
FRONT: BULLPEN BY COMMITTEE
BACK: JOIN THE COMMITTEE
IP R ER H BB K WP
You 0 4 4 5 3 0 1
You pitched to 8 batters in the 9th.

Nimrod's Son
05-29-2003, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by DevilSaint
In comparison to their bullpen by committee, how bad can Kim possibly be for them? Allow me to refresh your memory.
http://images.usatoday.com/sports/bbw/2001-11-07/kimdown.jpg

DevilSaint
05-29-2003, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by Nimrod's Son
Allow me to refresh your memory.
http://images.usatoday.com/sports/bbw/2001-11-07/kimdown.jpg

He'll fit in perfectly...

neopryn
05-29-2003, 10:44 PM
Kim's a solid closer who had the worst World Series of all time.

This is a good trade for both of my 2 favorite teams besides the hometown losers. Bravo.

meow
05-29-2003, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by Nate the Grate
KIM KILLED THE YANKEES!!!...

i did not!!!

Jaggie
05-29-2003, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by neopryn
Kim's a solid closer who had the worst World Series of all time.

This is a good trade for both of my 2 favorite teams besides the hometown losers. Bravo.

For whatever reason, I kinda like the Pirates. I think it's Williams, I think he's an underrated closer.

sawdust restaurants
05-29-2003, 11:55 PM
On paper, it's not an awful trade, especially considering the Sox's bullpen situation, but I get the feeling Kim's not going to be a great fit in Boston.

El Savior
05-30-2003, 01:45 AM
aw fuck.

Buzz Burbank
05-30-2003, 02:21 AM
Kim is going to start in his first appearance, plus he is a lot younger than Shea

Shane the Pane
05-30-2003, 03:37 PM
Um....

Shane the Pane
05-30-2003, 03:38 PM
Too hard to take out the pinstripes, though.

FearFactory
05-30-2003, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by Shane the Pane
Um....

guz
05-30-2003, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by Buzz Burbank
Kim is going to start in his first appearance, plus he is a lot younger than Shea exactly. they're looking to run him out there as a starter, not a closer. i'm not too familiar w/ the sox, who's going to take 3rd?

El Savior
Originally posted by Shane the Pane
Um....

that's not a red sox uniform. that's a reds uniform.

El Savior
Originally posted by guz
exactly. they're looking to run him out there as a starter, not a closer. i'm not too familiar w/ the sox, who's going to take 3rd?

bill mueller. he's batting like .390. hot as hell.

guz
05-30-2003, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by El Savior

that's not a red sox uniform. that's a reds uniform. umm...that's him in a d-backs uniform after giving up a bomb to the yanks.

El Savior
05-30-2003, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by guz
umm...that's him in a d-backs uniform after giving up a bomb to the yanks.

and someone changed the colors to make it look like a red sox uniform. but it doesn't look like a red sox uniform.

crescentfresh
05-30-2003, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by El Savior

and someone changed the colors to make it look like a red sox uniform. but it doesn't look like a red sox uniform.

alright, why don't you fix it?

why must you always argue about the most pointless shit?

I feel like I'm spending the evening with my grandmother, who argues about the exact minute and second it was when grandpa had his last bowel movement.

El Savior
05-30-2003, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by crescentfresh

I feel like I'm spending the evening with my grandmother, who argues about the exact minute and second it was when grandpa had his last bowel movement.

there's no argument. that's not a red sox uniform. that is a reds uniform.

FearFactory
05-30-2003, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by crescentfresh

with sexy results!