View Full Version : WTD: Info. regarding 6.22.91-Metro

Pmack
05-06-2003, 07:34 PM
I'm the source of the SPFCs info on that show; I've got a 2nd gen tape of 20m of raw MTV footage. Most of it is shot from the balcony on d'arcy's side; some footage is shot from behind d'arcy so you can see the crowd...

- Dave

Richard D. James
05-06-2003, 11:46 PM
I know this is probably a long shot, but I was just hoping someone out there would know something about this show. I have never seen this on anyone's list and have heard only rumors of people that have it. I am interested in ANY kind of info...actually I am looking for proof that this show really does exist somewhere.

Thanks

-GK

Nothing/everything
05-06-2003, 11:56 PM
this version is going about on the hub, this is from the .txt file that came with the SHNs:

The Smashing Pumpkins
06.22.91 Reckless Records; Chicago, IL

Taper: unknown
Transferor: Jason Roth
Source: VID-2 > RCA monster cable > M1 (VID-2 > DAT-M > CDR)
Conversion: Tascam DA-20mkii > Monster Coax > Philips CDR 870
Resampling: None
Editor: Jason Roth
Editing: None
SHN: CDR-M > EAC > MKW Audio Compression Tool

************************************************** ************************************************** **************
THIS SHOW IS NOT TO BE MP3-ENCODED
************************************************** ************************************************** **************

Disc 1-
01. Drown
02. Rocket
03. Kill Your Parents > Siva
04. Smiley
05. Jesus Loves his Babies
06. Blue
07. Window Paine

Notes: Thanks to Ben Golomb to letting me dub this video to DAT.

Brewer
05-07-2003, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by Nothing/everything
this version is going about on the hub, this is from the .txt file that came with the SHNs:

NOPE that's the other show of that day that took place in RECKLESS RECORD not in THE METRO

I've never seen the Metro show too :( (probably hoarded)

Brandont_h
05-07-2003, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by Richard D. James
WTD: Info. regarding 6.22.91-Metro

And for what it's worth, I've never even heard so much as a rumour of its existence, other than what's at spfc.org.

-Brandon [EDIT: yes, brewer beat me to it.]

Nothing/everything
05-07-2003, 12:31 AM
i'm sorry, too fast with replying, not reading post properly......

Egadsman
05-07-2003, 02:52 AM
I think I saw it on someone's list a couple days ago, because I was wondering the same thing. Let me look through my history and see if I can find it.
-------->Jeff Compton

Dan Elsen
05-10-2003, 09:58 PM
If I'm not mistaken, footage of this show appears in the MTV rockumentary as well as the full circle video. How could people doubt it's existence?

Halteh
05-12-2003, 03:47 PM
Is it just me, or are the first two posts in this thread out of order?

Brewer
05-12-2003, 04:02 PM
Yep there are out of order. It's a bug of the msg board.
So, nobody apart from Dave has got that show?