View Full Version : Zwan's 99x acoustic performance on April 7, 2003 now available!!!

Porkypine
05-04-2003, 08:34 PM
Anybody who wants a copy of my Zwan bootleg of their live performance on 99x can e-mail me at kroller00@yahoo.com . Trades are more welcome than B+P but as long as you pay for my shipping I am happy :). It is in excellent quality as I converted the .ram file into a .wav file fit for a CD. Check out my webpage, http://www.ualberta.ca/~rpeniuk for more bootlegs.

Zerospaced
05-04-2003, 11:28 PM
No thanks, I should be getting my direct from FM>PC rip tomorrow or the next day.

interzone
05-04-2003, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by Porkypine
http://www.ualberta.ca/~rpeniuk

You really should have more accurate source info for each show (e.g. mic/deck). Saying that something is .shn sourced is not very helpful, as different sources for the same show have frequently appeared on the hub. You also might want to think about taking those mp3-sourced shows/demos off your trade list. Please don't pollute the trading pool with those when non-mp3 sourced copies are readily available.

Porkypine
05-07-2003, 03:45 AM
Originally posted by interzone

You really should have more accurate source info for each show (e.g. mic/deck). Saying that something is .shn sourced is not very helpful, as different sources for the same show have frequently appeared on the hub. You also might want to think about taking those mp3-sourced shows/demos off your trade list. Please don't pollute the trading pool with those when non-mp3 sourced copies are readily available.

Thanks for checking out my webpage and my bootlist. So, do we have a trade? :) As I state right on my webpage, I only have the MP3s on there for people who just like the Smashing Pumpkins and want copies of songs live that maybe they don't have from another bootlist or just want a compilation of live songs. It's not like they are in that bad of quality that's it's horrible. And for most of the bootlegs that I have traded for I was not even given a source for them, but anybody who is serious about trading with me can always ask me about their quality.

Zerospaced
05-07-2003, 04:17 AM
Now sharing Zwan2003-04-07 99X direct from FM to PC Soundcard. This is the real deal, this is not sourced by crappy real audio files. It can be found on the HUB, and i'm doing B+P's for the first 5 people who e-mail me.

Brian Barbour

The Gaddrow
05-07-2003, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by Zerospaced
Now sharing Zwan2003-04-07 99X direct from FM to PC Soundcard. *loves you*

Porkypine
05-07-2003, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by Zerospaced
[B]this is not sourced by crappy real audio files. [B]

LOL You guys, you get a little bit of competition for trading bootlegs and the nasty comments start to come out :(

If I lived in the 99x area then perhaps I could record direct from my FM radio to the computer, but I also don't have the capabilities to do it either. What kind of components are necessary, if you don't mind me asking?

Ryan