View Full Version : BC's 'Vampire' Teeth...

danboy
05-21-2003, 02:19 AM
I read in an interview how billy mentioned peoplke often ask him about his teeth(?) Does he just have big canine teeth? Or is this just banter? I've naturally got vampire teeth too, and get this too...

BC: Um...Is the band breaking up? um...Are those really your teeth?

*audience laughs*

KROQ:Why don't we start with both of those, so we can get them out of the way.

BC: Um...Yeah the band's fine. Everything is cool, groovy. We are going to make another record.

*audience claps*

KROQ: That's good news.

BC: And I think our man Iha is going to make a solo record. It's time for him to bust out.

KROQ: He's got a lot of fans too. I tell yea, we've heard from a lot of James lovers this week. That's for sure. Wait hold on...the teeth?

BC: The teeth? Would you fake these kinds of teeth? I mean...the vampire teeth.

Ugly
05-21-2003, 02:22 AM
at SP signing in T.O. my buddy came in with his camera and he's been a crazy SP fan since, like, grade school. He also has no tact whatsoever. Anyway, after he gets his shit signed standing there with his camera he yells out "BILLY! SHOW ME YOUR TEETH!!!" Corgan shot him a really dirty look and security shuffled him out of there real quick.

Boycott Graceland
05-21-2003, 02:49 AM
Originally posted by Ugly
he yells out "BILLY! SHOW ME YOUR TEETH!!!" Corgan shot him a really dirty look and security shuffled him out of there real quick.

ahahahaha

danboyc
05-21-2003, 03:35 AM
Originally posted by danboy
I read in an interview how billy mentioned peoplke often ask him about his teeth(?) Does he just have big canine teeth? Or is this just banter? I've naturally got vampire teeth too, and get this too...

BC: Um...Is the band breaking up? um...Are those really your teeth?

*audience laughs*

KROQ:Why don't we start with both of those, so we can get them out of the way.

BC: Um...Yeah the band's fine. Everything is cool, groovy. We are going to make another record.

*audience claps*

KROQ: That's good news.

BC: And I think our man Iha is going to make a solo record. It's time for him to bust out.

KROQ: He's got a lot of fans too. I tell yea, we've heard from a lot of James lovers this week. That's for sure. Wait hold on...the teeth?

BC: The teeth? Would you fake these kinds of teeth? I mean...the vampire teeth. Hey what the fuck?? Im danboyc, great now people will get us mixed up. You fucking bitch you! DIE!!

mono
05-21-2003, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by danboyc
Hey what the fuck?? Im danboyc, great now people will get us mixed up. You fucking bitch you! DIE!!

http://www.exitheatre.com/images/pressed-catfight.jpg

danboy
05-21-2003, 08:22 PM
fucking die eh??!?!

Watch out, i'm the one with the prominent fangs!!!