View Full Version : for those of you who didn't know...2 new SBD's circulating.


ChoobieWoobie
05-12-2003, 12:58 PM
The Smashing Pumpkins
10-30-1999
Shoreline Amphitheater
Mountain View, CA
30/SBD/CDR-1

Source: Schoeps MK4>R-mod/SBD>SAT Feed mix

************************************************** ********************************
DO NOT ENCODE TO MP3 OR SELL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
************************************************** ********************************

01 - Stay [U2]
02 - Ol' 55 [Tom Waits]
03 - Stand Inside Your Love
04 - Summer
05 - Age of Innocence
06 - Glass and the Ghost Children

note: First performance of Age of Innocence


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The Smashing Pumpkins
10-31-1999
Shoreline Amphitheater
Mountain View, CA
31/SBD/CDR-1

Source: Schoeps MK4>R-mod/SBD>SAT Feed mix

************************************************** ********************************
DO NOT ENCODE TO MP3 OR SELL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
************************************************** ********************************

01 - Summer
02 - If There Is a God + Stay [U2]
03 - Ol' 55 [Tom Waits]
04 - Age of Innocence
05 - Glass and the Ghost Children
06 - Disarm

MisterLove
05-12-2003, 02:37 PM
shit, and i was all excited when i read this topic. Those aren't new at all.

Halteh
05-12-2003, 03:39 PM
I don't see what the big deal is; lots of people have had these for a long time.
Edit: Although I should add that these might be my favourite shows of all time. You should get them - I think it's the first 4 tracks from each day which totally own.

palidor
05-12-2003, 06:57 PM
hmm, if anyone wants to trade me those shows, my list is up at jwbootlist.cjb.net

pale blue eyes
05-12-2003, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by Halteh
Edit: Although I should add that these might be my favourite shows of all time. You should get them - I think it's the first 4 tracks from each day which totally own.

I have these shows on VCD and they are both well worth getting.

Boycott Graceland
05-13-2003, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by Phreak


I have these shows on VCD and they are both well worth getting.

isn't the first song or two really messed up on that vcd?

Unregistered
05-13-2003, 12:33 AM
So was this what the XM thing broadcasted?

Brandont_h
05-13-2003, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by Halteh
I don't see what the big deal is; lots of people have had these for a long time.
Edit: Although I should add that these might be my favourite shows of all time. You should get them - I think it's the first 4 tracks from each day which totally own.

Aren't these the same sources I downloaded off the hub last year some time?

-Brandon

mosquitoboy
05-13-2003, 01:16 AM
so old

GhostChild
05-13-2003, 03:11 AM
Originally posted by Phreak


I have these shows on VCD and they are both well worth getting.

Cool...so you have a video of me haha...on 10/31/99...there is a close up of a guy in the crowd during glass and the ghost childern wearing a vampire beanie...yeah thats me. Yay!

Anyway those are way old school man, someone caught the feed and mixed in my buddies source cus some of the video is cut from the feed and such. The Pearl Jam ones sound WAY better. But anyway...its all about those 97 Bridge sets...best shows ever.

Brute Squad
05-13-2003, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by GhostChild
But anyway...its all about those 97 Bridge sets...best shows ever.

Damn right. Those receordings are the bomb, and I'm talking about the good ones, ;)

ChoobieWoobie
05-13-2003, 11:43 AM
there is no 'big deal' . It's nice to see it spread around now, instead of it sitting in peoples collections collecting dust.

pale blue eyes
05-13-2003, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by GhostChild
Cool...so you have a video of me haha...on 10/31/99...there is a close up of a guy in the crowd during glass and the ghost childern wearing a vampire beanie...yeah thats me. Yay!

Cool - I will have to keep an eye for you when I watch it.


Originally posted by Boycott Graceland
isn't the first song or two really messed up on that vcd?

Yeah, it was but a friend of mine resynched it for me and it's as good as the rest.