View Full Version : zwan rough mixes banned from the hub

Boycott Graceland
05-14-2003, 06:03 PM
boo.

Boycott Graceland
05-14-2003, 06:16 PM
i'm understanding this situation better now, and i can see why they were banned.

the tracks were stolen from the band. most likely by the person who was spreading them.

Boycott Graceland
05-14-2003, 06:22 PM
i once talked to the guy who was putting them out...who i won't name...and he told me he worked in the music industry. so it all kind of makes sense. he was probably an engineer or something.

Fattening Ass
05-14-2003, 11:32 PM
So, what song mixes are available? or WERE available ?:confused:

Enzed
05-14-2003, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by Fattening Ass
So, what song mixes are available? or WERE available ?:confused:

yeah, what the Ass said. Tell us non-733T no-hubbers.

Fattening Ass
05-14-2003, 11:51 PM
:D

zerozwan
there were only three that were available.

glorious, chrysanthemum, and the shining path.

but now you can't get them, cause they're banned.

buahahahah!

Fattening Ass
so, who wants to hook a brotha up?

Unregistered
05-15-2003, 12:24 AM
Six rough mixes; eight premasters.

Dead
05-15-2003, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by Unregistered
Six rough mixes; eight premasters.
Oh my gosh, you're so amazingly leet. :noway:

Unregistered
05-15-2003, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by Dead

Dude, it's just information. Relax.

Sacred Age Of Innocence
05-15-2003, 10:25 AM

and you are a stupid hub op with no life who enjoys the hub like if it was a vagina

chsllama
05-15-2003, 12:37 PM
aside from poor grammar...

best post evar

Affect
05-15-2003, 01:58 PM
Where the fuck can I get these?

plume
05-15-2003, 02:12 PM
Where the fuck can I get a vagina?

Enzed
05-15-2003, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by plume
Where the fuck can I get a vagina?

They do cheapie ops in Mexico, I believe.

Brandont_h
05-15-2003, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by chsllama

best post evar

Sacred Age Of Innocence
05-15-2003, 04:33 PM

best post evar

what post?

Ugly
05-15-2003, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by Affect
Where the fuck can I get these?

sarasvati
05-15-2003, 05:50 PM

best post evar

your opinion no longer counts :p

Irrelevant
05-15-2003, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by Boycott Graceland
the tracks were stolen from the band. most likely by the person who was spreading them.

so what? tons of stuff that these people trade freely were released without the consent of the band, such as the SBDs, Machina Acoustic Demos, the original MCIS demo tape, Mashed Potatoes, the Reel Time Sessions, must i go on?

Unregistered
05-15-2003, 08:39 PM

Evidence? It never occurred to you that the person in possession might have gotten a copy legitimately or through someone with a legitimate reason for having a copy? It's not like someone stole access to the studio and pulled these things Watergate-style.

As is typical of the Hub ops, they always seem to have a self-interest when bans happen.

sarasvati
05-15-2003, 09:07 PM

As is typical of the Hub ops, they always seem to have a self-interest when bans happen.

Ummm...I don't see how it personally benefits me if these rough mixes are not allowed to be shared...

-lauren

Unregistered
05-15-2003, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by sarasvati

Ummm...I don't see how it personally benefits me if these rough mixes are not allowed to be shared...

-lauren

There is a larger picture.

And I'm not talking about you.

Rider
05-15-2003, 09:16 PM
then who are you talking about?

bowmaan
05-15-2003, 10:47 PM

Actually, this decision was *strictly* self-interest. I dont want to go to jail. Feel free to get in touch with me if you have a problem with this.

Dead
05-16-2003, 12:06 AM
I would like some examples.

Unregistered
05-16-2003, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by bowmaan

Actually, this decision was *strictly* self-interest. I dont want to go to jail. Feel free to get in touch with me if you have a problem with this.

Several things, then:

1) They're called C&D's (Cease and Desist orders) - they generally come first before any legal action so as to minimize damage and costs for all concerned. Have you been notified of these?

2) Still no EVIDENCE that these are illicit copies. Hell, we know that Shanahan got demos - who's to say that these weren't legitimately distributed? We certainly didn't have a problem with MCIS demos BEFORE the album was released.

3) Legal penalty would go primarily towards the seeding party for both illegal copying (if it were an illegally sourced copy to begin with) and distribution. The party involved seems not to be afraid of this - at least not in any significant proportion to penalties should they even be applicable. Secondary distribution generally gets C&D'd - which, to my knowledge, the Hub hasn't, unless someone wants to clue me into that.

So....why exactly do people have a problem with this? I can understand some more squeamishness about the other eight, but the six rough mixes don't conform completely to the album version and are marginalia only of interest to hardcore fans - who happen to be congregating in a space in which things far more annoying, I would imagine, to Billy Corgan are being spread. MP, Marked material, MAD, and RTS being only a few. But these? These are just alternate versions of the songs missing certain important tracks in the mix. That makes them very interesting to fans and virtually worthless to those of casual interest.

Brandont_h
05-16-2003, 12:28 AM

Several things, then:

1) They're called C&D's (Cease and Desist orders) - they generally come first before any legal action so as to minimize damage and costs for all concerned. Have you been notified of these?

So what if the cease and desist applies to the hub in general, and not just the rough mixes/premasters?

-Brandon

palidor
05-16-2003, 12:37 AM
Vince will find out who's behind this!

http://www.nerdvision.net/jason/wwfpics/vincehogan6.jpg

Unregistered
05-16-2003, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by Brandont_h

So what if the cease and desist applies to the hub in general, and not just the rough mixes/premasters?

-Brandon

It only applies in the case of illegal items or illegal profits. Of which the Hub has little tolerance for either. Remember, the RIAA got its way with Napster b/c Napster claimed it couldn't screen the illegal files from the legal ones. It would be very hard, however, to claim that shutting the Hub down is a valid way to stop the 1% of illegal files it potentially could be carrying from spreading.

And AGAIN, no one has proven any causal link either circumstantial or evidentiary that these are of questionable domain. So I ask again - what are the grounds for considering these files to be illegally obtained?

I should also remind you that when Billy went ballistic about RTS spreading, it was the seed, Mike Po, who got into shit, not the fans who spread it. And I suspect there were more personal issues involved there. We never heard of anything bad coming from MCIS or Adore demos leaking.

Brandont_h
05-16-2003, 12:44 AM
Well, we'd have a much better idea of what "really" happened if a certain Dave Reid wasn't hell bent on not giving a single detail other than to say "stolen. billy pissed. ban at once."

My discussion with the source seemed plausible, and he specifically told me they were not stolen, but his story also goes against what those "in the know" have said, so I don't know who to believe.

-Brandon

Unregistered
05-16-2003, 12:49 AM
Well, we'd have a much better idea of what "really" happened if a certain Dave Reid wasn't hell bent on not giving a single detail other than to say "stolen. billy pissed. ban at once."

My discussion with the source seemed plausible, and he specifically told me they were not stolen, but his story also goes against what those "in the know" have said, so I don't know who to believe.

-Brandon

Ah yes, the usual cover-up "Billy's pissed" story. I seem to remember that coming up a few times in the past, always to be false (or unimportant enough for BC not to do/say anything else).

You boys oughta be careful. We know what happened to the one who cried "wolf" too much.

All I'm saying is that this seems like another Reid/Quinto power move. I have no proof of that, but those two have been scrambling like crazy recently - and not only because of these.

Boycott Graceland
05-16-2003, 01:54 AM

Ah yes, the usual cover-up "Billy's pissed" story.

hey, remember when "billy was pissed" about mashed potatoes being leaked on the hub? i wonder if he even remembers what MP is.

bowmaan
05-16-2003, 02:34 AM
what does power have to do with removing 3 files from the hub? its three songs. back off.

im sure frank gets really pissed when random folk on the internet talk about him as if they swapped milks with him in 2nd grade.

listen to your 60 zwan recordings that out there for the taking (which, might I add, sound a lot cooler than a couple of lacking demo tracks) and shut it.

i encourage you to find a better solution for broadband/lossless trading than the hub if you feel so passionately anti-hub. The more activity, the better.

Unregistered
05-16-2003, 04:31 AM
I'm just tired of the back-door politicking and collusion that goes on in what is now supposed to be an "open" community. Since when did everyone take their marching orders from Reid? I don't know Quinto personally, but I do know that he's been trying to control access to certain recordings recently. Not illegal recordings - just ones he thinks he has a right to control and keep out.

I'm not anti-hub, nor am I anti-op. But I am against those who try to manipulate and control the Hub for their own prerogatives (and I don't mean legal ones).

Will the rest of these mixes get around? Without a doubt - they already are on different trading hubs. But it's a sad day when people have to go to a non-TSP/Zwan hub to find specific Zwan material. *shrug*

Are we going to see eye to eye on this? Probably not. I know that you guys get a lot of shit in general whenever things don't go 100% smooth (and even then...) and I really don't have a problem with most of you guys who work the Hub - most of you are doing a good job and have good intentions.

But certain others who have a larger say and/or inordinate influence over the Hub have been up to some rather nasty things recently, whether or not you are aware of them. You should be cognizant of this if you aren't, though. I know that I'm not the only one who is of the same opinion, but I have the "luxury" of not having leet status and thus being unpunishable, per se. Others tacitly agree but won't say anything publicly because they are afraid that Quinto and co. will cut them off from goodies. Remember, historically, that the biggest windfalls of leaked material usually emerge when people with NFT material leave the community.

Once again I must ask - is the Zwan community an "open" community? If it is, what is the need for a "liaison", especially one who has kept certain things out of sight and hence has started to construct the same hoarding apparatus that leaves the community with a new set of leet hoarders - i.e. unmaking its openness. If this has already happened (and I believe it either has or is in the process of becoming so), then we have a closed community, with a hoarding circle dictated by a single person or persons. The old way all over again. Maybe even worse.

The point is not whether or not there is enough material to listen to already. The point is that people should be allowed to choose what to download or upload for themselves. That these things shouldn't be decided in backdoors by people who already possess copies. That the community should be open and democratic, for all their possible flaws, because the COMMUNITY should dictate these things.

Is some of this idealistic? Yes.
Have things gotten better between SP and Zwan? Yes.
Will the community continue to open up? I hope so. But that's a decision that requires something more powerful than edicts handed down claiming knowledge of "Billy's pissed" or assumption of illegality without any evidence proffered (nor have I seen any YET, aside from the questionable Reid statement). If Billy really was pissed as often as claimed, that man would have passed a few kidney stones by now.

Alright, that's a long-ass message. Much longer than I intended. Take some time and just think about it, please. For the future's sake if not yours or mine.

Mr MacPhisto
05-16-2003, 04:42 AM
i would like to state once again that i have nothing to do with the tsp/zwan hub. i have no affiliation with the hub.

severin
05-16-2003, 04:57 AM
Originally posted by Mr MacPhisto
i would like to state once again that i have nothing to do with the tsp/zwan hub. i have no affiliation with the hub. way to miss the point

Slurpee
05-16-2003, 09:48 AM

Is some of this idealistic? Yes.

Yeah, what's idealistic is that any of this is important enough to justify the vehemence and length of your arguments. I mean, it's not even hard to get the rough mixes through non-hub methods. Jesus, who cares? Did the hub run over your cat or something?

*note: I do not necessarily condone the flattening of cats, unless the cat is evil. Which most of them are.

cherrimoya
05-16-2003, 10:43 AM
I'm just tired of the back-door politicking and collusion that goes on in what is now supposed to be an "open" community. Since when did everyone take their marching orders from Reid? I don't know Quinto personally, but I do know that he's been trying to control access to certain recordings recently. Not illegal recordings - just ones he thinks he has a right to control and keep out.

Okay, what has he been trying to control, and how do you know this? This should be interesting.

Sacred Age Of Innocence
05-16-2003, 11:10 AM
Man I thought I knew who Unregistered was but I couldn't picture that person putting up a legitimate counter arguement like that.

Unregistered
05-16-2003, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by cherrimoya

Okay, what has he been trying to control, and how do you know this? This should be interesting.

Think about what else has been banned.

severin
05-16-2003, 12:27 PM

Think about what else has been banned. the only thing really banned is the last show. and this has been the case since the very beginning. i'm not sure if we have an actual ban on the hideout shows though...

Unregistered
05-16-2003, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by severin
the only thing really banned is the last show. and this has been the case since the very beginning. i'm not sure if we have an actual ban on the hideout shows though...

You do understand that there are complete sources? Guess who has a controlling interest in them. Controlling as in trying to rein in those in circulation. Why do you think the complete Metro show almost leaked a week or so ago but still hasn't emerged? Why do you think the Hub ops were all ready to overturn the ban until just recently?

I wish I had access to a copy so that I could leak it myself. Unfortunately I only get to hear scraps of info about it instead.

severin
05-16-2003, 12:36 PM

You do understand that there are complete sources? Guess who has a controlling interest in them. Controlling as in trying to rein in those in circulation. Why do you think the complete Metro show almost leaked a week or so ago but still hasn't emerged? Why do you think the Hub ops were all ready to overturn the ban until just recently?

I wish I had access to a copy so that I could leak it myself. Unfortunately I only get to hear scraps of info about it instead.

you got a little mixup there

the metro isn't banned because we thought there was only an incomplete source. the ban right now (and even if it should leak) also affects a full source. we decided to ban it over year ago on the basis of a possible future release of a dvd/audio box-set or something. so, even if it would leak right now (the full source that is), it still wouldn't be allowed on the hub. we might have to discuss it on the basis that noone can say for sure if and when an official release is going to be. but i'm as sure as hell not going to say anything as a hub-spokesman now. but it surely isn't banned on the hub because anyone tells us to

cherrimoya
05-16-2003, 12:39 PM

So you're saying he's trying to control the Zwan "open" community by not letting out the last Smashing Pumpkins show?

I don't know the first thing about this controlling/banning of the Metro show, so I'm not going to dispute facts. I don't care.

But you're mixing apples and oranges here.

Unregistered
05-16-2003, 12:42 PM

you got a little mixup there

the metro isn't banned because we thought there was only an incomplete source. the ban right now (and even if it should leak) also affects a full source. we decided to ban it over year ago on the basis of a possible future release of a dvd/audio box-set or something. so, even if it would leak right now (the full source that is), it still wouldn't be allowed on the hub. we might have to discuss it on the basis that noone can say for sure if and when an official release is going to be. but i'm as sure as hell not going to say anything as a hub-spokesman now. but it surely isn't banned on the hub because anyone tells us to

Ahem. I beg to differ. Publicly they're saying one thing, but privately this has been discussed recently among certain ops with different results.

severin
05-16-2003, 12:45 PM

Ahem. I beg to differ. Publicly they're saying one thing, but privately this has been discussed recently among certain ops with different results. you do know that i'm one of these ops?

Unregistered
05-16-2003, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by cherrimoya
But you're mixing apples and oranges here.

Yes and no. Technically, you're completely right. But let's face it - common interests and leet circles are the same people as before, for the most part. These aren't two totally separate communities, and SP material is being used for control of Zwan material and vice versa. That makes this a controlling interest. With regards to the Hub itself, that is very important on both ends of things.

Unregistered
05-16-2003, 12:49 PM
you do know that i'm one of these ops?

You do know that you're not the only one? And that the decision wasn't yours?

Elvis The Fat Years
05-16-2003, 12:52 PM
sup fags. what's goin on in this thread?

severin
05-16-2003, 12:53 PM

You do know that you're not the only one? And that the decision wasn't yours? hehe, yeah, of course i know that. but i'm not aware of a decision..ah in fact i don't give a shit. i only want to do my best to keep the hub running and a valuable source. i hate the politics involved. that's why i said that i won't speak for the hub here

ZephZero33
05-16-2003, 01:05 PM
hehe, yeah, of course i know that. but i'm not aware of a decision..ah in fact i don't give a shit. i only want to do my best to keep the hub running and a valuable source. i hate the politics involved. that's why i said that i won't speak for the hub here

Good idea.

Fattening Ass
05-16-2003, 01:31 PM
hey, shut up already. I got the damn shits.

Enzed
05-16-2003, 04:25 PM
This post is all about what Mmakes Netphoria great. Decent arguements, counterarguements, etc.

Not being "hub-enabled", everything I read is news to me...

I'll await developments...

Unregistered
05-16-2003, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by Hyperbole
I don't know for how long a time period, but those 3 tracks were on the hub a couple weeks ago, all over the place. anyone who wants them can get them easily, I'm sure.

now someone will tell me I'm missing the point.

Well, for starters, there are far more than 3 tracks. That's just what was teased.

DoctaSoma
05-16-2003, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Enzed
This post is all about what Mmakes Netphoria great. Decent arguements, counterarguements, etc.

Not being "hub-enabled", everything I read is news to me...

I'll await developments...

{Slurping noises}

Enzed
05-16-2003, 06:28 PM
Hey! What's up, doc! Not in Af-a-rick-a yet?

I'm at work. bloody pants to that.

Slurpee
05-16-2003, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by DoctaSoma

{Slurping noises}

You rang?

Boycott Graceland
05-16-2003, 09:29 PM
in all honesty, i'd really only have a passion to get ahold of the other rough mixes if they were ones that were cut from the album.

bowmaan
05-16-2003, 10:31 PM

speaking of complete sources... could you get back on the hub and re-share the Dismemberment Plan soundboard recording? I still need 2 songs.

PS. gotcha :)

Dead
05-16-2003, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by bowmaan
PS. gotcha :)
Stealing all the credit huh? :(

Zerospaced
05-17-2003, 12:01 AM

Stealing all the credit huh? :(

on a side note. the rough mixes are all here (http://www.goatse.cx/).

Brian Barbour

Enzed
05-17-2003, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by Zerospaced

on a side note. the rough mixes are all here (http://www.goatse.cx/).

Brian Barbour

Wow. That's pretty rough.:erm

Nothing/everything
05-17-2003, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by Elvis The Fat Years
sup fags. what's goin on in this thread?

oh shit. pants. mine. crapped. almost. laughing.

Enzed
05-17-2003, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Nothing/everything

oh shit. pants. mine. crapped. almost. laughing.

Geez, your english is bad.:D

Boycott Graceland
05-18-2003, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by Enzed
Geez, your english is bad.

http://www.engrish.com/recent/image/baby-on-a-car.jpg

dishpan
05-20-2003, 04:55 PM
in all honesty, i'd really only have a passion to get ahold of the other rough mixes if they were ones that were cut from the album.

exactly
the fact remains that the three that are out already that were previously mentioned do indeed suck -- they are not worth all this uproar. its not like they are truly "demos", they sound exactly like the album tracks, minus a layer here and there.
dan

Spaceboy88
05-22-2003, 06:29 PM
My question is...why would people get pissed about a few rough mixes? Billy obviously set a precedent by releasing demos to fans himself. If I'm not mistaken, weren't the Machina Acoustic demo's given to a fan to release? What about the FAEOMM tape that *******d demos that was also told to be shared?

The hub allows the sharing of the Gish Rough Mix. Other than the fact that it's on a different label, why would these rough mixes be allowed and the Zwan ones frowned upon? When a band allows an open taping policy and their frontman has a history of leaking demos himself, it seems ridiculous that this would even be an issue. It seems common sense that anyone who's even using the hub is a die-hard SP and/or Zwan fan, and most likely owns every album, and even many B-sides, comps., soundtracks, etc. The people who WANT to hear the rough mixes are the people who you should appreciate the most. Especially if they're dying to hear rough mixes from an album that thus far is a commercial flop.

Egadsman
05-22-2003, 10:10 PM
Is it really considered a commerical flop? I mean, from person experience, just as many many people are listening to that as the new White Stripes album. Is it just considered a flop because people expect more sales from a Cogran fronted band?
------>Jeff Compton, completely ignorrant to record sales

Brandont_h
05-23-2003, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by Spaceboy88
Billy obviously set a precedent by releasing demos to fans himself. If I'm not mistaken, weren't the Machina Acoustic demo's given to a fan to release?

No no no. And no. Billy gave the Machina Acoustic Demos to a certain NHL hockey player to give to . . . his neice or something, who was a huge pumpkins fan. They were NOT supposed to be spread all over the place, but one thing led to another which led to mass distribution, and yes, Billy was pissed. I'm ignoring detail here, because it's not really important. Billy has given demos out for release before (gravity, faeomm) but never official rough mixes.

As for the hub allowing the Gish rough mix, I don't have it, and have never heard it, so I don't really know how much like the album it sounds. If it's identical, then I figure it shouldn't be shared, but if there are significant differences, I'd say it's fair game.

-Brandon

toyschoketoys
05-23-2003, 02:55 PM
Brandon wil you quit your greeting ya big wain:D

Spaceboy88
05-23-2003, 04:12 PM

As for the hub allowing the Gish rough mix, I don't have it, and have never heard it, so I don't really know how much like the album it sounds. If it's identical, then I figure it shouldn't be shared, but if there are significant differences, I'd say it's fair game.

-Brandon

From what I've heard of the MSotS rough mixes, they sound much different from their final versions that the Gish ones do.

jczeroman
05-23-2003, 05:11 PM
da-y-am

Boycott Graceland
05-23-2003, 10:27 PM
Billy gave the Machina Acoustic Demos to a certain NHL hockey player to give to . . . his neice or something, who was a huge pumpkins fan.

huh. which player?

Azael
05-23-2003, 10:41 PM
Billy has given demos out for release before (gravity, faeomm) but never official rough mixes.

Firewall?

sarasvati
05-23-2003, 11:11 PM

huh. which player?

Eric Weinrich.

Dead
05-24-2003, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by Azael
Firewall?
http://www4.informatik.uni-erlangen.de/~msrex/images/how/shocked.gif

Brandont_h
05-24-2003, 07:34 AM

huh. which player?

Yeah, lauren's right. I couldn't remember his first name offhand when I made the post, and I didn't think it really an intrinsic part of the story.

-Brandon

EDIT: Oh yes, and you nabbed me on the firewall thing, except that it was a Tony Iommi rough mix, not a SP/Zwan rough mix. I do stand corrected, however.

Sacred Age Of Innocence
05-24-2003, 08:44 AM
Wah wah wah the same old story so learn to live with it.

Boycott Graceland
05-24-2003, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Sacred Age Of Innocence
Wah wah wah the same old story so learn to live with it.

what the fuck are you talking about?

Apart
05-24-2003, 06:45 PM
just another bunch of morons, whining about other morons who give stupid reasons for the decisions that they think are oh SO important. fools. get over yourselves. and also, the hub is for lazy, sorry pieces of shit who dont know what trading is. so boo hoo if anything gets banned from there. it's a wasteland of fools anyways. *whine whine whine*

List On Fork
05-25-2003, 02:33 AM
foog, i like donuts,

Dead
05-25-2003, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by Apart
just another bunch of morons, whining about other morons who give stupid reasons for the decisions that they think are oh SO important. fools. get over yourselves. and also, the hub is for lazy, sorry pieces of shit who dont know what trading is. so boo hoo if anything gets banned from there. it's a wasteland of fools anyways. *whine whine whine*
http://www4.informatik.uni-erlangen.de/~msrex/images/how/sad.gif

Boycott Graceland
05-25-2003, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by Apart
just another bunch of morons, whining about other morons who give stupid reasons for the decisions that they think are oh SO important. fools. get over yourselves.

OH GOD, HE'S RIGHT!

*lights computer on fire*

jack_kerouac03
05-25-2003, 11:29 PM

http://www4.informatik.uni-erlangen.de/~msrex/images/how/sad.gif

replacing Eric with lame smileys is not the right way to get over his death. just give it some time, buddy.

OffTopicMan
05-26-2003, 04:31 PM
Lion King is out on video

Alias
08-04-2003, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by OffTopicMan
Lion King is out on video

good movie

Axis of Action
08-04-2003, 01:49 PM
The DVD re-release happens in October.

Dead
08-04-2003, 09:59 PM
That was funny. :o

hendy
08-05-2003, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by dishpan

the fact remains that the three that are out already...do indeed suck...they sound exactly like the album tracks
dan

You said it! :D

Axis of Action
08-05-2003, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by hendy

You said it! :D

being on topic is un-cool.

be trendy, talk about the Lion King!

hendy
08-05-2003, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by Sehki

being on topic is un-cool.

be trendy, talk about the Lion King!

Jeez, who died and made you King?

Oh, yeah, Mufasa did.

Boycott Graceland
08-05-2003, 04:23 AM
what ever happened with this? did daysleeper and zeph ever cough up the rest of the demos? or are they still hoarding?

babyletswhine
08-05-2003, 06:15 AM
the whole ban on the things are nonsense. You can share MP,FBS/3 days in june, MCIS DEMOS BUT NO ZWAN DEMOS (of which jimmy and pajo didnt even know they existed). Sure sure.

starlightvideoproductions
08-05-2003, 12:03 PM
And IMO they sound better than the releases, not so much cleeping.

Wainscott
08-05-2003, 01:20 PM
Resurrecting dead threads rules.

Top drawer lads/lasses. ;)

W

Axis of Action
08-05-2003, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by hendy

Jeez, who died and made you King?

Oh, yeah, Mufasa did.

Oh I juuuuuuuuust can't waiiiiiiiit to be King!

Gpub
08-05-2003, 02:02 PM
who cares Zwan sucks.

G.
:mad:

chsllama
08-15-2003, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by babyletswhine
the whole ban on the things are nonsense. You can share MP,FBS/3 days in june, MCIS DEMOS BUT NO ZWAN DEMOS (of which jimmy and pajo didnt even know they existed). Sure sure.
http://i.disney.go.com/disneygo/DisneyPictures/lionking/gallery/assets/image4.jpg

after much pleading, the mighty hoarding pigs still grin contemptuously at the begging masses

Rider
08-15-2003, 09:41 PM
Maybe if people did'nt sell shit on e-bay the band not get so upset about things like the rough mixes. Go Fuck that fat ugly cow of yours.

chsllama
08-15-2003, 10:07 PM
well aren't you mr. 'alone and bitter'.

by the by, learn how to place apostrophes. Although personally, if I were you I'd place correct punctuation on my to-do list, right under get a soul.

Zerospaced
08-15-2003, 11:39 PM
well aren't you mr. 'alone and bitter'.

by the by, learn how to place apostrophes. Although personally, if I were you I'd place correct punctuation on my to-do list, right under get a soul.

http://members.rogers.com/deadhero/wedding.jpg

on behalf of sean who can no longer post because some mod's use the netphoria mod power to compensate for other things.
;)

Brian

chsllama
08-15-2003, 11:44 PM
gee, old posts that aren't/weren't funny, now posted through some faggot's proxy.

marvelous

Zerospaced
08-15-2003, 11:46 PM
http://members.rogers.com/zerolove/SarahLorraineEiben.jpg

chsllama
08-16-2003, 12:00 AM
http://www.shout.net/~tom/mypix/deadster.gif
http://www.prairienet.org/~tjackson/img/IL-LicensePlate-FU.jpg
http://www.prairienet.org/~tjackson/img/SeanIsGlass.jpg

Zerospaced
08-16-2003, 12:33 AM
i like..................birds