View Full Version : is it wrong to start drinking at 2 PM on a Wesday?

Ugly
04-16-2003, 03:27 PM
well we're supposed to go out to watch a hockey game tonight and I have nothing better to do so I'm starting to drink right now. Is that a sign of budding alchoolism?

what's the earliest anyone here has started drinking? I'd say for me it would probably be 11 AM ish. Not regularly, but just when its summer and me and my friends are partying all day, etc. etc.

peabody
04-16-2003, 03:30 PM
yes. you're gonna die tomorrow.

shaniqua
04-16-2003, 03:30 PM
i was still kinda tipsy when i woke up at noon.

Ihaman
04-16-2003, 03:31 PM
did you know that binge drinking is 4 or more drinks?

cap'n jazz
04-16-2003, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by Ihaman
did you know that binge drinking is 4 or more drinks?

SHIT IM ON MY FIFTH FANTA OF THE DAY!!!

PLZ DONT ANYONE TELL THE COPS.

4 doesn't sound particularly "bingey" to me.

DeviousJ
04-16-2003, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by Ugly
what's the earliest anyone here has started drinking? I'd say for me it would probably be 11 AM ish. Not regularly, but just when its summer and me and my friends are partying all day, etc. etc.

Heh, on the last day of school everyone was in for the big 'goodbye' talk, then everyone headed out to start drinking by about 10am. I was drunk enough to call home at around 5pm and ask my mom to call in work for me and tell them I wasn't coming in ('tell them... I'm dead or something') but by about 8pm I was sober =/ Don't ask me how that works

meow
04-16-2003, 04:34 PM
no, i was considering it now that my exams are over!

Ugly
04-16-2003, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by meow
no, i was considering it now that my exams are over!

my next exam is on the 28th(!) so far away so I'm just gonna spend this week on a bender considering how its my last year here and all.