View Full Version : Pumpkins European Soundboards 2000


kevinjboconnor
04-19-2003, 06:12 PM
So are these things available?? They are , right?

I mean I just have "Dross" that the one dude posted here awhile ago and everyone went nuts on him.

What is the status of these soundboards?

aldango
04-19-2003, 06:24 PM
yes they are

Age Of Empathy
04-19-2003, 07:38 PM
There are currently four Euro 2000 soundboards. 09/18/00 Hamburg is available, however, the quality is inferior to the others and IOTM is cut. If you're just looking for one go for 09/21/00, it's a fantastic show.

09/20/00 has an identical setlist to the others (if I'm not mistaken) but that has not been leaked yet. There is also a 09/23/00 SBD, which yet again is identical to the others.

Just go for 9/21 and you'll be set.

kevinjboconnor
04-19-2003, 08:18 PM
excellent, thank you.

toyschoketoys
04-19-2003, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by Age Of Empathy
There are currently four Euro 2000 soundboards. 09/18/00 Hamburg is available, however, the quality is inferior to the others and IOTM is cut. If you're just looking for one go for 09/21/00, it's a fantastic show.

09/20/00 has an identical setlist to the others (if I'm not mistaken) but that has not been leaked yet. There is also a 09/23/00 SBD, which yet again is identical to the others.

Just go for 9/21 and you'll be set.

wel done this man , a nice polite and straight to the point worded reply

distance
04-20-2003, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by Age Of Empathy
There are currently four Euro 2000 soundboards. 09/18/00 Hamburg is available, however, the quality is inferior to the others and IOTM is cut. If you're just looking for one go for 09/21/00, it's a fantastic show.

09/20/00 has an identical setlist to the others (if I'm not mistaken) but that has not been leaked yet. There is also a 09/23/00 SBD, which yet again is identical to the others.

Just go for 9/21 and you'll be set.

makes me glad i caught the us leg.

Boycott Graceland
04-20-2003, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by thestreetsarehot2night


wel done this man , a nice polite and straight to the point worded reply

WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THIS PLACE??

guz
04-20-2003, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by distance


makes me glad i caught the us leg.

the euro shows owned the US shows, sad as it is. i mean, the UC/Metro shows were even molded the same as the euro's. iz tr00.

distance
04-20-2003, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by guz


the euro shows owned the US shows, sad as it is. i mean, the UC/Metro shows were even molded the same as the euro's. iz tr00.

i'm talking about for setlist variety... i wouldn't want to go to more than one show and get exactly (or almost exactly) the SAME songs every night.

eyesbomb
04-20-2003, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by Age Of Empathy
There are currently four Euro 2000 soundboards. 09/18/00 Hamburg is available, however, the quality is inferior to the others and IOTM is cut. If you're just looking for one go for 09/21/00, it's a fantastic show.

09/20/00 has an identical setlist to the others (if I'm not mistaken) but that has not been leaked yet. There is also a 09/23/00 SBD, which yet again is identical to the others.

Just go for 9/21 and you'll be set.

mm, any other coming out at any time?



god, I NEED 26/9/2000 SBD
:mad: :o :mad:

ZephZero33
04-20-2003, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by eyesbomb


mm, any other coming out at any time?



god, I NEED 26/9/2000 SBD
:mad: :o :mad:

Woah! 26 months in the year!

eyesbomb
04-20-2003, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by ZephZero33


Woah! 26 months in the year!

it'S the european way, goddamn stupid fucking redneck yankee

:mad:

Age Of Empathy
04-20-2003, 02:46 PM
The US leg was shit for the most part. Some of the April shows were good but other then that, the band didn't play well IMO. The Euro shows definitely were superior to the US leg despite the lack of setlist variety. Although the Euro leg did have some weak-ass shows.

As far as the soundboard issue goes, 09/21 is the only one needed. It's great quality and like I said before - it's identical to the other three. The US soundboards on the other hand have been leaked (05/14, 05/24) with the exception of the Houston 5/13 SBD ... but like everything else, that will leak. Hell, Avalon could leak before the Houston soundboard. :eek:

Sebastian
04-20-2003, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by eyesbomb
god, I NEED 26/9/2000 SBD

Unfortunately, that does not exist. The only ones in existance are the German shows (except Berlin that Billy didn't allow Agnew to patch in because it was "too early in the tour") + Rotterdam.

I've been to 6 shows on the 2000 Euro tour. I was a bit disappointed by the lack of setlist variation, but the shows were all good, though. At least Zurich was a bit different for me, compared to all the German shows ;)

aldango
04-20-2003, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by Age Of Empathy
Hell, Avalon could leak before the Houston soundboard. :eek:

Do you know how depressing that is? ;)

Starchildren
04-20-2003, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by distance

i wouldn't want to go to more than one show and get exactly (or almost exactly) the SAME songs every night.


Agnew?

eyesbomb
04-20-2003, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by Sebastian


Unfortunately, that does not exist. The only ones in existance are the German shows (except Berlin that Billy didn't allow Agnew to patch in because it was "too early in the tour") + Rotterdam.

are you so sure?



I know Agnew was 'the man of the sbd' for a few European shows, but I also knew that actually the band was recording and keeping ALL of the shows' SBD's

am I mistaken?

Brute Squad
04-20-2003, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by eyesbomb

are you so sure?

I know Agnew was 'the man of the sbd' for a few European shows, but I also knew that actually the band was recording and keeping ALL of the shows' SBD's

am I mistaken?

The band had been recording their shows since the MCIS era. That's nothing new, and we will probably never hear them. I know that all the 2000 shows were recorded with a multi-track recording system. IIRC, they had something like 4 machines(ADAT, I think...) going at the same time to capture every single thing played on stage. I don't know about the other 2000 shows, but I know for a fact that the S+P tour shows were video taped. Once again, we'll probably never see the footage. It reminds me of the Adore documentary that was going to be put together.... Well, there is the 20 minute promo, but, in my opinion, there's plenty of footage for a full length documentary. My guess is that Jimmy came back to the band, and they scrapped the whole idea, labelling the Adore era as some sort of 'transitional period'. After all, once Jimmy was back in, Billy got back to doing what he loves doing - creating the epic and grandoise. He's doing better about that now that he fronts Zwan, but he still can't resist writing epics.

As far as the shows Agnew got SBD for, here's what he taped: 5/13, 5/14, 5/24, 9/18, 9/20, 9/21, 9/23, 9/24. I believe I only lack two, but I'll get 'em eventually...

sarmatianus
04-21-2003, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by zekix


Do you know how depressing that is? ;)

Plenty left, I can assure you.

Dead
04-21-2003, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by Andrew Fogelsong
I believe I only lack two, but I'll get 'em eventually...
***SEMI-LEET ALERT***

Age Of Empathy
04-21-2003, 01:59 AM
Originally posted by Andrew Fogelsong


I believe I only lack two, but I'll get 'em eventually...

Congratulations.

Brute Squad
04-21-2003, 04:34 AM
Originally posted by Dead

***SEMI-LEET ALERT***

bow down.

Sebastian
04-21-2003, 05:02 AM
Originally posted by Andrew Fogelsong
IIRC, they had something like 4 machines(ADAT, I think...) going at the same time to capture every single thing played on stage. I don't know about the other 2000 shows, but I know for a fact that the S+P tour shows were video taped.

Exactly. The ADAT digital multitrack system was massive. Here's the complete details: http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=8gs7lh%24j0g%40journal.concentric.net

For the Euro tour, they had a mini-DV camera on a tripod in the soundboard cage.

Boycott Graceland
04-21-2003, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by Dead

***SEMI-LEET ALERT***

OMG CODE RED