View Full Version : Bodies would be great in The Matrix

smiling politely
05-24-2003, 02:45 AM
I saw The Matrix Reloaded (2nd time) tonight. I was also just listening to Mellon Collie, and it dawned on me that Bodies is totally Matrix-y. It's just got that really slick, dark feel to it. I'm enjoying this song on a whole new level now. That's really all I have to say about that.

:)

danboyc
05-24-2003, 04:50 AM
:rolleyes: look.... nobody cares what you think, go home

DeadOpera
05-24-2003, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by danboyc
:rolleyes: look.... nobody cares what you think, go home

i've always liked bodies. I also saw the matrix last night and it kicked ass. except for a few blah parts.

El Savior
05-24-2003, 11:48 AM
so would a good story.

ckeegan
05-24-2003, 03:20 PM
the matrix reloaded was one of the worst movies i've seen so far this year...yeah, there were a few good parts, but looking at the movie as a whole, it was terrible...the first one was SOO much better...

zerock
05-24-2003, 05:40 PM
thats your opinions, is true it became somewhat complicated, hence makes me like it even more..

ckeegan
05-25-2003, 12:54 AM
"complicated?"

No, not really...there were elements on par with the first film, when Neo meets up with that guy in the room full of tv's (i.e. philosophy -> fate, free will) and the weird french guy's discussion of causal chains (also philosophy)...but the whole first half was like a cheasy sci-fi movie...it was poorly written and poorly acted, in fact, it looked like the second half of the movie was filmed before the first half, and the only reason they tacked the first part on was so they could make a third film (every studio has to have a competing trilogy, its so obnoxious)...i mean that whole dance/love making scene was like one big orgyastic Sprite commercial...it just lacked cohesiveness...

you're right, it's my opinion...we're all entitled to one...what's yours?

jamesey
05-25-2003, 11:07 AM
that "love is suicide" line would make sense in it.

sosnumculfer
05-25-2003, 11:55 AM
why'd you hafta go and make things so complicated

Caine Walker
05-25-2003, 12:22 PM
or why did you have to go and associate one of my favorite Pumpkins songs of all time with one of the shittiest string of movies made?

Virex Kills
05-25-2003, 01:09 PM
It seems as though every time something is associated to the Pumpkins, it ends up sucking a lot.

So I wouldnt have been surprised if Bodies was in the movie, considering it sucked so much.

Hey, lets be random and make out so I can show you to this guy.
Hey, lets fight so I can make sure you're The One cause we cant think of any other way to initiate a fight.
Hey, lets turn the sci-fi button up 10 notches and make Star Trek ships.
Hey, what sells - sex? Ok, lets put 15 minutes of random orgy.
Hey, lets make Neo and Trinity make out every time they see each other.

Yeah...I didnt like it too much.

zoodboog
05-26-2003, 02:26 AM
yeah Bodies sucked before I saw The Matrix

severin
05-26-2003, 02:33 AM
Originally posted by zoodboog
yeah Bodies sucked before I saw The Matrix i want to join your army

mellon_c0llie
05-26-2003, 12:23 PM
"love" would be great in "the wizard of oz." But we can't have everything we want now can we?

Ugly
05-26-2003, 01:33 PM
When I was in high school I came up with this sci-fish concept while listening to tales Of a scorched earth. The idea is still kicking around in tbe back of my head. Think post-apocalypitc, yadda yadda.

eraserhead
05-26-2003, 11:31 PM
i thought reloaded was pretty good actually. the orgy thing was stupid but bodies would fit the movie well.

Jesse Miller
05-27-2003, 02:57 PM
So wait... if The One is just a construct of The Matrix, how the fuck did Neo come back alive after Smith killed him in the first movie? :confused: