View Full Version : Lightning Bolt

ZeroDivide
05-03-2003, 12:00 AM
Have any of you guys heard of the band "Lightning Bolt"? I just downloaded their third album, and I'm enjoying it immensely. Normally I don't like that sort of hardcore heavy metal sort of thing, but this stuff really hits the spot.

Here (http://www.halo-17.net/?action=showreview&tid=3850) is a review I wrote for their album "Wonderful Rainbow". You may now tell me what a fag I am for being so behind the times, and how much bands I like suck.

THRILLHO
05-03-2003, 12:46 AM
i just downloaded their third album too... i think it's amazing. i'm pretty sure i'll end up buying an album.

sawdust restaurants
05-03-2003, 01:17 AM
You were cool until I realized you think "With Every Light" sucks.

Best Looking Boy
05-03-2003, 04:44 AM
Yeah it's good. I liked Lightning Bolt before all yo bitches, I'm cool. I think i'll do an appreciation post for myself.

ZeroDivide
05-03-2003, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by sawdust restaurants
You were cool until I realized you think "With Every Light" sucks.

The whole of Machina sucks. Sorry dude :(

THRILLHO - I bought the album from their website, since I couldn't find it anywhere locally. I've only done that a couple of times - show you how much I like the band eh? The artwork isn't really that impressive though, which is a shame. It's nice to have a legit copy of the album though instead of the 192kbps-MP3 sourced CD-R that I had.

Dfresko
05-03-2003, 02:47 PM
Wonderful Rainbow is great in that it can only be played loud. It loses a lot if played at a reasonable volume.

Anyone seen the DVD? Its a little self-indulgent but the live footage is insane.

Kill The Poor
05-04-2003, 06:20 PM
This band rules.

sleeper
05-04-2003, 06:56 PM
is there new album anything like there 1st and 2nd? if so i still cant stand it. whats the new one like?