View Full Version : in this thread, i alleviate your boredom

sawdust restaurants
05-16-2003, 12:07 AM
list your favorite five songs, in order, by a musical artist you like.

rate these movies on a scale of one to five: the seventh seal, billy madison, rocky, when harry met sally, south park, birth of a nation, the royal tenenbaums, titanic, ran.

if you could take one classic book off the high school/college curriculum, what would it be?

would you really be as upset if you found your significant other cheating with someone of the same sex (or for same-sex relationships, with somebody of the opposite sex?)

homestarrunner: yay or nay?

lizzie mcguire: jailbait or cocktease?

what's your favorite b-side ever?

am i the only one who's noticed that girls will sit there and hold their pee FOREVER before they actually get up and go?

how many of your high school yearbooks do you own? (for stefanie or others, i suppose middle school yearbooks can count, but only if you're not yet in high school)

favorite winnie the pooh character?

if you had to win in order to ensure your survival, would you challenge the average american to a game of trivial pursuit, scrabble, or monopoly?

if you actually answer all that, i'll tell you what i think of you in a heroic couplet. it'll probably be nice; i'm not in a bad enough mood to actively dislike anybody on a message board right now.

noir cat
05-16-2003, 01:20 AM
:erm I guess I'll give it a shot. Sounds like a lot of work, so maybe I'll just make up some of this information.

Oh. This is a HARD one. So many good songs.

Cake - Love You Madly
King Missile - Take Stuff From Work
Poe - either Wild or Not A Virgin
Tool - all of their songs (one of my favorite song is The Gaping Lotus Experience and Ænima is my favorite album).

<b>rate these movies on a scale of one to five: the seventh seal, billy madison, rocky, when harry met sally, south park, birth of a nation, the royal tenenbaums, titanic, ran.</b>
Um, sadly, I've only seen South Park, which I rate 4.5 and a tiny bit of Titanic on tv, but about 10 minutes into it, I changed channels due to dislike and disinterest. Titanic rates -25.

<b>if you could take one classic book off the high school/college curriculum, what would it be?</b>

I haven't really read any. :D
Probably something of Shakespeare, I remembered one time in English class when my teacher was reading something of his and I fell asleep no matter how hard I struggled not to. Although I also remembered finding another one of his stories interesting. It's been so long, so I forget. :\

<b>would you really be as upset if you found your significant other cheating with someone of the same sex (or for same-sex relationships, with somebody of the opposite sex?)</b>

No, that'd be sexy. As long as it's safe sex and as long as I don't get any STDs.

<b>homestarrunner: yay or nay?</b>

More like huh? Perhaps nay.

<b>lizzie mcguire: jailbait or cocktease?</b>

None of the above. She's just OKAY looking. Not really my taste. Maybe she has a little more aging to go or something.

<b>what's your favorite b-side ever?</b>

*Shrugs*. B-side as in tapes? Oh, I really don't know. I don't ever listen to tapes anymore. : )

<b>am i the only one who's noticed that girls will sit there and hold their pee FOREVER before they actually get up and go?</b>

That's what I do, I'm a girl. But I don't really notice other girls doing it. Oh, wait. I guess some of my chick friends do that. Yeah. Especially one in mind REFUSED to use public bathrooms (or maybe it was just the bathrooms in our high school). She always waited until she went home. She got kidney stones because of that. She passed it, though. I hear it's painful shit.

<b>how many of your high school yearbooks do you own? (for stefanie or others, i suppose middle school yearbooks can count, but only if you're not yet in high school)</b>

I just have one year book and it's from my senior year of high school. People in my high school was stupid, I hated my high school, and yearbooks were way way overpriced. Besides the fact that the yearbook people MADE UP QUOTES from students. Ugh. Oh, but I have all the years of my middle school and elementary school year books. I was even in the year book staff for two years of middle school. It fucking sucked, it was a total popularity thing.

<b>favorite winnie the pooh character?</b>

Um. Maybe Eeyore?

<b>if you had to win in order to ensure your survival, would you challenge the average american to a game of trivial pursuit, scrabble, or monopoly?</b>

That's tough. :x
Probably Literati (Yahoo!'s verion of scrabble). : )

K, now your turn to return the, um, "favor"?

noir cat
05-16-2003, 01:22 AM
You should have asked the time it was before I answered those things, and the time it when I was done. Maybe 25 minutes?

noir cat
05-16-2003, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by sawdust restaurants
if you actually answer all that, i'll tell you what i think of you in a heroic couplet. it'll probably be nice; i'm not in a bad enough mood to actively dislike anybody on a message board right now. Do tell.

shaniqua
05-16-2003, 01:51 AM
RED HOUSE PAINTERS (lol predictable shaunna lol)
1. medicine bottle 2. katy song 3. drop 4. shadows 5. michael

rate these movies on a scale of one to five:
the seventh seal- haven't seen
billy madison- ugh. um. it makes me giggle a whole lot but i know it's not a good movie at all. blah. 2.
rocky- haven't seen
when harry met sally- haven't seen
south park- 3.5
birth of a nation- haven't seen
the royal tenenbaums- 4.6
titanic- haven't seen :D
ran- haven't seen.

if you could take one classic book off the high school/college curriculum, what would it be?- W.O MITCHELL- WHO HAS SEEN THE WIND :mad::mad::mad:

would you really be as upset if you found your significant other cheating with someone of the same sex (or for same-sex relationships, with somebody of the opposite sex?)- nope. if it was a one-off thing, i wouldn't really care that much but i'd ask for a lot of details probably (esp. if the other boy was hott). if it was a regular occurence with the same person, i wouldn't think my relationship with him would be working out too much.

homestarrunner: yay or nay?- huh?

lizzie mcguire: jailbait or cocktease?- who?

what's your favorite b-side ever?- i'll give set the ray to jerry the edge over believe (sorry jaymz)

am i the only one who's noticed that girls will sit there and hold their pee FOREVER before they actually get up and go?- not true. my friend amy has demanded to use video store employee bathrooms because she couldn't handle holding her pee the extra 30 seconds it would have been to the house :noway:

how many of your high school yearbooks do you own? (for stefanie or others, i suppose middle school yearbooks can count, but only if you're not yet in high school)- all 4 years. they're all at my parents' house though.

favorite winnie the pooh character?- roo. he is 2, 2 cute.

if you had to win in order to ensure your survival, would you challenge the average american to a game of trivial pursuit, scrabble, or monopoly?- trivial pursuit!

i'm still bored.

Donkey
05-16-2003, 02:00 AM
http://library.fpc.edu/instruct/IC101/lame.jpg

Geek USA
05-16-2003, 02:56 AM

these are some songs that I could listen to and never get tired of.

stan getz- girl from ipanema
verdi- chrous of the hebrew slaves
blur- the universal

the forever stephanie & cheo song
the beatles - rocky raccoon

rate these movies on a scale of one to five: the seventh seal, billy madison, rocky, when harry met sally, south park, birth of a nation, the royal tenenbaums, titanic, ran.

The seventh seal- 4.3
Billy Madison- 3
rocky- 3
when harry met sally- 4
south park- 1
birth of a nation- never seen it
The royal tenenbaums-4.5
titanic- 3
ran- never seen it

if you could take one classic book off the high school/college curriculum, what would it be?
To kill a mockingbird. I love it i've just read it sooooooo many times already.

would you really be as upset if you found your significant other cheating with someone of the same sex (or for same-sex relationships, with somebody of the opposite sex?)

yes

yay

jailbait

no se

am i the only one who's noticed that girls will sit there and hold their pee FOREVER before they actually get up and go?

no, sometimes I can't even walk cause i've held it too long and if i move i'll pee myself

how many of your high school yearbooks do you own? (for stefanie or others, i suppose middle school yearbooks can count, but only if you're not yet in high school)

christopher robbin

if you had to win in order to ensure your survival, would you challenge the average american to a game of trivial pursuit, scrabble, or monopoly?

trivial pursuit.

Boycott Graceland
05-16-2003, 03:10 AM

at the moment:

the microphones - solar system (singing from mt. eerie version)
the silver jews - smith & jones
velvet underground - lisa says
pavement - grounded
beck - untitled (body on the mattress)

these are libel to change at any moment.

the ones i've seen:

billy madison - 2.6 - dumb, but funny.
rocky - 4.5 - different than anything that had come before it.
royal tenenbaums - 3.7 - good, but not as good as rushmore.
titanic - 1.7 - meh.

there's too many to name.

it'd be depressing to think you made your lover go gay.

YAY!

neither; she's blonde, skinny and like 8 years old. in other words, not my type.

this is the hardest quesiton on here, hands down. i cannot choose one. a few that come to mind:

tsp - once in a while
pavement - for sale: preston school of industry
radiohead - transatlantic drawl
radiohead - polyetheline pts 1 + 2

yeah. it's like a chess move for them...

how many of your high school yearbooks do you own?

all of them, at last count.

eore (however you spell it) and tigger are a tie.

scabble. I AM THE WORDMASTAR.

if you actually answer all that, i'll tell you what i think of you in a heroic couplet.

hey hey![/QUOTE]

smashingjj
05-16-2003, 09:33 AM
Spinvis -
De Talen Van Mijn Tong
Voor Ik Vergeet
Bagagedrager
Smalfilm
Astronaut

BlueStar
05-16-2003, 10:24 AM
Zwan
1. "Jesus, I/ Mary Star of the Sea"
2. "The Empty Sea"
3. "Yeah!"
4. "Of a Broken Heart"
5. "Spilled Milk"

the seventh seal- haven't seen it
billy madison- 2
rocky- haven't seen it
when harry met sally- 3
south park- haven't seen it
birth of a nation- haven't seen it
the royal tenenbaums- haven't seen it
titanic- 4
ran- haven't seen it

The book I had to read in high school that I completely loathed was Tess of the D'Urbervilles by Thomas Hardy.

Was it a one time thing or an ongoing affair? Was it just about sex or was it more about being in some sort of a relationship with that person?

huh?

I think she is very cute.

Too hard.

Peeing is a difficult task for girls...thus, it is always best to wait until you absolutely have to go. You have to wait in a long line to get into the bathroom, there is never any toilet paper, you have to undo everything (which is especially no fun when wearing tights or something), etc., etc.

I have all 4.

Eyore

Probably scrabble.

KrazeeStacee
05-16-2003, 10:45 AM

just cuz its easy, I'll do Dead By 28 (in descending order):
1. Home of Disgrace
2. Cold Dark Place
3. Wasted Life
4. What Would I Do?
5. The Collection

I've only seen the South Park movie and Titanic, and I give Titanic a 1 (worst) and South Park a 4

The Cantibury Tales (sp?). I hated that stupid story. Our teacher fell asleep while reading it, then someone would cough and he'd wake up and keep reading where he left off. Some girls got into a fight during that story (not because of it, heh) and there was weave all over the floor afterward, that was about the only highlight of that stupid ass fucking story.

No, in fact at this point, I pray for it.

??

she's that chick on the side of all the buses, right?

I'll get back to you on that.

No you're not, I do that. Simply because I have a bladder the size of a gerbil's, though. I just don't like people thinking I'm some weirdo when I go pee every 5 seconds.

2 and a half. I have Junior, Senior and half of Freshman years. My dog ate the other half.

Eyeore (did I spell that right?)

Monopoly, definately monopoly. Whenever I play a game of monopoly it ends up taking days and plus I usually get people to give up their properties. I'm a real scam, I am.

James is Cool
05-16-2003, 04:20 PM

Modest Mouse
1. Doin' the Cockroach
2. All Night Diner
3. Teeth Like God's Shoeshine
4. Life Like Weeds
5. Grey Ice Water

the seventh seal - N/A
billy madison - 3
rocky - 3
when harry met sally - 4
south park - 2
birth of a nation - N/A
the royal tenenbaums - 5
titanic - 2
ran - N/A

Well, I read To Kill a Mockingbird in middle school and didn't like it, if that counts. I don't necessarily think it should be taken off the curriculum, but I didn't like it.

Absolutely. That would probably hurt me more than if it were with a guy.

Yay.

Cockbait? I don't know.

Maybe "Set the Ray to Jerry".

I've noticed that too. What the fuck?

One, for my one completed year.

Eeyor. I've never really thought about this.

Scrabble.

if you actually answer all that, i'll tell you what i think of you in a heroic couplet. it'll probably be nice; i'm not in a bad enough mood to actively dislike anybody on a message board right now.

Okay.

noir cat
05-22-2003, 09:39 PM
if you actually answer all that, i'll tell you what i think of you in a heroic couplet. it'll probably be nice; i'm not in a bad enough mood to actively dislike anybody on a message board right now. I got ripped off.

Esty
05-22-2003, 10:47 PM
List your favorite five songs, in order, by a musical artist you like.

Muzzle-SP
Dry-PJ Harvey
El sol-Zwan
A warm place- NIN
Enjoy the Silence- Depeche Mode

the seventh seal-??
billy madison-3
rocky-5!! One of my favorite movies
when harry met sally-4
south park-4
birth of a nation-??
the royal tenenbaums-4
titanic-5
ran-???

Wuthering Heights,..I just don't get that book.

cheating on me,..regardless would upset me.

how about QUE?

jailbait

Cherry, but pretty much anything on the 1979 single

yes

all 4

I hate that fucking bear. He's worthless.

trivial pursuit,..but if i can pick another,..Jenga,..i love that game.

Random Female
05-22-2003, 11:02 PM
SO HARD. as for right now:
radiohead:
Climbing up the walls
2+2=5
Tom waits: gin soaked boy
shawn colvin: roger wilco
jeff buckley: lover, you should've come over

Ran
Tenenbaums
Rocky
Haven't seen the rest

if you could take one classic book off the high school/college curriculum, what would it be? I'm fucking SICK of reading Othello. it's SO NOT SHakespeare' s best play, and i've read it 4x now. why not macbeth, hamlet?

I'd probably end it unless he confessed it himself saying "I experimented, i'm sorry adn it'll never happen again." If we were not married but datin seriously, tho, i'd probably end it because i don't know if i could ever trust them again

homestarrunner: motherfuckin YAY

lizzie mcguire: lookin' like jail bait , sellin like real estate, lookin like a hot date bangin like an 808

what's your favorite b-side ever? Marquis in Spades and mouths of babes: billy

yes cos i never do this

i own all 4

don't care

Monopoly. i'm stupid and therefore rely on luck to get by.

Random Female
05-22-2003, 11:04 PM
p.s. this is netphoria. no one here has ever seen Ran or even knows what ties it has to shakespeare.

Salena Child
05-22-2003, 11:30 PM

Tori Amos- Tear in Your Hand, Hey Jupiter, Northern Lad, Girl and Pretty Good Year

the seventh seal-n/a
billy madison- 2
rocky-3
when harry met sally- 5
south park- n/a
birth of a nation- n/a
the royal tenenbaums- n/a
titanic- 4 :o
ran-n/a

Cry, the Beloved Country by Alan Paton. ick.

yes. gay sex is gross. exit only :p

i have no idea who that is or what that is. should i?

lizzie mcguire: jailbait or cocktease? jailbait

what's your favorite b-side ever? Cherry!

no, i thought only i did that and nobody noticed.

Eeyore. He is so sad :(

no, i don't play games. maybe if it was cards...

if you actually answer all that, i'll tell you what i think of you in a heroic couplet. it'll probably be nice; i'm not in a bad enough mood to actively dislike anybody on a message board right now

smiling politely
05-23-2003, 12:33 AM

Blur:
For Tomorrow
Battery in Your Leg
You're So Great
No Distance Left To Run
Charmless Man

billy madison 2.5
south park 5
the royal tenenbaums 2
titanic 4
ran 4

The only book that I really didn't enjoy from my high school curriculum was Frankenstein in grade 9. :p

Probably. But I've got enough to worry about in trying to find a significant other without wondering what I'd do if he cheated on me. :cry: Well, maybe I'm being a tad dramatic.

eew, girls. ;)

Cherry.

I went out with my friend Amber last week and she went to pee like three or four times. So yes.

All of them.

Winnie himself, I guess.

Scrabble.

You haven't done this for anybody yet. :mad:

Oh yeah, and:
Originally posted by Random Female
p.s. this is netphoria. no one here has ever seen Ran or even knows what ties it has to shakespeare.
:erm:

:) (smiley count: 6. I should learn to express myself better through words rather than cartoon faces.)

sawdust restaurants
05-23-2003, 01:47 AM
I have returned to fulfill my duty.

Originally posted by undivinemartyr

If F9 were a game, you'd win the blue
And yellow ribbon; that I promise you.

noir cat
05-23-2003, 01:49 AM
I have returned to fulfill my duty.

If F9 were a game, you'd win the blue
And yellow ribbon; that I promise you. :love:

Boycott Graceland
05-23-2003, 04:04 AM
Originally posted by Random Female
jeff buckley: lover, you should've come over

such a good song.

Smiley
05-23-2003, 04:24 AM
The Frogs:
1. i've got drugs (out of the mist)
2. these are the finest queen boys (i've ever seen)
3. now you know you're black
4. the benefits of AIDS
5. she was a mortal

the seventh seal: haven't seen
billy madison: haven't seen
rocky: 3
when harry met sally: 4
south park: 3
birth of a nation: haven't seen
the royal tenenbaums: haven't seen
titanic: 3
ran: haven't seen

*shrug* I'd be more about adding books to the curriculum, rather than removing any.

*shrug*

is that a band?

Is there a difference between the two? Anyway, I don't watch TV or anything, so I don't really remember what she looks like. I seem to remember her being too young for me to have any opinion on her, so I guess that's what would be considered "jailbait".

maybe TAFH.

yes.

one from high school.

Eeyore.

Hah, that's a fucked up question. Scrabble.

bonsor
05-23-2003, 04:33 AM

<b>apples + oranjes, spaceboy, daydream, we only come out at night, the crying tree of mercury</b>

rate these movies on a scale of one to five: <b>no</b>

if you could take one classic book off the high school/college curriculum, what would it be? <b>those books were tl;dr</b>

would you really be as upset if you found your significant other cheating with someone of the same sex (or for same-sex relationships, with somebody of the opposite sex?) <b>i dont fuck know</b>

homestarrunner: <b>generally hit or miss</b>

lizzie mcguire: jailbait or cocktease? <b>bad movie?</b>

what's your favorite b-side ever? <b>Obscured</b>

am i the only one who's noticed that girls will sit there and hold their pee FOREVER before they actually get up and go? <b>paying attention is no tmy thing</b>

how many of your high school yearbooks do you own? <b>1. senior year</b>

favorite winnie the pooh character? <b>fuck pooh</b>

if you had to win in order to ensure your survival, would you challenge the average american to a game of trivial pursuit, scrabble, or monopoly? <b>scrabble motherfucker.</b>

jenniferkate
05-23-2003, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by Graveflower

I still can't believe this. That was 10 times worse than anything that fuckwad sarmantiutsisdsist or whatever it is has ever said.

dude she took that film class so obviously she knows what shes talking about