05-02-2003, 10:27 AM
like what

mono
05-02-2003, 10:31 AM
http://www.senddeadfish.com/images/products/fart.gif

severin
05-02-2003, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by Nothing/everything
like what how about a big version of your avatar......

oui henri
05-02-2003, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by mono
http://www.senddeadfish.com/images/products/fart.gif

i was in a cab once and the cabby had that machine stuffed in the back on the seat and he kept accusing my friends and i of farting.

we didn't figure it out until the ride was almost over.

Random Female
05-02-2003, 12:18 PM
i dunno
whyyyy you bother
nothing's ever good enough for you

<3 punch up at a wedding

jczeroman
05-02-2003, 12:21 PM
Entry AF095, 4th year of Sanatos
I swear, every time I wake up to Dawn I still think I’m dreaming. Glowing with the morning shards of sun highlighting her soft blonde hair, she lies with her eyes closed almost as if she fell asleep looking at me. I can barely tell that she’s breathing; her movements are so subtle and elegant even in her sleep. If not for the warm glow of her skin this morning, I would fear she was dead.
The window was left open last night, and so the room is freezing. Dawn’s side of the bed is still covered with sheets to keep her lithe body warm while I sit here and log this entry. I truly believe that in this world, there is none like her. She outshines the sun. I feel almost as if I am watching a blurry *IMI, glossed over with age and care. I sit here as a ghost, half-way out of this world, unable to bear the vivid life before me.
Yet here I am, with my eyes still tired from a long night of pure sleep. I wanted to capture this moment forever, because the sun may shine differently in the void.

Entry AF325, 4th year of Sanatos
I haven’t put anything down in such a long time. The days have dragged on slowly as of late. Work has been consuming. RevPod 41 is nearly done, and I am completely deluged in its perfection. I haven’t gone back to my quarters in four weeks. In fact, the last time I wrote, Dawn was still breathing. She was lying beside me in bed… work. Work is going good. I have been here for a long time… oh, I already said that.
RevPod thirt…. XXXX …the last RevPod was nothing compared to this one. I have gone through the twenty-thirty something models making vast improvements on the safety features mostly. The improvements have come so fast that there hasn’t been a launch since, that day…
They tell me that the last RevPod blew shortly after takeoff. I have been laboring long hours to keep that from ever happening again…