View Full Version : Isn't this dumb??

Eulogy
05-23-2003, 04:26 PM
So there's this senior at my school, and he was all set to graduate and stuff. Last week, they tell him he can't graduate because he is one credit hour short or something. Now why the hell couldn't they have let him know this after the first semester or something? Bleh.

And that friend of mine that got caught with weed in his locker? Well today he was presented with the 'Scholar Athlete' award for my class. What bothers me more is that it should have been mine, goddammit. Let's compare stats.

Me: #1 in class, 3 sports, 2 varsity letters.

Him: #18 in class, 3 sports, 2 varsity letters, caught with weed in his locker.

But I guess since everyone's biased towards the basketball team that sucks balls, he had a little advantage. Gah! Oh well.

On a less bitchy note, he's calling me this weekend. No, not the kid who didn't graduate or the scholar athlete. That other guy. You know the one. Mmhmm. We shall see...

Eulogy
05-23-2003, 04:28 PM
I should add that the kid really only played 2 sports....he got kicked off the tennis team after the marijuana incident. Mmhmm.

noir cat
05-23-2003, 04:33 PM
Fuck off, jock.

Salena Child
05-23-2003, 04:36 PM
i was 2 credits over when i got out of high school.

oui henri
05-23-2003, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by Salena Child
i was 2 credits over when i got out of high school. wish that was the case for me

i was one credit short

:o

bonsor
05-23-2003, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Salena Child
i was 2 credits over when i got out of high school. im 3 credits over and i still cant graduate.

STFU
05-23-2003, 04:52 PM
I'm six eggs short of a dozen. I'm glad you don't need credits on jobs.

DeadOpera
05-23-2003, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by Hyperbole
I think I ended up with 41 credits (we only need 30). I graduated, and then continued going to school for a year and a half. beat that.

fucking Ontario.

what a fucking waste of time.... i only stayed for another year...only to fuck around and make money :D