View Full Version : UK Fans! Zwan to play Jools Holland

liquid slide
05-28-2003, 06:52 PM
Maybe this is completely old news, but i guess with zwan being in the UK for the Download Festival, they decided to do a taping for Later With Jools Holland, presumably playing Lyric.
Don't know what the air date is, but Radiohead are the main band for it!!!

jamesey
05-28-2003, 08:40 PM
i thought good bands played on that show. whyd they ask zwan?

Gary
05-28-2003, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by liquid slide
Maybe this is completely old news, but i guess with zwan being in the UK for the Download Festival, they decided to do a taping for Later With Jools Holland, presumably playing Lyric.
Don't know what the air date is, but Radiohead are the main band for it!!!

Radiohead are doing 4 tracks on the show, all from the new album (Go To Sleep, 2+2=5, There There & Where I End And You Begin).

Zwan recorded 2 tracks for it, but I don't know what they were (I'm guessing they'll play Honestly and Lyric).

It's on next Friday at 11.35pm on BBC2 by the way.

DeviousJ
05-29-2003, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by Gary

Radiohead are doing 4 tracks on the show, all from the new album (Go To Sleep, 2+2=5, There There & Where I End And You Begin).

Zwan recorded 2 tracks for it, but I don't know what they were (I'm guessing they'll play Honestly and Lyric).

It's on next Friday at 11.35pm on BBC2 by the way.

Nice sig

KingJeremy
05-30-2003, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by jamesey
i thought good bands played on that show. whyd they ask radiohead? Exactly

zoodboog
05-30-2003, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by KingJeremy
Exactly seriously, how can you like zwan but hate radiohead? your reply is so confusing that I can't even work out if it is a troll.

Reyngel
05-31-2003, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by DeviousJ

Nice sig

Wait, so I don't get it. What did he say? Or do you just not know?

Gary
05-31-2003, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by Reyngel

Wait, so I don't get it. What did he say? Or do you just not know?

Thom Yorke himself has said that if you knew what the guy says it would kill all the effect that the video had, so i'm guessing that you aren't supposed to know.

Supposedly the guy says "If you put your ear to the ground you can hear Radiohead" but it has never been proven.