View Full Version : Are you enjoying the Hideout comp.?

ChoobieWoobie
04-27-2003, 10:49 PM
This compilation is fantastic...far exceeding my expectations of this material seeing the light of day. Since this is labelled as #1, hopefully we'll see more of this good stuff. *cough* El Sol. The way this is arranged flows very smoothly. It's good music to just chill out to. What do the rest of you think of it?

Minipudge
04-27-2003, 11:49 PM
it's awesome. enjoying every minute of it!

Virex_Gaze6
04-28-2003, 12:37 AM
Can someone help me out to obtain this comp. Since I am on a 56k connection no hub for me. :(

GrungeGuy
04-28-2003, 01:05 AM
I really like it. I have been hopeing some of this stuff would surface. I am a big fan of acoustic/singer-songwriter stuff I really like the Sweeny stuff. I am curius to hear some of the Paz material.
I would also like to thank Frank for getting all this shit together, I get the feeling it isn't easy. This is a great collection. I look forward to the next.

List On Fork
04-28-2003, 02:22 AM
FIVE STARS

shaniqua
04-28-2003, 11:13 AM
judy's my favourite so far... mmm....

*holds breath for girl with the CRUEL face hideout*

Age Of Empathy
04-28-2003, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by shaunna

*holds breath for girl with the CRUEL face hideout*

the rumours and the lies and the b0llshit! repeat and repeat and repeat ...

Bedroom Eye
04-28-2003, 05:24 PM
my burner is not working at the moment and I can't get on the hub so could someone maybe do a B+P for me? my email address is glenna@epix.net if you are interested. thanks.

aldango
04-28-2003, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by ChoobieWoobie
El Sol The way this is arranged flows very smoothly. It's good music to just chill out to. What do the rest of you think of it?

El Sol?
My comp has no El Sol on it :(

ChoobieWoobie
04-28-2003, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by zekix

El Sol?
My comp has no El Sol on it :(

Neither does mine. I'm simply suggesting the El Sol be *******d on the next compilation.

aldango
04-28-2003, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by ChoobieWoobie

Neither does mine. I'm simply suggesting the El Sol be *******d on the next compilation.

:)

zerozwan
04-28-2003, 11:23 PM
TOTALLY mine too! :D

i think jesus>mary should be the first choice for compilation two. ;)

*prays*

VegasPumpkin
04-29-2003, 01:17 AM
I'm really not digging that song at all. I am really enjoying the songs that Matt sang.

The Gaddrow
04-29-2003, 04:48 AM
Originally posted by zerozwan
i think jesus>mary should be the first choice for compilation two. Jesus,I > MSOTS was not played at any of the hideout performances. However, Jesus, I > Soul Machine was. ;)

Endless Whining
04-29-2003, 02:53 PM
The Hideout Compilation CD Volume I has some really cool gems on there. It's a very nice gesture of Billy and Frank to let this out. The quality is excellent and the songs are superb! This is far better than getting the same songs as bonus tracks on the next single. 'Endless Summer' sends shivers down my spine...

The Pantsmaster
04-29-2003, 03:17 PM
This is great. I'm really diggin Consumed.

CandyPotter
04-29-2003, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by The Pantsmaster
This is great. I'm really diggin Consumed.

Yeah, that was my number one request. Somehow it's been in my head for the past couple of weeks.

The Pantsmaster
04-29-2003, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by CandyPotter

Yeah, that was my number one request. Somehow it's been in my head for the past couple of weeks.

Same here, I watched the DVD last week for the first time in a while and it had been stuck in my head since. I'm very happy that its on here.

CandyPotter
04-29-2003, 04:35 PM
Ah. Yeah. I was wondering how on earth the song would even get in my head in the first place. Other than on the DVD, the last time I could have heard it was in January. I had to sing a little of it to Frank to find out what it was called.