View Full Version : News from Dynamic Audio

Day dreaming Of Darcy
05-21-2003, 10:02 PM
Hi all,

Just wanted to give a quick update concerning Dynamic Audio. In recent months I have been extremely busy with school and my other job. As such, I decided to basically shut down dynamic audio until school was out. Unfortunately I know some of you have been waiting patiently and I appologize for the inconvience this may have caused any of you. If I either owe you anything (severin, I've got you penciled in my notes and I'll get you taken care of) or you are looking to get some mics, please just send me a reminder email to pzane@hotmail.com and I'll get you taken care of.

Also, there have been some product line changes and price changes. The website does not reflect this at the moment but I am working on getting that updated. I am no longer offering attenuator cables or the DA-120S switchable battery box. The reason for this is I simply cannot get quality parts to make these products at the moment and will have to find new suppliers. I still offer the fixed DA-120F battery box in any roll-off value you require.

I am also offering a sale for the next week. I'm offering DAB's or DAC's at $110 shipped to you door USPS.

thanks
Zach

severin
05-22-2003, 02:54 AM
thanks for the update. drop me a mail when you have time enough so we can talk about what we do about it.

sev

StillBecomingApart
05-22-2003, 03:55 AM
Cool!

So now my Switchable Battery box is l33t :)

toyschoketoys
05-22-2003, 07:28 PM
[i]
I am also offering a sale for the next week. I'm offering DAB's or DAC's at $110 shipped to you door USPS.

thanks
Zach [/B]

Is this canadian ? , and how much to the UK ?, as thats only about fifty pounds :D

Smiley
05-24-2003, 04:22 AM
Originally posted by thestreetsarehot2night
Is this canadian ? , and how much to the UK ?, as thats only about fifty pounds :D

I don't mean to answer for him, but USPS = United States Postal Service. So he was probably talking about US$. Seems like a good price to me.

toyschoketoys
05-24-2003, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by Smiley

I don't mean to answer for him, but USPS = United States Postal Service. So he was probably talking about US$. Seems like a good price to me.

Ah right now worries, thanks for giving me an answer