View Full Version : Ok....If someone did this to you...what would you think?

Eulogy
04-27-2003, 02:05 AM
ok....I don't feel like explaining the whole thing....so I'll cut it down a bit.

To represent people killed by drunk drivers, some kids at my school (including myself) had to put on all black clothes and couldn't talk. 'Cause we were 'dead.' Dumb, yeah...but that's not the point.

This acquaintance of mine who happens to be hot as fuck comes over to me while I'm eating lunch and gives me the biggest hug ever. Then he sat down next to me...and a couple minutes later, he just kind of randonly put his hand on my inner thigh and started rubbing. And he was all 'ah, you sexy, sexy man.' I couldn't say anything...but I thought I needed to get something out of that situation...so I basically just did to him what he did to me. As far as anyone would be able to tell it was all in jest....but yeah. Mmmhmm.

He was obviously joking...but who does that?

Eulogy
04-27-2003, 02:07 AM
I should add that this kid is extremely outgoing and such...so it really wasn't at all out of character for him.

Lie
04-27-2003, 02:07 AM
Death obviously turns him on.

palidor
04-27-2003, 02:10 AM
This is what vince thinks:

http://www.nerdvision.net/jason/wwfpics/vincestacy5.jpg

Ann Ominous
04-27-2003, 02:21 AM
http://www.nerdvision.net/jason/wwfpics/vince31.jpg

Eulogy
04-27-2003, 02:23 AM
He's such a horrible actor. You would think he'd get better with all that practice.

Ann Ominous
04-27-2003, 02:24 AM
http://www.nerdvision.net/jason/wwfpics/vincestacy10.jpg

palidor
04-27-2003, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by Eulogy
He's such a horrible actor. You would think he'd get better with all that practice.

http://www.nerdvision.net/jason/wwfpics/vince25.jpg

spa ced
04-27-2003, 02:25 AM
Dude, he totally wants you.
Invite him over to hang out...see if he accepts.

palidor
04-27-2003, 02:26 AM
stop stealing my pictures whore :mad:

http://www.nerdvision.net/jason/wwfpics/vince19.jpg

Ann Ominous
04-27-2003, 02:29 AM
Originally posted by palidor
stop stealing my pictures whore :mad:

http://www.nerdvision.net/jason/wwfpics/vince29.jpg

Eulogy
04-27-2003, 02:29 AM
Originally posted by sp_aced
Dude, he totally wants you.
Invite him over to hang out...see if he accepts.

Meh.

We're not close at all, really. I just saw him last year and thought he was hot as hell...and then this year he joined the soccer team...and we just became...acquaintances...that's all. I mean...we don't really talk that often at all. I'm too shy to initiate conversation with anyone (I'll usually say hi to him if I pass him in the halls or something...but that's hardly conversation)...and he rarely initiates any sort of contact.....but then again, whenever he does, he sort of molests me.

And he's three years older than me. But only two years in school!

Eulogy
04-27-2003, 02:30 AM
And as far as I know, he's straight as an arrow.

palidor
04-27-2003, 02:31 AM
Originally posted by Ann Ominous

http://www.nerdvision.net/jason/wwfpics/vince29.jpg

http://www.nerdvision.net/jason/wwfpics/vince41.jpg

I'm going to bed, swine.

Isaac
04-27-2003, 02:32 AM
This acquaintance of mine who happens to be hot as fuck

Huh?

spa ced
04-27-2003, 02:33 AM

Meh.

We're not close at all, really. I just saw him last year and thought he was hot as hell...and then this year he joined the soccer team...and we just became...acquaintances...that's all. I mean...we don't really talk that often at all. I'm too shy to initiate conversation with anyone (I'll usually say hi to him if I pass him in the halls or something...but that's hardly conversation)...and he rarely initiates any sort of contact.....but then again, whenever he does, he sort of molests me.

And he's three years older than me. But only two years in school!

Dude. He's in SOCCER. That screams bi-sexual!!!
Don't be naive like I was growing up.
Take advantage of these oppurtunities.

Eulogy
04-27-2003, 02:33 AM
Originally posted by Isaac

Huh?

Put a comma after mine. Maybe it makes sense with that.

Or maybe it doesn't. I don't know.

Ann Ominous
04-27-2003, 02:34 AM

I'm going to bed, swine.

http://www.nerdvision.net/jason/wwfpics/vince27.jpg

Isaac
04-27-2003, 02:34 AM

Put a comma after mine. Maybe it makes sense with that.

Or maybe it doesn't. I don't know.

Read it all wrong, sorry.

Eulogy
04-27-2003, 02:35 AM

Dude. He's in SOCCER. That screams bi-sexual!!!

Ha. Nah...no soccer players I know of are bisexual. At all. I know a lot of them very well.

But yeah...the three year age difference and the 0 mutual friends kind of makes it tough.

And he's probably straight.

spa ced
04-27-2003, 02:39 AM

Ha. Nah...no soccer players I know of are bisexual. At all. I know a lot of them very well.

But yeah...the three year age difference and the 0 mutual friends kind of makes it tough.

And he's probably straight.

Are you kidding me?
Soccer players are the most likely athletes to be bi-curious, bisexual, whatever.
Well whatever, the next time he comes up to you and grabs your leg make a joke and say something like "you're moving too quickly, you need to buy me dinner first" (yes that is a trendy ass lame joke but you get the idea)

Eulogy
04-27-2003, 02:42 AM

Are you kidding me?
Soccer players are the most likely athletes to be bi-curious, bisexual, whatever.
Well whatever, the next time he comes up to you and grabs your leg make a joke and say something like "you're moving too quickly, you need to buy me dinner first" (yes that is a trendy ass lame joke but you get the idea)

haha. Maybe generally...but the soccer players I know are for the most part very very straight.

And I would never use those exact words, hah....but I dunno. I'll work on it.

The end of the school year leaves quite a nice opportunity though ('Am I going to see you at all over the summer?!')

spa ced
04-27-2003, 02:51 AM

The end of the school year leaves quite a nice opportunity though ('Am I going to see you at all over the summer?!')

Nope. Too open ended.
Be more confident and bold.
"Hey...since I'm a better soccer player than you...want me to teach you over the Summer how I got so good?"
In a jovial manner of course...don't come off as being conceited.

Eulogy
04-27-2003, 02:55 AM

Nope. Too open ended.
Be more confident and bold.
"Hey...since I'm a better soccer player than you...want me to teach you over the Summer how I got so good?"
In a jovial manner of course...don't come off as being conceited.

Not to sound condescending or hostile or anything...but that's dumb. heh heh

It might work if he actually cared about soccer...which he doesn't.

spa ced
04-27-2003, 02:57 AM

Not to sound condescending or hostile or anything...but that's dumb. heh heh

It might work if he actually cared about soccer...which he doesn't.

I'm only using that because its an example using something I know you both do.

How is it dumb? Its confident and it invites him over to play soccer with you...and maybe he can undress in your room :O

Eulogy
04-27-2003, 03:01 AM

I'm only using that because its an example using something I know you both do.

How is it dumb? Its confident and it invites him over to play soccer with you...and maybe he can undress in your room :O

If you knew this guy you'd understand...it just wouldn't work....at all.

We both play soccer...but neither of us want to do anything soccer-related in our free time. Heh. We really don't have anything at all in common. And I don't think he has a car...so it's not like he could just pick me up and take me somewhere. Ehhh.

spa ced
04-27-2003, 03:22 AM

If you knew this guy you'd understand...it just wouldn't work....at all.

We both play soccer...but neither of us want to do anything soccer-related in our free time. Heh. We really don't have anything at all in common. And I don't think he has a car...so it's not like he could just pick me up and take me somewhere. Ehhh.

Fine. Have it your way. Don't get laid this summer.
:rolleyes: :D
j/k

alabaster
04-27-2003, 11:44 AM
I believe that he's been interested in you for a while but never managed to let you know, so that day he decided to strike while the iron was hot, and that's why it seemed like he did too much. You must have thought he was really really off..or that it was a horrible strategy. But He was probably nervous as hell.
If you haven't done it already, ask him out.

shaniqua
04-27-2003, 11:46 AM
This is what vince thinks:

http://www.nerdvision.net/jason/wwfpics/vincestacy5.jpg

this is what emotiontimcurry thinks!
http://www.x-entertainment.com/pics/vid15.jpg

alabaster
04-27-2003, 11:55 AM
BTW you sounded like a narrow-minded person (just) when you said "he's probably straight".. b/c that's just another label.

And why does age matter to you? I don't get it. The fact you don't have mutual friends is a plus if you project to have sex with him, trust me.

alabaster
04-27-2003, 11:58 AM
BTW you sounded like a narrow-minded person (just) when you said "he's probably straight".. who gives a fuck how he's been labelled?.

Some soccer players are bi, some aren't. Period.

And why does age matter to you? I don't get it.

Oh, the fact you don't have mutual friends is a plus if you project to have sex with him, trust me. Good, good basis. Go ahead, sexy boy
;)

spa ced
04-27-2003, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by alabaster
BTW you sounded like a narrow-minded person (just) when you said "he's probably straight".. b/c that's just another label.

And why does age matter to you? I don't get it. The fact you don't have mutual friends is a plus if you project to have sex with him, trust me.

scouse_dave
04-27-2003, 05:24 PM
a straight lad wouldn't have put his hand on your inner thigh....that's all there is to it.

spa ced
04-27-2003, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by scouse_dave
a straight lad wouldn't have put his hand on your inner thigh....that's all there is to it.

word

Red Wine Cage
04-27-2003, 05:53 PM
if i was gay i would think it'd be terrifying to try to hit on another guy because people seem so violent that'd i'd be afraid of getting my ass kicked.

Eulogy
04-27-2003, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by Red Wine Cage
if i was gay i would think it'd be terrifying to try to hit on another guy because people seem so violent that'd i'd be afraid of getting my ass kicked.

That, and I'd be rejected by all of my friends and completely emotionally destroyed.

spa ced
04-27-2003, 06:35 PM

That, and I'd be rejected by all of my friends and completely emotionally destroyed.

They werent your friends to begin with if they reject you.
When I came out, I chose only to share it my four closest best friends. They were all super supportive of me.
What I'm saying is, you can be selective with who you tell.

Eulogy
04-27-2003, 06:49 PM

When I came out, I chose only to share it my four closest best friends. They were all super supportive of me.
What I'm saying is, you can be selective with who you tell.

You have to remember that my closest friends are only about 15 years old...I think a few of my friends would want to accept me anyway...but you know, with everyone at that age, I don't think it would work out too well.

There's probably one person I know I could tell and not be too worried about what would happen. With everyone else I'm a little unsure.

Eulogy
04-27-2003, 07:05 PM
I believe that he's been interested in you for a while but never managed to let you know, so that day he decided to strike while the iron was hot, and that's why it seemed like he did too much. You must have thought he was really really off..or that it was a horrible strategy. But He was probably nervous as hell.
If you haven't done it already, ask him out.

I can tell when someone's interested in me...and unless he makes a point to ignore me a relatively large amount of time so that it seems as though he isn't interested....then he's definitely not interested at all. He very very rarely initiates contact with me...so when this happened it just kind of cought me off guard.

And he wasn't nervous....and this wasn't really anything new....he's done other similar things, like grabbing my chest and such.

And now that I think of it, it's hard to believe that he;s 100% straight if he's touching my chest and inner thigh all the time.

NOW I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO THINK.

And to clarify on the mutual friends thing...my school is extremely small...everyone knows everyone...my sister is in the musical (fuck, he's in musicals too. The evidence is mounting.) with him and she kind of knows him...a lot of my friends know who he is and have talked to him occasionally...so it's not like no one we know knows who the other person is. If that makes any sense.

spa ced
04-27-2003, 07:28 PM

You have to remember that my closest friends are only about 15 years old...I think a few of my friends would want to accept me anyway...but you know, with everyone at that age, I don't think it would work out too well.

There's probably one person I know I could tell and not be too worried about what would happen. With everyone else I'm a little unsure.

Um, I was 15 when I told those four people.
You're not giving them the benefit of the doubt, just like I didn't, which is understandable. I was very non-trusting then also with my sexuality. I'm not going to lie and say I expected them to take it so well, I didn't. They surprised me.

Lie
04-27-2003, 08:28 PM
I'm just going to throw in my two cents and say that it does not sound like this guy is straight.

spa ced
04-27-2003, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by Lie
I'm just going to throw in my two cents and say that it does not sound like this guy is straight.

Lie is not lieing.

THRILLHO
04-27-2003, 11:44 PM
yeah, i reaaalllly doubt he's straight. outgoing or drunk fit just fine.
you're in high school; don't do anything. are you gay? if you're gay and you want gay sex, find a gay person. yeesh.

Lie
04-28-2003, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by THRILLHO
yeah, i reaaalllly doubt he's straight. outgoing or drunk fit just fine.
you're in high school; don't do anything. are you gay? if you're gay and you want gay sex, find a gay person. yeesh.

What?

alabaster
04-28-2003, 04:24 AM
Thrillo had a long day. He's just tired, forgive him.

Eulogy
04-28-2003, 08:53 PM
Developments!!

Got to school early...not too many people there. I walk down his hallway, and he's standing at his locker. I go up to him (I'm all dressed up because I had to go to the Rotary Club's straight A student luncheon thing) and he's all 'What the hell is this?' Talking about my clothes...and then I tell him and then he was just like 'I have to get something out of Mr. Hollis's car...come with me.'

So I went with him and we're walking down the hill outside the school, and this girl passing by asks why I'm all dressed up...and he says, 'We're on a date.'

So yes...and then later in the day I saw him and was all 'Hey Jim,' and he didn't say anything. Bad times, right?

And then after school, I'm talking to someone and he comes up to me, starts stroking my chin (?) and just says 'I love you.' And then he walked away.

I'm usually good at reading people.

I CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHAT'S GOING ON!

neopryn
04-28-2003, 09:03 PM
Developments!!

Got to school early...not too many people there. I walk down his hallway, and he's standing at his locker. I go up to him (I'm all dressed up because I had to go to the Rotary Club's straight A student luncheon thing) and he's all 'What the hell is this?' Talking about my clothes...and then I tell him and then he was just like 'I have to get something out of Mr. Hollis's car...come with me.'

So I went with him and we're walking down the hill outside the school, and this girl passing by asks why I'm all dressed up...and he says, 'We're on a date.'

So yes...and then later in the day I saw him and was all 'Hey Jim,' and he didn't say anything. Bad times, right?

And then after school, I'm talking to someone and he comes up to me, starts stroking my chin (?) and just says 'I love you.' And then he walked away.

I'm usually good at reading people.

I CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHAT'S GOING ON!
Yeah, he's a flamer.

On a side note, one of my friends came out last year and lost all of his friends, but that was because he was a total asshole about it. We're all cool with him now, with constant jokes about his sexuality.

Eulogy
04-28-2003, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by neopryn

Yeah, he's a flamer.

But I just don't see it.

If I all I knew about him was what I've posted...I'd definitely think he was. But he's just so crazy in general...

Ahhhh

BeautifulLoser
04-28-2003, 09:15 PM

But I just don't see it.

If I all I knew about him was what I've posted...I'd definitely think he was. But he's just so crazy in general...

Ahhhh

Refer to sig for what I think about this guy.

neopryn
04-28-2003, 09:17 PM

But I just don't see it.

Ah, one of those fucks.

Eulogy
04-28-2003, 09:24 PM

Ah, one of those fucks.

Yeah...one of those.

Nimrod's Son
04-28-2003, 10:38 PM

Are you kidding me?

Hmm, for someone who doesn't want gays stereotyped, you sure do throw it around to others.

Nimrod's Son
04-28-2003, 10:38 PM

Dude, he's a freshman in highschool. Please. Most kids lack any maturity whatsoever, and he has to spend the next 3 years with them.

Nimrod's Son
04-28-2003, 10:41 PM
So, here's my 2 cents. Maybe he is a pillow biter, but there's also the possibility that since they knew you couldn't talk, a group of guys put him up to fucking with you, since they guess that you're gay. The joke just carried on when he saw you the next couple of times until you give in.

Look, I'm not saying don't do anything. I'm saying watch your ass (figuratively), because there's a really good chance they're trying to make a fool out of you.

Eulogy
04-28-2003, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by Nimrod's Son
So, here's my 2 cents. Maybe he is a pillow biter, but there's also the possibility that since they knew you couldn't talk, a group of guys put him up to fucking with you, since they guess that you're gay. The joke just carried on when he saw you the next couple of times until you give in.

Look, I'm not saying don't do anything. I'm saying watch your ass (figuratively), because there's a really good chance they're trying to make a fool out of you.

Oh, I'm 99.999999% positive that this is not the case.

Like I said...he has done similar things in the past, so this isn't totally out of the ordinary at all. We've developed a reasonably close relationship over the school year...and I'm pretty sure he really does like me. And I don't normally think that about people. Also, nobody I know in real life even suspects that I like guys. It's never come up. I don't....seem gay. In person, anyway. heh. Well I do listen to Fiona Apple...but anyway.

And again, he is a VERY outgoing guy. He's very physical and affectionate with pretty much everyone he knows. He probably is fucking with me...but not in the way you think he could be.

alabaster
04-29-2003, 12:50 AM
Make a move, he probably wants you.
Don't blame him for being such an atypical character.
Talking is over-rated.

spa ced
04-29-2003, 02:42 AM

Hmm, for someone who doesn't want gays stereotyped, you sure do throw it around to others.

You're stupid.
What the hell do you know about my feelings on gay stereotypes?

spa ced
04-29-2003, 02:43 AM

Dude, he's a freshman in highschool. Please. Most kids lack any maturity whatsoever, and he has to spend the next 3 years with them.

Once again you are stupid.
My friends took it very well and were supportive and they were all freshmen at the time.

spa ced
04-29-2003, 02:46 AM
You should totally ask him out.
Don't do it at school of course.
Do you have his phone number?

scouse_dave
04-29-2003, 09:06 AM
nevermind whether he's a flamer or not...he sounds plain weird now

crescentfresh
04-29-2003, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by scouse_dave
nevermind whether he's a flamer or not...he sounds plain weird now

Nimrod's Son
04-29-2003, 02:24 PM

Once again you are stupid.
My friends took it very well and were supportive and they were all freshmen at the time.

He already said his friends wouldn't understand, and then you told him not to care, that they "aren't really his friends." Try for once thinking about him as a person, not an agenda.

spa ced
04-29-2003, 04:07 PM

He already said his friends wouldn't understand, and then you told him not to care, that they "aren't really his friends." Try for once thinking about him as a person, not an agenda.

No, I didn't say that, you just didn't understand.
I told him that it's perfectly understandable to think that your friends won't support you when you come out. However, if they were *truly* friends then they should support him and stand behind him.
My agenda? What the fuck agenda is that? To give him advice about how to approach this guy?
I'm just giving Eulogy some advice because I have been through all this before and I'm just sharing what happened to me and what I learned from it.

Andy /
04-29-2003, 04:43 PM
Sounds to me like the dude's toying witchoo.

You sure there aren't rumors going around about your preference? I look at it as though he's pushing your buttons to get you to admit something. Be wary.

One other thought, I bet if you said, when he's doing something strange to you, "What, you gay?", instead of saying something like "Hell no!" as I suspect he would, he'd reply by asking you if you were first.

Eulogy
04-29-2003, 08:25 PM
Well he is weird. He's a very crazy guy. That's one of the reasons I think he's so kickass.

And I am positive there are no rumors flying around about me. You're probably thinking that there's no way I can know...but just trust me on this one. And also, like I said before, he's extremely nice to you as long as you are nice to him. He wouldn't do that to me even if he did think I liked guys.

And today I saw him again a few times...first there was just an uneventful handshake and exchange of words....second, he put his hand on my chest as he passed by....and third, he put his arm around me (not like you're probably picturing it...it was closer to a headlock, I suppose) and dragged me around for a bit.

And well...I do have his home phone number...but I really don't have any idea when he is there and such. He goes to this place where kids who get into a little bit of trouble go...kind of like a boarding school, except the kids there go to other high schools. If that makes any sense. I think he's there because he had some serious anger issues back in the day. So he's only home on the weekends...and geh. Not like I'd call him up and ask him out anyway. I can't risk that. heh

I'm not doing anything until I can be almost positive about what the response will be like. I'd like to try and just get to him in any kid of social situation and just take it from there....

woooo

Nimrod's Son
04-29-2003, 09:04 PM
This may sound like a dumb idea, but why not invite him to do something that could be totally straight, but like, not... like going swimming and ask him to put lotion on you and see what his reaction is. I dunno, I mean, I've got zero experience with how to pick up dudes, but it's similar to the "hang out with a chick until you're sure she likes you" thing.

Eulogy
04-29-2003, 09:42 PM
This may sound like a dumb idea, but why not invite him to do something that could be totally straight, but like, not... like going swimming and ask him to put lotion on you and see what his reaction is. I dunno, I mean, I've got zero experience with how to pick up dudes, but it's similar to the "hang out with a chick until you're sure she likes you" thing.

Oh, that's not dumb at all. That is my plan as of now...I just don't really know how to go about doing that.

Nimrod's Son
04-29-2003, 09:51 PM

Oh, that's not dumb at all. That is my plan as of now...I just don't really know how to go about doing that.

Invite him over for TV. Offer him the choice to watch your Will & Grace / Queer as Folk tape, or you could turn on sports. There's your answer.

spa ced
04-29-2003, 10:05 PM

Fucking shit. I was telling you the god damned same thing.
Fuck you Eulogy.
I hate you now forever.

Nimrod's Son
04-29-2003, 10:08 PM

Fuck you Eulogy.
I hate you now forever.

No, you were too busy telling him to come out to his friends and pushing your agenda than actually focusing on his problem and speaking to it directly. I told you that before.

spa ced
04-29-2003, 10:10 PM

No, you were too busy telling him to come out to his friends and pushing your agenda than actually focusing on his problem and speaking to it directly. I told you that before.

WOULD YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP?
I wasn't talking to your stupid ass.

Eulogy
04-29-2003, 10:39 PM

Fuck you Eulogy.
I hate you now forever.

Uh.

That's always been my plan. I didn't get it from you or anybody else. I never said asking him to do something was dumb...I said asking him to come over and fucking play soccer or whatever the hell you said was dumb. And it is. As is asking him to come over and watch TV.

You guys have weird ideas.

DeadSwan
04-29-2003, 10:50 PM

Are you kidding me?

without reading the rest of the thread, i'm going to interject here and say this is true.

spa ced
04-29-2003, 11:01 PM

Uh.

That's always been my plan. I didn't get it from you or anybody else. I never said asking him to do something was dumb...I said asking him to come over and fucking play soccer or whatever the hell you said was dumb. And it is. As is asking him to come over and watch TV.

You guys have weird ideas.

That's always been your plan? OH REALLLLLLLLY. So that was your plan from the get go when you stated earlier in the thread that he was "straight as an arrow". :rolleyes: You're full of shit.
It seems like throughout the course of this thread some other people (scousedave, lie, etc) started to change your thoughts on what his sexuality might be along with the developments that happened at your school.
Why is my suggestion to play soccer with him dumb and Nimrod's suggestion to go swimming great?
Another reason you are full of shit and I hate you.
So be a dumb, naive boy and let this opportunity slide by.

Eulogy
04-29-2003, 11:17 PM

That's always been your plan? OH REALLLLLLLLY. So that was your plan from the get go when you stated earlier in the thread that he was "straight as an arrow". :rolleyes: You're full of shit.
It seems like throughout the course of this thread some other people (scousedave, lie, etc) started to change your thoughts on what his sexuality might be along with the developments that happened at your school.
Why is my suggestion to play soccer with him dumb and Nimrod's suggestion to go swimming great?

You are HORRIBLE at interpreting what people say on this board.

I still think he's straight. That doesn't mean I can't see what I can do without outing myself.

I never said Nimrod's idea of swimming was great. I don't know where you got that.

I don't get you, guy. Just relax, ok? You seem way too hostile for this thread...which should be all nice and light-hearted.

So yeah. Relax.

neopryn
04-30-2003, 12:38 AM

Holy shit dude, shut the fuck up.

spa ced
04-30-2003, 12:49 AM

Holy shit dude, shut the fuck up.

I'd care but you made an apprecation thread for MonteLDS....:rolleyes:

neopryn
04-30-2003, 12:52 AM

This coming from the guy that gave MonteLDS an appreciation thread....:rolleyes:
Hell yeah bitch...and what does that have to do with you being a fucking asshole for no apparent reason?

neopryn
04-30-2003, 12:53 AM
And it was for MonteLSD. No one in their right mind would give MonteLDS an appreciation thread.

spa ced
04-30-2003, 12:58 AM

Hell yeah bitch...and what does that have to do with you being a fucking asshole for no apparent reason?

What the fuck is it to you?
This isn't the only thread where Eulogy and I haven't seen eye to eye.
Basically this is where I reveal my final summarization of my feelings for him.
Now I will leave him in peace and ignore him in threads or whatever.

alabaster
04-30-2003, 12:49 PM
I agree with sp aced. Everything he said sounded genuine and relevant.
Too bad for you Eulogy...

Nimrod's Son
04-30-2003, 01:57 PM
Just so you know, I wasn't saying "go swimming" I was saying "go swimming or watch tv or something." Just examples to suggest a platonic meeting that could also turn into something else.

sp_aced, we're all just trying to help Eulogy, I don't see why you're freaking out on him because he didn't "follow your advice" like a mindless drone.

You need some Xanax.

spa ced
04-30-2003, 02:01 PM
I agree with sp aced. Everything he said sounded genuine and relevant.
Too bad for you Eulogy...

Thank you. ;)

spa ced
04-30-2003, 02:05 PM
Just so you know, I wasn't saying "go swimming" I was saying "go swimming or watch tv or something." Just examples to suggest a platonic meeting that could also turn into something else.

sp_aced, we're all just trying to help Eulogy, I don't see why you're freaking out on him because he didn't "follow your advice" like a mindless drone.

You need some Xanax.

Oh shut the fuck up.
You told me twice that I was pushing "my agenda" onto him.
Find once in this thread where I said "YOU NEED TO COME OUT"
You won't find it. I never told him that. He said that if it did come out that he was gay he would get rejected by all his friends which I told him probably wouldn't happen if they were really his friends.
When I told him to play soccer with the guy he said "thats dumb"
When you told him to go swimming with him he said "oh thats not dumb, thats my plan as of now".

Nimrod's Son
04-30-2003, 02:54 PM

Oh shut the fuck up.
You told me twice that I was pushing "my agenda" onto him.
Find once in this thread where I said "YOU NEED TO COME OUT"
You won't find it. I never told him that. He said that if it did come out that he was gay he would get rejected by all his friends which I told him probably wouldn't happen if they were really his friends.
When I told him to play soccer with the guy he said "thats dumb"
When you told him to go swimming with him he said "oh thats not dumb, thats my plan as of now".

You know, I really don't care to fight with you.

I'm just trying to help the kid out. Grow up.

Eulogy
04-30-2003, 03:07 PM

When did this happen? He never even suggested that I ask him to go swimming. Can you please learn how to read?

You know, as stupid as you've made yourself look in the past, I've never held it against you. Until now.

You're an idiot who has serious trouble understanding anything anybody posts. So please, take your nonsensical whining somewhere else. I'm getting sick of it.

spa ced
04-30-2003, 03:24 PM

So you never said this?

spa ced
04-30-2003, 03:25 PM

You know, I really don't care to fight with you.

I'm just trying to help the kid out. Grow up.

Who's the one making false accusations?
That will answer the question of who needs to grow up.

spa ced
04-30-2003, 03:26 PM

He never offered this suggestion then?

spa ced
04-30-2003, 03:28 PM
Who needs to learn how to read?
Everything I stated is there.
I'm not the stupid one here.

cap'n jazz
04-30-2003, 03:30 PM
this thread used to be groovy until it turned into handbags at dawn.

Eulogy
04-30-2003, 03:38 PM
Who needs to learn how to read?
Everything I stated is there.
I'm not the stupid one here.

I thought he meant 'don't ask him to go swimming and put lotion on you because that would be too gay.'

I misunderstood that, and I apologize.

When you said 'Ask him to come over and play soccer with you,' I said that was dumb. And it is. I never said the concept of doing something with him that could seem totally normal was dumb. When Nimrod said 'Try and get him to do something with you that could be totally straight,' I said that that was what I'd planned on doing.

Goddamn. It's not that hard to understand. What is wrong with you?

spa ced
04-30-2003, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by cap'n jazz
this thread used to be groovy until it turned into handbags at dawn.

I took the mojo out of it.

Nimrod's Son
04-30-2003, 04:34 PM

I thought he meant 'don't ask him to go swimming and put lotion on you because that would be too gay.'

I misunderstood that, and I apologize.

When you said 'Ask him to come over and play soccer with you,' I said that was dumb. And it is. I never said the concept of doing something with him that could seem totally normal was dumb. When Nimrod said 'Try and get him to do something with you that could be totally straight,' I said that that was what I'd planned on doing.

Goddamn. It's not that hard to understand. What is wrong with you?

Eh, sp_aced is the confused one. I said something straight, not like swimming/lotion. You understood correctly.

Eulogy
04-30-2003, 04:40 PM

Eh, sp_aced is the confused one. I said something straight, not like swimming/lotion. You understood correctly.

Hah, ok. I thought so...but that kid made me reconsider.

spa ced
04-30-2003, 04:44 PM

Hah, ok. I thought so...but that kid made me reconsider.

So I was wrong. He worded it weird.

Eulogy
04-30-2003, 04:49 PM

So I was wrong. He worded it weird.

Ok. Are you all better now?

Eulogy
05-02-2003, 01:27 AM
Get this:

So while they've been practicing for the musical....this kid has bonded with my sister and some of her friends.

He's going to Wisconsin with her and her friends on Saturday (day after prom).

Geh!

Red Wine Cage
05-02-2003, 09:38 PM
i've learned in the past with girls to not take everything literally.

i've ached and worried over things/signs that came to be nothing.

are you sure that, even if he was gay, that you would want to go out with him? is it just because he's the first guy that has expressed interest in you? do you genuinely think he'd be a good boyfriend?

if you're just looking to get laid, then hell, i dunno.;)

Red Wine Cage
05-02-2003, 09:41 PM
oh, yeah also:
are there any gay-oriented things in your town, like a cafe or something, where you can meet guys that are no question gay?

there's a cafe a couple blocks from me apt that is gay-oriented. so, i dunno. i haven't seen many young guys in there when i have been in there, but you might want to try to find a definite/predominantly gay place to hang out.

Eulogy
05-03-2003, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by Red Wine Cage
oh, yeah also:
are there any gay-oriented things in your town, like a cafe or something, where you can meet guys that are no question gay?

there's a cafe a couple blocks from me apt that is gay-oriented. so, i dunno. i haven't seen many young guys in there when i have been in there, but you might want to try to find a definite/predominantly gay place to hang out.

Hah...maybe I'll look once I get my license.

And I love this kid. He's cool as hell. I mean, I'd wanna be friends with him if I weren't physically attracted to him.

chsllama
08-16-2003, 12:13 AM
ok....I don't feel like explaining the whole thing....so I'll cut it down a bit.

To represent people killed by drunk drivers, some kids at my school (including myself) had to put on all black clothes and couldn't talk. 'Cause we were 'dead.' Dumb, yeah...but that's not the point.

This acquaintance of mine who happens to be hot as fuck comes over to me while I'm eating lunch and gives me the biggest hug ever. Then he sat down next to me...and a couple minutes later, he just kind of randonly put his hand on my inner thigh and started rubbing. And he was all 'ah, you sexy, sexy man.' I couldn't say anything...but I thought I needed to get something out of that situation...so I basically just did to him what he did to me. As far as anyone would be able to tell it was all in jest....but yeah. Mmmhmm.

He was obviously joking...but who does that?

shoot him

homosexuals...scare me

Eulogy
08-16-2003, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by chsllama

shoot him

homosexuals...scare me

What the fuck.

No. Damn you.

But to follow up on this story:

He told me on the last day of school he was gonna come to all our soccer workouts and such. He never showed up. I called him once and he was very stoned and nothing really came of that. Hah. I saw him a few weeks back at a party. It was nice. Reminded me of how kickass he could be.

Haven't talked to him since.

AND HE'S NOT GAY.

scouse_dave
08-16-2003, 04:39 AM
AND HE'S NOT GAY. my gaydar says otherwise.