View Full Version : Hub time....


jlo
05-05-2003, 06:03 AM
Old news!!! It`s there for a while now but a thank you for the person who spread it:cool:

Schack
05-05-2003, 06:59 AM
I d/l my copy from the hub, and at some point (during disc #2, I think), the SP show disappears, and you can hear some distant Garbage tracks instead!!
Has my copy gotten phucked up or something?

plume
05-05-2003, 03:04 PM
bitchin'. Thanks.

soeren
05-05-2003, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Schack
I d/l my copy from the hub, and at some point (during disc #2, I think), the SP show disappears, and you can hear some distant Garbage tracks instead!!
Has my copy gotten phucked up or something?

before TAFH you can hear No Doubt, wtf? :)

Zwan Are Suck
05-05-2003, 07:14 PM
DUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHH

eyesbomb
05-05-2003, 07:34 PM
why Flac format?
:mad:

/me doesn't know what is Flac
/me doesn't know how to deal with it
/me doesn't know how to convert to wav


:mad: :mad: :( :mad:

Dead
05-05-2003, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by eyesbomb
why Flac format?
:mad:

/me doesn't know what is Flac
/me doesn't know how to deal with it
/me doesn't know how to convert to wav


:mad: :mad: :( :mad:
/you need to quit bitching and get off your ass and learn how to deal with it. It takes about 5 seconds to find a link on google or any other search engine. :mad:

Dead
05-06-2003, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by ******
while i know how to use both it seems easier to stick with a standard format and shn did come first.
Yeah all this new 'Windows' stuff is too much trouble. We should have stuck with dos, it did come first. :rolleyes:

monto
05-06-2003, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by ******
just a question though... i know some bands traders use shn and some use flac. why have people lately been using flac also? while i know how to use both it seems easier to stick with a standard format and shn did come first. kinda similar situation to mp3s, though there are countless better compressions, etc. formats out there, mp3s did come first, so it's stuck. on the other hand, I guess flac often gets better compression than shn, plus it has file integrity built in

Dead
05-06-2003, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by monto
flac often gets better compression than shn, plus it has file integrity built in
Always gets better compression. And flac is always seekable.