View Full Version : I finished Wind Waker today!!!

Toby
04-17-2003, 06:34 PM
took me 3 weeks :(...jesus...but seriously did anyone else find this game to be alot easier than Ocarina of Time??

O
04-17-2003, 06:45 PM
i seriously lack a game cube. :(

Donkey
04-17-2003, 06:50 PM
fuck, i want to play it, but its not worth buying a cube for a few games.

Esty
04-17-2003, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by Donkey
fuck, i want to play it, but its not worth buying a cube for a few games.

It was easier than OoT. I never died. Hell, except for the last fight, I didn't need to use a fairy. It was however, for lack of a better word,....awesome. The dungeons were perfect and graphics were great. I don't care about how "kiddie" it looks. The gameplay is all I care about. It could be a bunch of fucking blocks for all I care. As long as the gameplay is there and the storyline is good and it was. As far as buying a gamecube, wait about another month when it's expected to go down in price and the free game promotion will still be on. Zelda is now one of the games you can get. One hundred bucks for a Gamecube would be nice but I expect it to be 130. They are also thinking about making a bundle to ******* the upcoming Gameboy player with a gamecube. That is still unknown.

Nimrod's Son
04-17-2003, 10:26 PM
Wait for the Panasonic version. It can play DVDs, and *ahem* burned disks.

Orchestra
04-17-2003, 11:50 PM
welcome to 2 weeks ago.

Toby
04-17-2003, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by Orchestra
welcome to 2 weeks ago.
I've been busy with work and school :( I could only dedicate and hour or so a day :o

TheJoker
04-18-2003, 01:18 AM
isn't that cool how link stabs gannondorf in the skull with the master sword? and how zelda is the pirate leader? And how the end battle is gannondorf with TWOSWORDS against link with the sword and ZELDA using te LIGHT ARROWS?!?!?!!?!

hereisnowhy
04-18-2003, 01:21 AM
I'M NOT READING THIS THREAD I'M BUYING A GAMECUBE IN TWO WEEKS THANKS YOU.

Elvis The Fat Years
04-18-2003, 10:37 AM
The fine folks over at CodeJunkies.com have created what they call their best cheat codes ever. Using Datel's Action Replay for GameCube, you can now unlock some secret test areas from The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. These areas are most likely left over from earlier stages of development. They are full of walls covered in numbers, in lieu of proper textures. There's also a lake to swim across, with transparent water instead of the normal blue cel-shaded variety you find in the main game.