View Full Version : 8.13.93 Flaw? (I hate to do this)

Egadsman
05-04-2003, 03:53 AM
In thinking back when I was here last and the numerous discussions about flaw collabertives and lists and then there was that msg board, it makes me wince to have to ask this (knwing full well that it's been brought up in my absence. I must have been.) But aside from this, I'm going to ask it anyway. I have to. My research came up inconclusive.

Is the drop out in Silverfuck at 6:50 to 6:56 seconds on all copies?
-------->Jeff Compton

jlo
05-04-2003, 06:07 AM
Jeff, my copy have that gap too and i did some research and i found this on Snail page:
http://hoarder.net/boots/venues.html#08-13-93
I think it clarify your doubt!!!

Alias
05-04-2003, 07:45 PM
why would you hate to do this? these are some of the most sensible posts that are made here. the people who dont care about flaws are usually the ones responsible for spreading flawed copies to the masses, and nobody likes that :o

Egadsman
05-04-2003, 09:29 PM
Well, it's not that I hate to bring up a question about a flaw. I try very hard not to contaminate the trading world with bad shows. This is why I listen to every show I trade out before I trade it. In fact, that's what I'm doing right now (there aren't any flaws with 4-21-99, are there? Great show, so far, by the way). What I hate to do is ask the same question that has been asked numerous times before. I know for a fact this question has been asked before. What I didn't remember was whether or not the flaw was on all copies. Now, if might have been a year ago or more that it was asked, but it just seems bothersome to tread the same territory time and time again. I really wish we could find a solution to it, but in the mean time, research and posts like this will have to sufice.
--------->Jeff Compton

By the way, thanks Jose.

monto
05-04-2003, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by Egadsman
What I hate to do is ask the same question that has been asked numerous times before. I know for a fact this question has been asked before. What I didn't remember was whether or not the flaw was on all copies. Now, if might have been a year ago or more that it was asked, but it just seems bothersome to tread the same territory time and time again. I really wish we could find a solution to it, but in the mean time, research and posts like this will have to sufice. sorry for not getting back to your AIM message about the show, but just to corroborate, my copy has the same flaw--and if I recall, I got it from one of Fogelsong's generous B+P offers, and I believe his copy is off the DAT-master transfer

Egadsman
05-04-2003, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by monto
sorry for not getting back to your AIM message about the show, but just to corroborate, my copy has the same flaw--and if I recall, I got it from one of Fogelsong's generous B+P offers, and I believe his copy is off the DAT-master transfer

No problem, I bug you too often about these matters anyway.
---->Jeff Compton

Brute Squad
05-07-2003, 12:02 AM
I have the exact same errors on my copy of 8.13.93, and I got it straight from the taper. He did the transfer though...