View Full Version : DVD B+P offer (sort of)

Jason Smith
05-27-2003, 10:30 PM
I'm offering up the 2003.04.09 Pompano Beach DVD for B+P. This is the disc you guys were complaining the filmer was asking 35 bucks for.

I say sort of because I will entertain trades for the disc. I trade DVDs on a 4:1 ratio for CDs (4 CDs for 1 DVD). I'm looking for Zwan North American Tour shows. I'm also looking for more DVDs, so if you have something that you would like to offer up for the DVD instead of just sending me a blank, I'll do a normal trade for it.

If you want to do the B+P, go to www.mcnichol.com/bnp for instructions on how one is done. I use DVD+R media. IF YOU SEND ME THE WRONG MEDIA, YOU'LL GET IT RIGHT BACK.

The show itself is a 7/8 audio/video. There are a few security ducks and the filmer decides to flash to a Zwan logo when the duck is particularly bad. When the video is not ducking, the quality is actually quite good especially given the fact that he's zooming the hell out of the shot.

Anyway, if you want to participate, email me. It's on my list which is in the sig.

Jason Smith
05-29-2003, 08:51 PM
The offer is still open. I didn't set a limit to the number of B+Ps, so if you want to jump in, please do.

For those who already emailed me, I'll get back to you soon.

bonsor
05-30-2003, 02:33 AM
this is the set where billy sr. came out for the encore, right?

glued_on_wings
05-30-2003, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by ******
this is the set where billy sr. came out for the encore, right?

I do belive you are correct sir.. Im also possibly interested in the b+p.. Let me know if you still have room for me..

Jeremy