View Full Version : It's PROM NIGHT!!!

SuckSuckStyle
04-26-2003, 04:32 PM
woo!! senior ball is tonight!! big plans!! it's senior weekend of parties!! I'm so excited!!

peabody
04-26-2003, 04:41 PM
i have prom tonight too!

i'm gonna post pictures of me in my part blue tux!

jenny4ever
04-26-2003, 04:41 PM
my prom is the weekend before graduation. 2 weekends in a row of extreme partying i guess. i need a dress though... dont know when i'll get that done.

SuckSuckStyle
04-26-2003, 04:43 PM
i'll post pictures too!! i have my dress and my shoes and my jewlery!!

i hate dressy shoes though, so i'm going to bring my reef's and change into those halfway through the night.

Sepiae
04-26-2003, 04:46 PM
I wore black satin-looking bedroom slippers to my senior prom. :) Very comfortable.

SuckSuckStyle
04-26-2003, 04:47 PM
my guy friends are going as:

peter pan
a pirate
and a bullfighter

shaniqua
04-26-2003, 06:25 PM
what about prom, blaine?!? WHAT ABOUT PROM!!?! :mad:
http://www.riverblue.com/hughes/behind/pip-andrew.jpg

Boycott Graceland
04-27-2003, 08:03 AM
my school's prom was tonight at seaworld. i instead went out to dinner with some friends, only after ordering realizing that all four of us are poor and we'd probably wind up washing dishes all night.

crescentfresh
04-27-2003, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by Boycott Graceland
my school's prom was tonight at seaworld. i instead went out to dinner with some friends, only after ordering realizing that all four of us are poor and we'd probably wind up washing dishes all night.

in diego?

yeah i imagine eating at seaworld would be even worse

Boycott Graceland
04-27-2003, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by crescentfresh
yeah i imagine eating at seaworld would be even worse

yeah, kind of like exchanging the $9 classy italian desert for a $9 dolphin shaped banana chocolate bar.

crescentfresh
04-27-2003, 08:19 AM

$9 dolphin shaped banana chocolate bar.

:rofl:

I was only there a few times long long ago, and a churro was like $6. Like when Homer goes to DisneyWorld.

Boycott Graceland
04-27-2003, 08:23 AM

:rofl:

I was only there a few times long long ago, and a churro was like $6. Like when Homer goes to Disneyland.

the last time i was there, i think i was 9. many moons ago.

i bet right now all of the weenies i know who went are just passing out with puke all over their lime-green tuxes at the ramada inn.

crescentfresh
04-27-2003, 08:28 AM

i bet right now all of the weenies i know who went are just passing out with puke all over their lime-green tuxes at the ramada inn.

hahaha

wouldn't be a shocker. you crazy kids ;)

I hated the prom I went to. Then again, I grew up in Montana. I think the majority of the songs played were by Eminem or the Vengabus. And I went with a guy with green hair and a cane. The rest is irrelevant from that point.

edit: I guess it is the "Vengaboys' and the song I hate is the "Vengabus." My mistake. :rolleyes:

Boycott Graceland
04-27-2003, 08:33 AM

I went with a guy with green hair and a cane.

did you go with the joker?

i'm glad i didn't go. i generally didn't want to go in the first place, and i spent the evening with the only person who i would have gone with if she'd wanted to go.

and i shared desert with her. :cool:

crescentfresh
04-27-2003, 08:40 AM

did you go with the joker?

i'm glad i didn't go. i generally didn't want to go in the first place, and i spent the evening with the only person who i would have gone with if she'd wanted to go.

and i shared desert with her. :cool:

awww :love: how sweet. no, i went with this guy I really hated. he was in the group of friends I hung out with and we were both really desperate for someone to go with, and he happened to ask me, and for some reason I agreed. He sure looked like the joker. He was one of those poser punk kids and he liked to make his own "straight edge" shirts and write "sXe" all over himself in black permanent marker. Uh huh. We had nothing to talk about, and when he did have something to say and I voiced my opinion on it, he'd ramble on and on and I'd almost fall asleep. And he kept saying "You're not haivng fun. I can tell. You hate me, don't you? You're not having fun." finally I told him "NO, I AM NOT HAVING FUN!" and on the way to take me home he stopped by some ice cream place where a bunch of these skanks we know were and he ended up talking to them forever and I walked home.

My friends were there and everything, but they were all pretty absorbed in their dates. I wish we would have "group dated" or something there, or we all went as friends.

Boycott Graceland
04-28-2003, 01:00 AM
he ended up talking to them forever and I walked home.

aww, that sucks. i had a big ordeal with that same girl today. we were driving around together, and the car died. we spent the whole day together. :D

SetTheRayToChcg
04-28-2003, 01:28 AM
you fucking losers. people who go to prom deserve an ass beating.

Caligula
04-28-2003, 01:31 AM
Wow, someone's bitter about having acne and a failed smashing pumpkins message board. Good Luck

SetTheRayToChcg
04-28-2003, 01:36 AM
and the troll gates open....

time to ban some IP #s

Caligula
04-28-2003, 01:39 AM
haha, holy shit, what the fuck....

1) No one goes to your place
2) The fact that it's your life and only means to empowerment is sad
3) I'm already banned

crescentfresh
04-28-2003, 03:37 AM
Originally posted by SetTheRayToChcg
and the troll gates open....

time to ban some IP #s

Why won't you go away? You've said you would go away so many times, yet you never come through.