View Full Version : qotsa taping

severin
05-27-2003, 07:13 AM
i heard qotsa are pretty cool with taping..anyone know to whom i should try to talk to if i get problems at the door?

glued_on_wings
05-27-2003, 09:42 AM
I think the guys name that you want to talk to is HUTCH. He is there sound guy, and from what i understand is very helpful with leting people tape..

Jeremy

severin
05-27-2003, 10:09 AM
thanks a lot

severin
05-27-2003, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by ******
just make sure the security aren't dicks. if i were you i'd stealth anyway. i didn't and my gear didn't get past the door because they refused to go find hutch. i even talked the the head of security, bleh bleh. so if i were you why not stealth. i think i'm gonna do it anyway....i might try to find him somewhere before the show, but if i don't i will stealth..

GrungeGuy
05-27-2003, 01:45 PM
They are cool with taping and Hutch is the person to speak to. The only problem is if you are planing on taping the Lollapalooza tour this summer or any other festivil show with them. There he can't let you tape because they(QOTSA) aren't the ones running it. Otherwise at their own shows everything is cool.

glued_on_wings
05-27-2003, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by GrungeGuy
They are cool with taping and Hutch is the person to speak to. The only problem is if you are planing on taping the Lollapalooza tour this summer or any other festivil show with them. There he can't let you tape because they(QOTSA) aren't the ones running it. Otherwise at their own shows everything is cool.

Yeah im seeing them at lollapalooza, so i plan on stealthing that one baby..

Jeremy