View Full Version : Lending Money

MonteLDS
05-20-2003, 03:14 PM
how long should you allow a debt from someone go on?

this girl has owed me $54 for almost 2 months and I think that this is a tad over due. And being she has been saying for the past 4 weeks that she is going pay me back is very unattractive

FearFactory
05-20-2003, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by MonteLDS
how long should you allow a debt from someone go on?

this girl has owed me $54 for almost 2 months and I think that this is a tad over due. And being she has been saying for the past 4 weeks that she is going pay me back is very unattractive

I'd like to see you try and get money back from her. She'd probably push your ass down on the concrete and laugh at you.

Maybe you can get some of your fellow cultists to hold her down while you take your $54 back from her.

Toby
05-20-2003, 03:18 PM
I never let anyone borrow money. I am way to broke to be handing out loans to people. :o I bought this bitch dinner the other night because her credit card got denied, has she paid me back yet with anything--NO. :(

sickbadthing
05-20-2003, 03:18 PM
Her looks affect the grace period?

Seriously, you can kiss your money good bye. She's not going to pay you back.

FearFactory
05-20-2003, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by sickbadthing
Her looks affect the grace period?

The Bank of Latter Day Saints only wants beautiful people. You know, it's kinda like that whole deal with Hitler.

guz
05-20-2003, 03:22 PM
It's $54, get over it.

MonteLDS
05-20-2003, 03:43 PM
the girl is like 5' 1" and weights like 92lbs dude. Why do you have to bring up my church and make light of it?

FearFactory
05-20-2003, 03:51 PM
the girl is like 5' 1" and weights like 92lbs dude. Why do you have to bring up my church and make light of it?

Because you're a little pussy and your church is for faggots.

Eve
05-20-2003, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by guz
It's $54, get over it.

to some people (me, for instance), $54 is a lot of money. that's a week's worth of groceries, two and a half tanks of gas.... i don't even have $5 right now, so $54 would be heaven.

palidor
05-20-2003, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by Eve

$54 is a lot of money. that's a week's worth of groceries

http://www.nerdvision.net/jason/BURGERFAT.GIF

Affect
05-20-2003, 04:14 PM
I'm in the same boat with a few people.

Small Claims Court, dude!

Nimrod's Son
05-20-2003, 04:16 PM
the girl is like 5' 1" and weights like 92lbs dude. Why do you have to bring up my church and make light of it? Oh, then just ask her for the money. if she refuses, punch her in the face and take everything of value that you can until you're paid off.

sickbadthing
05-20-2003, 04:39 PM

It's sad that you can't realize what a fucking cunt you are.

mirrar
05-20-2003, 05:18 PM
one person has owed me 30$ for a year and half, and another for a year :mad:

toyschoketoys
05-20-2003, 05:22 PM
irf she is a mate , i have lent my friends money and i know i wont get it back same as i have done to them , and if they arent that close to me , then fuck em.

You should always write off money you lend then if you get it back its a bonus

STFU
05-20-2003, 05:36 PM
I loaned a friend $3500 three years ago. Two years ago I dropped my friend and wrote the money off. We lived cross country from each other. We had been friends for many years. I could have taken the time off of work gone to his city and filed in small claims, but it would cost me over a thou and besides if I went back I would shoot him. He better never come up here.

Buzz Burbank
05-20-2003, 05:38 PM
if you need to ask us, you dont deserve $54 especially since youd just waste it on another zwan purse

toyschoketoys
05-20-2003, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by Buzz Burbank
if you need to ask us, you dont deserve $54 especially since youd just waste it on another zwan purse

but its ok if it goes with his summer wardrobe

BlueStar
05-20-2003, 05:46 PM
Yeah, I consider $54 a lot of money. But, $54 is nothing compared to like $500. It is essentially like waiting for someone to pay you back for a concert ticket. I am never one to remind someone to pay me back. And the girl is probably constantly mentioning that she is going to pay you back becuase she feels bad that she hasn't paid you back yet and wants you to know that she hasn't forgotten/isn't trying to get away with not paying you back. If she had no intention of paying you back, she probably wouldn't keep bringing it up. What is your relationship to this girl? For me, $54 between friends is nothing...I believe that it all works out in the end. My friends and I long ago gave up on figuring out who owed who what.

MonteLDS
05-20-2003, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by FearFactory

Because you're a little pussy and your church is for faggots.

why do you think that?

MonteLDS
05-20-2003, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by sickbadthing

It's sad that you can't realize what a fucking cunt you are.

why do you think that?

Affect
05-20-2003, 10:32 PM

why do you think that? Don't waste your time.

Eve
05-21-2003, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by BlueStar
And the girl is probably constantly mentioning that she is going to pay you back becuase she feels bad that she hasn't paid you back yet and wants you to know that she hasn't forgotten/isn't trying to get away with not paying you back. If she had no intention of paying you back, she probably wouldn't keep bringing it up.

true, true. if i owed someone money and didn't have it, i'd avoid them at all costs and not answer their calls or talk to them. so if she's mentioning it and still hanging around you, chances are she's trying to get some money together.

FearFactory
05-21-2003, 02:11 AM

why do you think that?

Why you are a pussy:
You bitch and whine about how some girl you've been stalking since you were eight freaked out when you told her you loved her. She just wanted to be friends, yet you couldn't take this. Instead of finding someone else new to have a crush on, you made mix CDs for her, chock full of faggoty goodness like ben folds five. Then you complain that another friend owes you $54, which coincidentally is the number of Smashing Pumpkins shirts that you own (queer), and you just can't seem to understand how to collect the money from her.

Why your religion is for faggots:
Your people continually knock people's doors down, trying to spread word of your religion. Yo, dude, check this out: WE ALREADY KNOW THAT THERE'S THIS MORMON CHURCH CALLED THE "CHURCH OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS". IF WE WERE INTERESTED, WE'D CONTACT YOU AND NOT VICE-VERSA! Jesus, you call yourselves latter-day saints. How fucking egotistical is that?

Jesus Christ
05-21-2003, 02:14 AM
i knew a mormon dude who swallowed a goldfish whole and had 8 sisters. EIGHT. COINCIDENCE? I don't fucking think so.

in closing, Monte, you're gay.

FearFactory
05-21-2003, 02:15 AM
Even Jesus hates you!

strange_one
05-21-2003, 02:35 AM
<font color=33FFFF> I lend a little money to my parents sometimes if they are strapped and their business checks haven't cleared or something, but they always pay me back within a week, otherwise I'd never give them anything</font>

Fattening Ass
05-21-2003, 02:39 AM
im LoLin' all over the place in here.

beef curtains
05-21-2003, 09:23 AM
I'd be a bit irked about $54 but I agree with Samantha. If she had no intent of paying you, she'd try to keep quiet about it. She probably is just trying to remind herself and reassure you.

And on a similar but unrelated note, I hate people who are overly picky about things. I went to dinner once with a group of friends, and when the bill came one girl pulled out a calculator and split everyone's bill to the cent. I found that rude....

Nimrod's Son
05-21-2003, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by So very sad about me
I'd be a bit irked about $54 but I agree with Samantha. If she had no intent of paying you, she'd try to keep quiet about it. She probably is just trying to remind herself and reassure you.

And on a similar but unrelated note, I hate people who are overly picky about things. I went to dinner once with a group of friends, and when the bill came one girl pulled out a calculator and split everyone's bill to the cent. I found that rude.... Probably because you ordered expensive shit and were trying to get off easy.

I'm usually the guy that says "fuck it, I'll pay it" when all the cheapskates argue about the bill.

MonteLDS
05-21-2003, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by FearFactory

Why you are a pussy:
You bitch and whine about how some girl you've been stalking since you were eight freaked out when you told her you loved her. She just wanted to be friends, yet you couldn't take this. Instead of finding someone else new to have a crush on, you made mix CDs for her, chock full of faggoty goodness like ben folds five. Then you complain that another friend owes you $54, which coincidentally is the number of Smashing Pumpkins shirts that you own (queer), and you just can't seem to understand how to collect the money from her.

Why your religion is for faggots:
Your people continually knock people's doors down, trying to spread word of your religion. Yo, dude, check this out: WE ALREADY KNOW THAT THERE'S THIS MORMON CHURCH CALLED THE "CHURCH OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS". IF WE WERE INTERESTED, WE'D CONTACT YOU AND NOT VICE-VERSA! Jesus, you call yourselves latter-day saints. How fucking egotistical is that?

ummm.. maybe you need a nap.