View Full Version : Check out this BOOTLEG SITE.

Djali Billy
04-26-2003, 04:51 PM
Hey,
I've been working on a trading site that is well, trying not to sound too cocky, pretty good. I mean its coming along quit well and I do have a lot of demos and the such to trade. Well, instead of just telling you about it, why don't you just visit it. It is pretty good :D Bootleg Trading (http://www.geocities.com/divinedzer0/My_Bootlegs.html)

bowmaan
04-26-2003, 07:08 PM
not to be an ass or anything, but quoting from your site:

* ******* source info and track list with all discs!
Scanned artwork is always appreciated, but not mandatory.

--> perhaps it would be a little better if you also *******d your source/generation information on your website so that the low-gen hunter nerds can know for certain what you've got!

Just a suggestion!

- Bowman

PMPkInBoi331979
04-27-2003, 09:26 AM
hey, how much do they cost?

i'd like a few of them:
May We Have A Record Contract, Please
2000 * Machina Demos *
1997 * Adore Demos *
1990 * Gish Studio Demos *
* Moon Demos *
1989 * Self Released Demos *

hopefully this will not be too much money. because i want a few more, but for now these would be great.

get back to me!

*~*~steve~*~*

zerozwan
04-27-2003, 09:58 AM
what the hell is 'we are zwan?'

Rider
04-27-2003, 12:29 PM
2002 * Zwan's 1st Concert *

yeah right.

Djali Billy
04-27-2003, 01:33 PM
Sorry I pronounced it wrong...
The one at the glass house (AKA: first concert). Everyone should've known about that concert by now. :rolleyes:

I should really give my site more info about the bootlegs

PMPkInBoi331979
04-27-2003, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by Djali Billy
The one at the glass house (AKA: first concert). Everyone should've known about that concert by now. :rolleyes:

how much are they?
you didn't asnwer my question.

Thoughtless
04-27-2003, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by PMPkInBoi331979

how much are they?
you didn't asnwer my question.

people don't tend to answer trolls. (this is an exception)

PMPkInBoi331979
04-27-2003, 02:20 PM
how do i knowe your not a troll, "thoughtless"???!

i bet younamed yourself thoughtless because you never think.

Rider
04-27-2003, 06:40 PM

NO you should do your research and not call things they are not. That was not the first zwan show.

2001/11/14 - Track 16 Gallery; Santa Monica, CA, US

Zwan.
[no setlist for this date]

Do your research before you try to trade your mp3 sourced crap.

Todd White
04-27-2003, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by Rider

NO you should do your research and not call things they are not. That was not the first zwan show.

Zwan.

NO you should do your research and not call things they are not. That was not the first zwan show. It was a Will Oldham show. Now if you want to get technical, I've heard Billy say that 2001/05/10 was the first Zwan appearance.

2001/05/10 - Liquid Joe's; Salt Lake City, UT, US

Set:
Whole Lotta Love [Led Zeppelin] (Billy Corgan, Jimmy Chamberlin, and Matt Sweeney, featuring Bjorn Thorsrud)

Do your research before you try to shoot off your mouth. Oh...and 2001/11/16 was the first 'Zwan' concert.

Alias
04-27-2003, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by Todd White

Do your research before you try to shoot off your mouth.

this coming from a loser who gets shows handed down to him because his friends constantly break the trust of others. nice job.

Rider
04-27-2003, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by Alias

this coming from a loser who gets shows handed down to him because his friends constantly break the trust of others. nice job.

HUH?!?

Age Of Empathy
04-27-2003, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by Alias

this coming from a guy who uses an alias because he doesn't want to add to his already ridiculous post count?

and I'm not defending Todd ... but he's done enough for this whole "community" to get a rare show every once in a while.

sarasvati
04-27-2003, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by Rider

Zwan.

Do your research before you try to trade your mp3 sourced crap.

Ummm...that's a little harsh. How do you know its mp3 sourced? This person is putting up their first ever bootlist and is looking to trade, and if you could see any need for improvement with their list, its better to tell them why. Personally, I would tell them to put source information on their site, and to list the actual dates and venue information for the show, rather than naming the shows themselves. But to just shoot someone down right away...its a little uncalled for...

-lauren

Ugly
04-27-2003, 11:35 PM

dude, Nov. 2001 was the first full flegged Z-show, not 2002

Alias
04-28-2003, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by Age Of Empathy

this coming from a guy who uses an alias because he doesn't want to add to his already ridiculous post count?

and I'm not defending Todd ... but he's done enough for this whole "community" to get a rare show every once in a while.

seems like theres not a soul in toronto that has a fully functioning brain. why are we not surprised?
but anyways, you're sucking up wrong. stop deep throating it and use more tongue. that should get you somewhere.