View Full Version : Cunt eating, whats a good way to do it?

NeverTonightA
04-29-2003, 03:50 PM
Gie me some advice man, i suck. what a good technique?

Mason R Butler
04-29-2003, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by NeverTonightA
Gie me some advice man, i suck. what a good technique?
With Poprocks.

Toby
04-29-2003, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by I Hate Music

With Poprocks.
or a cough drop.

guz
04-29-2003, 03:59 PM
there's no 'set technique'. you need to learn what works for your girl and go from there.

Nimrod's Son
04-29-2003, 04:00 PM
It's called paying attention to the chick's reactions. Try it sometime.

Toby
04-29-2003, 04:04 PM
be sure you find the clitoris

Ketchup
04-29-2003, 04:15 PM
HAHAHAROFL
http://mysmilies.no-ip.com/mysmilies/FRlol.gif http://mysmilies.no-ip.com/mysmilies/bonk.gifhttp://mysmilies.no-ip.com/mysmilies/stupid.gifhttp://mysmilies.no-ip.com/mysmilies/lol.gifhttp://mysmilies.no-ip.com/mysmilies/uglystupid1.gifhttp://mysmilies.no-ip.com/mysmilies/laugh2.gifhttp://mysmilies.no-ip.com/mysmilies/thumbs.gif

oui henri
04-29-2003, 04:23 PM
Cunt

first mistake

Elvis The Fat Years
04-29-2003, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by Nimrod's Son
It's called paying attention to the chick's reactions. Try it sometime.

thanx dr. ruth.

http://www.ywashhts.org/Dr.%20Ruth.gif

Candy
04-29-2003, 05:15 PM
go away.

KrazeeStacee
04-29-2003, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by Toby
be sure you find the clitoris

:rofl:

KrazeeStacee
04-29-2003, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by Candy
go away.

and you follow.

Candy
04-29-2003, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by KrazeePumpkin

and you follow.
them be fightin' words...coming from a little thing like you.

--C

Irrelevant
04-29-2003, 06:33 PM
the alphabet

KrazeeStacee
04-29-2003, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by Irrelevant
the alphabet

machinaddict
04-29-2003, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by Irrelevant
the alphabet
not always good cause your trying to remember what letter comes next instead of paying attention to what she is doing

KrazeeStacee
04-29-2003, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by machinaddict

not always good cause your trying to remember what letter comes next instead of paying attention to what she is doing

:rofl: :rofl:

jenniferkate
04-29-2003, 06:39 PM
How to Go Down on a Woman
By Rachel Venning

Cunnilingus is the holy grail of satisfying most women. So it's no surprise that some suffer performance anxiety. Cultural myths about nasty vaginas just add to the pressure. Whether you're a born muffdiver who started eating out your first date, or a late bloomer just getting started, here are a few tips to try.

1. Lick her like an ice cream cone… Big soft licks from stem to stern with a wide flat tongue stimulate all the nerves in her genital area. Go deliciously slow to make her feel like a yummy dessert being savored, or speed it up a bit and focus more on the clitoral area to push her towards orgasm.

2. Dive in. Build up the intensity level gradually. Once you're into it, use your whole face. Bury yourself in her pussy, get your tongue in as far as possible, use your nose for more pressure. Not only does this feel good physically, it lets her know you are really into her taste and smell. Hint: if your eyelids aren't sticky, you're not doing it right.

3. Insert two fingers in her vagina while licking her clit. Curl those fingers up towards your tongue, capturing her clit and g-spot between your mouth and fingers. As your tongue licks up pull down with your fingers; get a rhythm going.

4. Let your lover straddle your face. If lying back to be licked is too passive for her, hop on top. From there you can control the pressure and area of contact. To make this position even more fun, get tied down to the bed before she mounts you, and maybe she'll even boss you around with firm directives "stick your tongue out!", "Open your mouth!" "Suck it boy", and so on. Bottomy munchers will, well, lick it up.

5. Mix it up. If all you do is lick up & down, up and down, ("fencepainting"), chances are that it'll get boring to your partner after a while. Variations in movement & pressure, using your lips, breath and teeth in addition to your tongue, changing positions, using your hands….Get your whole creative body involved.

6. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Most women orgasm in response to rhythmic stimulation, so if you're in a groove that is building her up, don't suddenly change what you're doing. Finding the balance between variety and consistency is the art to being an oral expert.

7. Combine your oral sex experiences with a variety of different erotic attitudes. Are you worshipping her pussy or are you controlling her with your tongue? Are you mystic lovers building an erotic energy ball together? Whatever your attitude, the psychic space you play in can make your sex connection that much hotter.

8. Suck her into your mouth. Gentle suction is a nice variation on the licks and downward pressure of most cunnilingus. While you've got a nice piece of her sucked in your mouth, lick it while maintaining the suction.

9. Lick her asshole. Use a barrier for hygiene, or if she is very clean and you don't penetrate, you may choose bare tongue on skin. The anal area is rich in nerve endings so all the varieties of oral stimulation- licking, sucking, nibbling etc. can feel wonderful.

10. Pussy munching is best when both people love it. Doing it should feel really good and exciting to the giver. As good as it is for her cunt, it hopefully is for your mouth. It's something you're doing together. If you don't want to do it, don't. Performing sex because you feel obliged will kill that spark of sexual vitality in you quicker than anything. Follow the spark of your desire and you can't go wrong.

Sidebar
How do you know if she likes it?
With your face buried in her cunt and your ears muffled by her creamy thighs, it can be hard to talk about how things are going. So look for more subtle signs of her enjoyment. If she raises her hips to meet your mouth, that is a very good sign. A lubricating vagina and swelling vulva and labia that spread open as they become engorged are a sure sign that she's responding favorably. So is a growing clitoris. An all over skin flush, rapid breathing, and writhing are clues. Clutching the sheets is excellent, and so are hands on the back of your head pushing you in for more.

© 2002 by Rachel Venning

machinaddict
04-29-2003, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by jenniferkate
Hint: if your eyelids aren't sticky, you're not doing it right.

KrazeeStacee
04-29-2003, 06:46 PM
Hint: if your eyelids aren't sticky, you're not doing it right.

What a wonderful way to put it lol

That was a really good article, all men should read it.

KrazeeStacee
04-29-2003, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by machinaddict

dammit.

NeverTonightA
04-29-2003, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by oui henri

first mistake

Thanks PC police. how about twat instead of cunt, as in "you are the biggest twat here". Good enough?

KrazeeStacee
04-29-2003, 06:49 PM

Thanks PC police. how about twat instead of cunt, as in "you are the biggest twat here". Good enough?

Don't say twat unless you know how to eat cunt.

NeverTonightA
04-29-2003, 06:53 PM

Don't say twat unless you know how to eat cunt.

don't say anything unless its another one of your slut stories. Everything else is boring.

Nimrod's Son
04-29-2003, 06:59 PM

don't say anything unless its another one of your slut stories. Everything else is boring.

I think I like you.
:love:

THRILLHO
04-29-2003, 07:20 PM
"fencepainting"

9. Lick her asshole. Use a barrier for hygiene, or if she is very clean and you don't penetrate, you may choose bare tongue on skin. The anal area is rich in nerve endings so all the varieties of oral stimulation- licking, sucking, nibbling etc. can feel wonderful.
[/B]

is this true? i'm so not down with this, and i'm pretty confident i don't need to be either.

BeautifulLoser
04-29-2003, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by THRILLHO

is this true? i'm so not down with this, and i'm pretty confident i don't need to be either.

It feels wonderful, but only after a really long steamy shower and lots of soap.

Nimrod's Son
04-29-2003, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by THRILLHO

Any chick that requires my tongue in her ass had better either get over it or move on. I don't want anyone's tongue in my sphincter, either.

aspecialkid
04-29-2003, 07:34 PM

That was a really good article, all men should read it.

oh trust me i did, i think i read that more carefully than any other post before.;)

LOL
04-29-2003, 07:36 PM

LOL!!1! I didnt say anything!!! Thank you for thinking of me!! You are KrazeeFunneh!!!!!1!! LOL!

KrazeeStacee
04-29-2003, 08:30 PM

You don't seem to know much about anything, do you?

KrazeeStacee
04-29-2003, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by Nimrod's Son

I think I like you.
:love:

Looks like you may get that tongue in the sphincter after all...

Nimrod's Son
04-29-2003, 09:07 PM

Nah. Unlike you, I realize there is such a thing as platonic love.

NeverTonightA
04-29-2003, 09:13 PM

You don't seem to know much about anything, do you?

Just what i see some whore-like girl post about on a messageboard.

NeverTonightA
04-29-2003, 09:14 PM

don't get your thoughts about dinner involved in this...

oui henri
04-30-2003, 12:36 AM

i just find the word "cunt" fucking disgusting.

Elvis The Fat Years
04-30-2003, 01:19 AM
The anal area is rich in nerve endings so all the varieties of oral stimulation- licking, sucking, nibbling etc. can feel wonderful.

and after a burrito with alot of hot sauce it can feel like a 4 alarm fire.