View Full Version : Stressssss

ammy
05-11-2003, 05:55 PM
-Dan's in AZ taking care of family business, leaving me all alone for like, a week :-/
-My car broke down (AGAIN) for the same reason as last time (thank god for warranties) so I don't have my car for like, a week :-/
-I have to drive Dan's mother's car, a fucking explorer, I hate it - but it was very nice of her to let me use it, thank you mom!
-I have 20 hours I need to make up at work, plus the 20 I have to do to begin with, all before Thursday this week or we will be fucked monetarily next month
-I have a presentation to memorize in SPANISH
-A Spanish test to study for
-A presentation to make for class tomorrow for English
-A paper to write
-Science to study
-The house to clean
-A wedding to plan
-A wife to murder
-And a kingdom to blame for it.

I'm swamped.

I Love You
05-11-2003, 05:57 PM
Time to have an affair

ammy
05-11-2003, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by I Love You
Time to have an affair

good idea! that will solve everything. thank you so much/

Toby
05-11-2003, 06:11 PM
I got a B in biology and an A in math!

sickbadthing
05-11-2003, 06:20 PM
God is punishing you for scoring so lowly on the purity tests.

ammy
05-11-2003, 06:20 PM
that bastard!

he's just jealous

Never Nohen
05-11-2003, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by Ammy

-A wedding to plan
-A wife to murder
-And a kingdom to blame for it.

I'm swamped.

You fucking rock.

Hmm...I have two weeks to study for three yearlong cumulative final exams, which will be the basis for almost my entire grades, for classes that I missed more lectures than I can even count. And...and...Okay, I guess that's really the only significantly stressful thing I have to do at the moment. But I'm still stressed out dammit! And what's worse, there's nobody around here who I know well enough to get them to give me a backrub and my back has been a fucking nightmare for weeks! Myow!

Wow, I feel so much better now.

*sends you goldfish. because goldfish neutralize stress. yes, yes they do.*

ammy
05-11-2003, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by Never_Nohen

You fucking rock.

funny that i was sitting here, earlier today, thinking "goddamnit netphorians suck.. no one will get my refrence.. i need becca or erin to appreciate.."

:D

i love goldfishies 'cause they're sooooo delishies!

Never Nohen
05-11-2003, 11:01 PM
*laughs* We just watched that movie the other day, and then my roommates spent the rest of the afternoon running around playing The Rhyming Game a la Inigo and Fezzik. *g*